Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #15433: Jan 17, 2018 04:08:15 pm
      1000th post 😎 Al take this opportunity to say F**k Man U ;D
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,968 posts | 3052 
      Reply #15434: Jan 17, 2018 07:51:42 pm
      We can't win with all you lot throwing negs anyway. First of all he never stays at a club, then he's off to PSG. If/when he signs extension that will be like 5 year contract and now it's more to pay him when we sack him.  :lmao:

I, for one, am absolutely delighted for your club Keith.

No animosity from me - I think you belong together like flies and sh*t 🦗💩👍

;)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,857 posts | 2690 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15435: Jan 17, 2018 09:16:15 pm
      I, for one, am absolutely delighted for your club Keith.

No animosity from me - I think you belong together like flies and sh*t 🦗💩👍

;)

I know that mate, enjoy reading your post regular  :)
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #15436: Jan 17, 2018 09:19:17 pm
      As we all know, Jose loves his money (he wouldn't be where he is today without it). So this new contract of his is him just merely prepping the ground for a big lovely payoff when he is inevitably sacked in a season or two. He's stitched you lot up good and proper Keith...like a kipper. Like a kipper!  ;)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,857 posts | 2690 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15437: Jan 17, 2018 09:45:51 pm
      As we all know, Jose loves his money (he wouldn't be where he is today without it). So this new contract of his is him just merely prepping the ground for a big lovely payoff when he is inevitably sacked in a season or two. He's stitched you lot up good and proper Keith...like a kipper. Like a kipper!  ;)

To be fair Frankly I think most players/managers do the same, it's just what they can get out of their respective clubs at the time. Money in this game gone to a level that's not healthy for the game. Alexis Sanchez being the latest one. Crazy crazy world of football wages.  :-\
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #15438: Jan 18, 2018 11:24:07 pm
      Talks of 180m over 4 and half season for Sanchez. Crazy sh*t, but if they can get 3 peak years out of him and end up winning a major trophy or 2 next 3 seasons, worth it?

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,857 posts | 2690 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15439: Jan 18, 2018 11:48:14 pm
      Talks of 180m over 4 and half season for Sanchez. Crazy sh*t, but if they can get 3 peak years out of him and end up winning a major trophy or 2 next 3 seasons, worth it?

Even if United won the league for the next 3 years no one in world football is worth wages like the amounts players get today. £50k a week is more than enough to have a very high standard of life. At the end of the day it's us fans who suffer through merchandise sales/tickets/ tv rights etc etc. I'd Capp wages if I could.
      Kopite78
      Reply #15440: Jan 19, 2018 07:29:42 am
      Half a million a week
      A massive signing on fee
      30 million to arsenal
      What works out as 200,000 a week for a year to his agent

Well done utd for ruining the game
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #15441: Jan 19, 2018 09:00:24 am
      Even if United won the league for the next 3 years no one in world football is worth wages like the amounts players get today. £50k a week is more than enough to have a very high standard of life. At the end of the day it's us fans who suffer through merchandise sales/tickets/ tv rights etc etc. I'd Capp wages if I could.

Well its good to see your club at least try to curb excessive pay!!!! 
      BTW how long before we here Maureen moaning about not having the resources of Citeh again?

On your point about curbing pay I 100% agree but it would have to be worldwide and you'd need some kind of world body to introduce and enforce it, hang on isn't there....... a world body which wasn't riddled with corruption.......ah ok no. ;-)
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #15442: Jan 19, 2018 07:19:47 pm
      Quote from Keith Singleton
      To be fair Money in this game gone to a level that's not healthy for the game. Alexis Sanchez being the latest one. Crazy crazy world of football wages.  :-\

That is some change from, not caring how much you spend as long as you can. Football is the only profession I can think of, where the buying and selling of people is advocated, accepted, and celebrated.

Tbh he doesn't want to go there, he's not a Mourinho type of player, and his effectiveness will be stifled by their safety first tactics. So from a LFC pov, I wouldn't be too worried about it.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,857 posts | 2690 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15443: Jan 19, 2018 07:34:29 pm
      That is some change from, not caring how much you spend as long as you can. Football is the only profession I can think of, where the buying and selling of people is advocated, accepted, and celebrated.

Tbh he doesn't want to go there, he's not a Mourinho type of player, and his effectiveness will be stifled by their safety first tactics. So from a LFC pov, I wouldn't be too worried about it.

I don't think as fans we can win mate. If you want success (( which of course we all do )) then clubs have to pay the going rate. I don't like what the players make but have to except it in trying to succeed. It's a double edge sword  ???

Think I'm fu**ed mate.  ;D
      Kopite78
      Reply #15444: Jan 19, 2018 08:34:06 pm
      I don't think as fans we can win mate. If you want success (( which of course we all do )) then clubs have to pay the going rate. I don't like what the players make but have to except it in trying to succeed. It's a double edge sword  ???

