Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2331303 times
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #15548: Feb 11, 2018 10:03:43 pm
      It might do if we win CL 6 times but can't see that happening anytime soon.  :D

Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,968 posts | 3052 
      Reply #15549: Feb 11, 2018 10:15:57 pm
      Neither of us have a chance in CL this year. Quarter/semi at best.

I’d take Utd in the semis all day long Keith.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,880 posts | 2695 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15550: Feb 11, 2018 10:20:40 pm
      I’d take Utd in the semis all day long Keith.

Bloody hell so would I Scotia, garunteed final if we play you.  :f_whistle:
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,968 posts | 3052 
      Reply #15551: Feb 11, 2018 10:24:10 pm
      Bloody hell so would I Scotia, garunteed final if we play you.  :f_whistle:

Funny. Just what I was thinking  :roll:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,880 posts | 2695 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15552: Feb 11, 2018 10:26:42 pm

So you thought United make final too, that will do me.  :lmao:
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,968 posts | 3052 
      Reply #15553: Feb 11, 2018 10:31:22 pm
      So you thought United make final too, that will do me.  :lmao:

I’ll give you the FA Cup final Keith - we’ve taken that one off as we’ll be busy end of May 🤫
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,695 posts | 6696 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #15554: Feb 12, 2018 01:14:32 am
      I checked their feed because I was sure this had to be a piss take, and it was. Fair fucks to them. A later tweet added that a ginger kid behind the goals eating cheetos and an oddly shaped cloud also assisted in the f**k up, that did make me laugh :D

But f**k, for all the sh*t we get for dropping points against sh*te teams, Chelsea and United have made a fair habit of it of late! What a great morning, Monday work aint looking so bad today!

Yep, fu**ed after only 3.5 hours sleep having to rock up to work but have had a couple of coffees and remaining awake for now. Thought about not watching game because of my early work start today but know I woulndn't have slept knowing the Boys were playing and I wasn't watching so got up, got stoned, (pre match ritual) and came into work happy as not only did we win but I'm still stoned.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #15555: Feb 12, 2018 07:31:10 am
      They had Giggs in the studio during our game looked a proper miserable c**t. But we all know he was is and always will be a c**t just ask his brother.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,385 posts | 3394 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #15556: Feb 12, 2018 07:38:49 am
      They had Giggs in the studio during our game looked a proper miserable c**t. But we all know he was is and always will be a c**t just ask his brother.

Don't feel too much sympathy for his brother,  he got booted at at torquay for knicking other players money in the dressing room
      Kopite78
      Reply #15557: Feb 12, 2018 07:51:12 am

100% record against that shower in Europe 👍
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #15558: Feb 12, 2018 10:08:02 am
      Don't feel too much sympathy for his brother,  he got booted at at torquay for knicking other players money in the dressing room

I have zero sympathy for him or his brother the sheer fact the guy has the audacity to continue living a high profile media lifestyle is a travesty.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,880 posts | 2695 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15559: Feb 12, 2018 12:47:53 pm
      Yep, fu**ed after only 3.5 hours sleep having to rock up to work but have had a couple of coffees and remaining awake for now. Thought about not watching game because of my early work start today but know I woulndn't have slept knowing the Boys were playing and I wasn't watching so got up, got stoned, (pre match ritual) and came into work happy as not only did we win but I'm still stoned.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Piss edd, hope you get Aussie Flu......... Soz, you're Aussie Flu.  :D
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #15560: Feb 12, 2018 04:57:58 pm
      Piss edd, hope you get Aussie Flu......... Soz, you're Aussie Flu.  :D
      Gah... don't be so wicked. That sh*ts nasty.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,880 posts | 2695 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #15561: Feb 12, 2018 05:04:23 pm
      Gah... don't be so wicked. That sh*ts nasty.

