Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2331002 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #15870: May 20, 2018 02:00:05 pm
      Sad, the number's there if you need a taxi...

Sad bas**rds.

On a positive note - Josè Mourinho forever.
      « Last Edit: May 20, 2018 02:14:12 pm by stuey »
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #15871: May 20, 2018 02:37:29 pm
      The commentary on the TV was a F***ing joke, the mancs were playing the usual Mourinho dross and the F***ing idiot behind the mike was watching a different game.

Kept bigging the mancs up and their "amazing creative play we all love to watch" and right up to the final whistle was assuring us that they would score a last minute goal as they always do!!
      F***ing embarrassing and annoying to say the least.
      If it were an old people's home in Salford fairy muff but the vast majority of the viewing public detest the mancs and are able to make balanced decisions, unlike the commentator who was determined to convince the viewer's faculties were challenged.

Wish the media would stop telling us that black is white and Mourinho and the mancs are winners.

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #15872: May 20, 2018 02:49:37 pm
      Manchester United legend Paddy Crerand told police to 'f*** off' after drink-driving arrest - then gave bizarre excuse for swearing

Manchester United legend Paddy Crerand told police to 'f*** off' after drink-driving arrest - then gave bizarre excuse for swearing

Two-time First Division winner was pulled over after he crashed into a car close by to his home in Sale, Greater Manchester

Manchester United legend Paddy Crerand told police officers to 'f*** off' after he was arrested for drink-driving.

Two-time First Division winner Crerand was pulled over after he crashed into a car close by to his home in Sale, Greater Manchester, in January, a court heard.

The former Scotland international reacted angrily to cops asking him to spell his own name, before excusing himself by claiming he swore due to him 'being Scottish'.

Crerand had “three or four glasses of wine” but insists he only took over the wheel as his wife Noreen has fallen ill.

Thomas Smith, who was the driver of the other car, said in court: “After I asked if he was OK, he started saying, ‘I can’t believe what you have f***ing done’.

“I tried to explain it was my right of way but he didn’t listen.

“He said people are never on this road at this time of night.

“We called police and when they asked for details he eventually said his name. When a female officer asked how to spell it, he said, ‘If they can’t spell it, tell them to f**k off’.”

Crerand: “I probably did use bad language. We use it all the time on the football pitch. If you go to Glasgow, it’s the first thing you hear.”

The ex-midfielder played over 300 times for United as part of the Busby Babes having signed from Celtic.

After retiring in 1971, Crerand was an assistant manager at Old Trafford, boss at Northampton before becoming a regular on MUTV.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-legend-paddy-crerand-12549803

Hahaha F**k OFF yaself.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #15873: May 20, 2018 05:55:10 pm

If it were an old people's home in Salford fairy muff but the vast majority of the viewing public detest the mancs and are able to make balanced decisions,

Im trying to visualize an Old Peoples Home in Salford  Stu ..... not a pretty site ... probably located next to a greasy spoon called The Stretford.

Conte did a number on Maureen. He played the same game the Mancs have tried to do to the top five or six around them. i remember an Autumn game agaist the said Scum played out against us in exactly the same way.

He couldn't handle it that he was kippered by Conte. Total disbelief.

"Defending with nine men !" he cried .  No mate ...you haven't got the patent on it.

Every coach has caught up and is passing him. The boat has sailed for United and unless he can pull some rabbits out of the hat next season he will be gone .....to live off the cut of his agents' fees he has squirreled away.

Still living at the Lowry. 
      I would be thinking allowed if I was on the Scum's board. ( Perish the thought )

Might spend five minutes at the Sad Cafe to see how much misery they are really in.

( I'm back. Need an anti-depressant after being there . Ugh.)

« Last Edit: May 20, 2018 06:21:03 pm by MIRO »
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #15874: May 20, 2018 07:45:10 pm
      Im trying to visualize an Old Peoples Home in Salford  Stu ..... not a pretty site ... probably located next to a greasy spoon called The Stretford.

Conte did a number on Maureen. He played the same game the Mancs have tried to do to the top five or six around them. i remember an Autumn game agaist the said Scum played out against us in exactly the same way.

He couldn't handle it that he was kippered by Conte. Total disbelief.

"Defending with nine men !" he cried .  No mate ...you haven't got the patent on it.

Every coach has caught up and is passing him. The boat has sailed for United and unless he can pull some rabbits out of the hat next season he will be gone .....to live off the cut of his agents' fees he has squirreled away.

Still living at the Lowry. 
      I would be thinking allowed if I was on the Scum's board. ( Perish the thought )

Might spend five minutes at the Sad Cafe to see how much misery they are really in.

( I'm back. Need an anti-depressant after being there . Ugh.)

Been on the caff Skip and they are calling for blood, a good majority want the "special one" fu**ed off with immediate effect, there are some calling for the dismissal of the board for appointing Moyes etc and culminating with Mourinho and the blank season.

A proper joyful read it is too.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,695 posts | 6695 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #15875: May 20, 2018 11:07:23 pm
      I'll never get those 45 minutes back that I decided to watch the first half of the FA Cup Final. Glad I made the decision at HT to go to bed!
      Kopite78
      Reply #15876: May 20, 2018 11:09:57 pm
      I'll never get those 45 minutes back that I decided to watch the first half of the FA Cup Final. Glad I made the decision at HT to go to bed!