Think I'm fu**ed mate.  ;D

That's not the going rate Keith, no where near

That's another nail in football's coffin
      paulow63
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 659 posts | 85 
      Reply #15445: Jan 20, 2018 12:56:55 am

Absolutely spot on Kopite, this is the start of the end of football

Shame on the agents, shame on some footballers, shame on Sky and BT, shame on sponsors.

How can a very good footballer with a disgraceful attitude to the Arsenal fans and football club, one of the world's great clubs be worth 900 nurses in this day and age where the NHS is in crisis.

Something,  somewhere things are going very wrong,  but goog luck if you can get it.

People lining their fat cat pockets springs to mind
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,857 posts | 2690 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15446: Jan 20, 2018 10:12:27 am
      Absolutely spot on Kopite, this is the start of the end of football

Shame on the agents, shame on some footballers, shame on Sky and BT, shame on sponsors.

How can a very good footballer with a disgraceful attitude to the Arsenal fans and football club, one of the world's great clubs be worth 900 nurses in this day and age where the NHS is in crisis.

Something,  somewhere things are going very wrong,  but goog luck if you can get it.

People lining their fat cat pockets springs to mind

100%
      shawspeed
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 562 posts | 128 
      Reply #15447: Jan 20, 2018 07:56:53 pm

That's the crux of it there are only a few teams and managers that will pay whatever it takes regardless. In the PL hats off to city as despite being loaded they wouldn't sanction such a deal so it was left to Jose and the scum to once again pay vulgar fees. Hope it backfires on them with the dressing room being in uproar.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #15448: Jan 20, 2018 10:51:48 pm
      Sanchez ?

Keown calls him a mercenary which is bang on.

I would never be able to trust such an immoral self centred player whose only interest is him and not the badge he wears.

Hes broken too many promises to too many clubs.

He and the Scum are made for each other and I'm pleased that City took the higher ground.  Pep would have wanted 100% and he knew he wasn't getting it.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,176 posts | 1630 
      Reply #15449: Jan 21, 2018 08:30:17 am
      Already started, Pogba wants his wages to match Sanchez apparently.

That scum Jose, complains about the funds he has available, but once again he has single handedly gone and blown the market up again. In a few months you can guarantee the worlds top players will be signing new contracts at 700k a week or some other ludicrous figure. Well done Jose you c**t.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #15450: Jan 21, 2018 10:49:59 am

That scum Jose, complains about the funds he has available, but once again he has single handedly gone and blown the market up again. In a few months you can guarantee the worlds top players will be signing new contracts at 700k a week or some other ludicrous figure. Well done Jose you c**t.

Pogba.

Another Manc insanity.

Player in their youth team who they let go to Juve and then buy him back for zillions.

Do they have accountants in MancLand ?

Its OK.
      They'll get another pencil sponsor or something ridculous to pay stupid wages ...whilst the Old Toilet stands rust away and the wi-fi doesn't work.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,183 posts | 912 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #15451: Jan 21, 2018 03:33:44 pm

Not just United to blame all clubs paying ridiculous wages
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #15452: Jan 21, 2018 03:45:48 pm

Yes but every time a PSG pays £200 million for a player or a Man Utd pays a 29 year old sulky little mercenary tw*t £500k per week it completely shunts the entire market upwards. There will come a point where the whole bloody thing collapses in on itself because these player salary increases whilst the average man and woman in the street is seeing pay freezes is simply not sustainable, at some point ticket prices will simply be to expensive or Sky TV subs to much to pay.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,176 posts | 1630 
      Reply #15453: Jan 21, 2018 05:59:21 pm

Of course it’s all clubs. But when a club goes and pays a player 500k a week, when he isn’t even the best player in the league, it pushes the whole market to go above and beyond that for the real top quality.

The Zidane transfer stood for years and then Maureen went and smashed that twice in a few days at Madrid. The market has been completely bonkers ever since. 
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #15454: Jan 22, 2018 09:23:23 am
      Good by way of understatement  to see Wenger come out ...post Sanchez transfer now being tied up ... and confirm it was all about money grabbing on that player's part.  No integrity.

Karma is a bi*ch Mourinho.

Sanchez will get injured and it will come back and bite you.  ;D
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #15455: Jan 22, 2018 11:11:01 am
      Good by way of understatement  to see Wenger come out ...post Sanchez transfer now being tied up ... and confirm it was all about money grabbing on that player's part.  No integrity.

Karma is a bi*ch Mourinho.

Sanchez will get injured and it will come back and bite you.  ;D

Wenger should go one better and say that in his opinion Pogba, Mata, De Gea, Matic etc are all as good as Sanchez and surely deserve the same salary ;-)

Quick Reply