I know, had it January  :f_wah: Aussie knows I'm joking though. He takes banter very very well. Just like myself all though I have little choice on here anyway.  :lmao:
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #15562: Feb 12, 2018 06:24:24 pm
      The oddest thing that Sanchez miss ,he seemed to just stop for a split second then try again by then it’s to late as the defender gets back to block.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #15563: Feb 12, 2018 09:45:47 pm
      I checked their feed because I was sure this had to be a piss take, and it was. Fair fucks to them. A later tweet added that a ginger kid behind the goals eating cheetos and an oddly shaped cloud also assisted in the F**k up, that did make me laugh :D

But F**k, for all the sh*t we get for dropping points against sh*te teams, Chelsea and United have made a fair habit of it of late! What a great morning, Monday work aint looking so bad today!

Claiming a few hours later it was sarcasm, but he's talking pure sh*te.

The fella's a freak who does his own kind of weird soccer saturday commenting on United games from his bedroom!!
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,187 posts | 1269 
      Reply #15564: Feb 12, 2018 10:04:55 pm

F***ing hell, what an awful family. I think we should all just agree to locking the Giggs in a furnace.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #15565: Feb 12, 2018 10:27:26 pm
      Nice to see this thread wake up again Frankly  :D Yeah he had a bad game today and they parked the bus well. Raf must of had lessons of Mourhino  ;D

They defended well but it was hardly park the bus stuff.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #15566: Feb 13, 2018 01:36:24 am
      Claiming a few hours later it was sarcasm, but he's talking pure sh*te.

The fella's a freak who does his own kind of weird soccer saturday commenting on United games from his bedroom!!

This one was only a few minutes after that original one:

https://twitter.com/UnitedStandMUFC/status/962734780801540097

Not that I care too much either way, but it's bloody embarrassing to me when Liverpool fan pages jump on this sh*t and claim it as proof of united fan stupidity when it's quite clearly sarcasm. Just makes us look bad to be honest. Whether the lad is usually a dumbass, I have no idea - however this was clearly a piss take for me, and a sh*t look when I saw so many LFC pages jumping on and taking the piss out of it.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #15567: Feb 13, 2018 01:45:16 am
      The oddest thing that Sanchez miss ,he seemed to just stop for a split second then try again by then it’s to late as the defender gets back to block.

Almost like he's second guessing himself amongst other thoughts like 'how the f**k have I ended up as a team mate of Jesse Lingard's'?

Lingard is the ultimate YouTube footballer - you can compile a decent 2 minute highlights package of his goals but aside from that he's f**king w*nk. You feel that Man Utd's issues could be partly solved by getting rid of him entirely. What are his goals worth when his absence will no doubt free up goals elsewhere in the team?

This one was only a few minutes after that original one:

https://twitter.com/UnitedStandMUFC/status/962734780801540097

Not that I care too much either way, but it's bloody embarrassing to me when Liverpool fan pages jump on this sh*t and claim it as proof of united fan stupidity when it's quite clearly sarcasm. Just makes us look bad to be honest. Whether the lad is usually a dumbass, I have no idea - however this was clearly a piss take for me, and a sh*t look when I saw so many LFC pages jumping on and taking the piss out of it.

F***ing hell - send this idiot to clown college so he can learn some decent comic routines. Such abject failures at attempts of 'humour' make those tweets even more pathetic. He'd have been better off claiming it was real which judging by the crap he regularly tweets would have been entirely expected. The only people being made to look bad in this failed stunt are the saddos who follow these sort of accounts on twitter and sadly every top club has them. Half expecting this idiot to advertise Brain Force Plus next...
      « Last Edit: Feb 13, 2018 02:01:07 am by Frankly, Mr Shankly »
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #15568: Feb 13, 2018 02:25:38 am

F***ing hell - send this idiot to clown college so he can learn some decent comic routines. Such abject failures at attempts of 'humour' make those tweets even more pathetic. He'd have been better off claiming it was real which judging by the crap he regularly tweets would have been entirely expected. The only people being made to look bad in this failed stunt are the saddos who follow these sort of accounts on twitter and sadly every top club has them. Half expecting this idiot to advertise Brain Force Plus next...

Again, regardless of the quality of tweets the amount of LFC accounts using them thinking they're actual serious is equally as abhorrent. Twitter is such a sh*t show these days. Plenty of LFC accounts are worse, sadly.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,678 posts | 3699 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #15569: Feb 13, 2018 09:46:45 am
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #15570: Feb 13, 2018 10:05:29 am