It's funny cause I watched the first 45 minutes too but didn't want to go to bed

F***ing sent me off like a baby though
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,695 posts | 6695 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #15877: May 20, 2018 11:13:27 pm
      It's funny cause I watched the first 45 minutes too but didn't want to go to bed

F***ing sent me off like a baby though

Brilliant, yep was bored shitless, thinking if we were in that Final, we would have twatted both of them!!
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #15878: May 20, 2018 11:24:07 pm
      Last 4 manc results in all competitions.

1-0
      0-0
      1-0
      1-0

The sort of games you put on when you suffer from insomnia.

Quote from redkop63
      Chelski parked the bus probably a good old 80 minutes and MU couldn;t score. As the saying goes, a taste of your own medicine Maureen and it hurts more as it was a final. ;D.

Their last coach got sacked for winning it, as the style of play didn't suit.

Their current coach won't get sacked after losing it, even if the style of play doesn't suit.

Last year's winning coach has lost his job. This year's winning coach will probably lose his job.

What is it about the curse of the FA Cup?
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #15879: May 21, 2018 08:00:15 am
      https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44192297

Matic says the Scum can challenge if they have more signings FFS !

Buy the sweetie store ..... and choke on them  ......e.g. Sanchez ?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #15880: May 21, 2018 09:42:33 am
      https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44192297

More of the same will do just fine Skip.
      It does look like continuing for the foreseeable future with the boardroom making consecutive half arsed decisions on managerial and player appointments.
      It appears to be the case that a vital element is absent in the process of achieving success, this scenario was predicted by many on the retirement of Ferguson but as is their way the Mancs believe their team is entitled to unqualified glory being the best team in the universe.

The longer the misapprehension prevails the more profound and complex any solution will be.
      Happy days.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #15881: May 21, 2018 09:46:47 am
      Cant wait for Maureen to take the hump when they refuse to let him buy anyone and everyone as he still doesn't get it football has changed and buying the modern day Carlton Palmer (I love that) aint going to work. I hear Toure is available on free.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #15882: May 21, 2018 01:57:10 pm
      Cant wait for Maureen to take the hump when they refuse to let him buy anyone and everyone as he still doesn't get it football has changed and buying the modern day Carlton Palmer (I love that) aint going to work. I hear Toure is available on free.

It's a F***ing nap, to cover his own failings he invents a collision scenario with the boardroom/players/the media/supporters/the tea lady and/or anything that could facilitate his exit.
      His failings are many as are the clubs he has blogged his way out of.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #15883: May 22, 2018 01:45:44 pm
      It's a f**king nap, to cover his own failings he invents a collision scenario with the boardroom/players/the media/supporters/the tea lady and/or anything that could facilitate his exit.
      His failings are many as are the clubs he has blogged his way out of.

Blogged or blagged =  same difference Stu .
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #15884: May 22, 2018 03:11:39 pm
      Blogged or blagged =  same difference Stu .

b***ard corrector, only just seen that mate it should have read blagged.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #15885: May 22, 2018 04:52:15 pm
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #15886: May 24, 2018 02:27:04 pm
      Quote from MIRO

Despite Harrisimo's persistent attempts to tell us otherwise, that signing was never going to work with the dull as ditchwater tactics they use. Plus he never wanted to set foot in the place. So it hasn't.

I should congratulate the mancs though on achieving their famous treble this year. The runners up treble of course (League, Cup, Super Cup) although I don't think it's really something you can run an open top bus for.

Looking forward to next year's treble already. His third club to be impacted by his third season syndrome.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #15887: May 24, 2018 03:46:39 pm
      Hahahaha this poor manc fan is gonna be gutted when he sees Twitter :laugh:

https://twitter.com/seanmalone3/status/999622196283826176
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #15888: May 24, 2018 10:36:20 pm
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #15889: May 25, 2018 04:22:47 pm
      Hope Ferguson has his bottle in and RatBoy has his knee pads on to scurry around the bins of Salford.

After losing last week .... this will hurt them ... big time.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #15890: May 26, 2018 11:15:13 am
      Hope Ferguson has his bottle in and RatBoy has his knee pads on to scurry around the bins of Salford.

After losing last week .... this will hurt them ... big time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5771671/David-Beckham-begs-Zidane-beat-Liverpool-Champions-League-final.html

Beckhams says to Zidane .... Please beat Liverpool.

ScumBag.
      « Last Edit: May 26, 2018 12:24:32 pm by MIRO »
      Kopite78
      Reply #15891: May 26, 2018 11:58:55 am
      Today's the day Whisky Nose.

We want you sober for this ...during the game ... to feel the pain.

Still in hospital recovering isn't he?

Probably an unneeded dig mate

To be honest the last thing on my mind today is anything to do with utd

Beckham though? F**k that thick c**t
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #15892: May 26, 2018 12:24:57 pm
      Still in hospital recovering isn't he?

Probably an unneeded dig mate