Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2330887 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2693 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #16077: Aug 16, 2018 09:25:08 pm
      Which one Keith?
      Barca spoke to his agent?
      Pogba won't talk to Mourinho?
      Pogba speaking of his plans to leave?
      Pogba on the best of terms with Mourinho?

Think there is only one bullshitty one there, no doubt that is the one you believe implicitly.

Remember when everyone was convinced De Gea was leaving, we know what happened there don't we.  :D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #16078: Aug 16, 2018 09:45:32 pm
      Remember when everyone was convinced De Gea was leaving, we know what happened there don't we.  :D

Yeah but Barca probably have a better fax machine than Real ;)
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #16079: Aug 16, 2018 11:30:09 pm

Different scenario mate, your keeper is worth the crazy money he is being paid to stay, without him you would have finished mid-table last season. It still could go tits up if Mourinho stays true to form.

Pogba and his agent want out end of story, even if he stays there are too many issues for it to make any difference.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #16080: Aug 17, 2018 07:53:01 am

It did seem nailed on he would be off, seemed like the natural replacement to Casillas. We all knew that at some point Barca would come calling for Coutinho, and it seemed like the exact same scenario with De Gea and Madrid. I think that Madrid certainly haven’t been able to throw the money around that they used to, compared to everyone else, so that was probably the saving grace for yous lot, they just couldn’t pay what it takes and they probably couldn’t compete with the wage you could put on offer for him either. Now, can’t see De Gea leaving you for anyone anytime soon now Courtois has ended up there, if you lose DDG then it would probably be to PSG.

In terms of Pogba, I don’t think you will be impacted in a particularly bad way if he leaves or good way if he stays, I don’t think he really offers you anything, he’s all hype IMO. Makes himself look better than he is. He doesn’t have that mould about him that means a team like Barca will certainly come calling for him either. But I don’t think you Mancs need to be worried about what happens if he leaves, unless it’s to a rival who is able to unlock the so called potential he has.
      « Last Edit: Aug 17, 2018 07:58:08 am by 7-King Kenny-7 »
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2693 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16081: Aug 17, 2018 01:13:23 pm
      Different scenario mate, your keeper is worth the crazy money he is being paid to stay, without him you would have finished mid-table last season. It still could go tits up if Mourinho stays true to form.

Pogba and his agent want out end of story, even if he stays there are too many issues for it to make any difference.
      Come on stuey not tha old chess nut again. Can I counter with a... Without Salah you would also of been mid table. Your better than that come on pal.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2693 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16082: Aug 17, 2018 01:23:03 pm

In terms of Pogba, I don’t think you will be impacted in a particularly bad way if he leaves or good way if he stays, I don’t think he really offers you anything, he’s all hype IMO. Makes himself look better than he is. He doesn’t have that mould about him that means a team like Barca will certainly come calling for him either. But I don’t think you Mancs need to be worried about what happens if he leaves, unless it’s to a rival who is able to unlock the so called potential he has.

For me as a fan it would be a massive loss. I think he's got the lot I really do. However, you hit the nail on the head! Who is going to unlock that true potential?? Mourhino has to let him play his way, just give Pogba the key and his feet will do the talking. I've said in passed post on a personal note I think the French as a whole are hard work, a lot of them show a arrogance that isn't wanted.  :(
      « Last Edit: Aug 17, 2018 04:35:32 pm by Keith Singleton »
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #16083: Aug 17, 2018 01:31:37 pm
      Come on stuey not tha old chess nut again. Can I counter with a... Without Salah you would also of been mid table. Your better than that come on pal.

You know yourself Keith the side were a shadow of days gone by and his outstanding goalkeeping earned you many points last season.
      To an extent you are right about Salah but that situation has been rectified by Klopp I think you will agree,
      De Gea will have to do a similar job this season with Mourinho at the helm, can't see him staying mate in spite of contractual agreements.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #16084: Aug 17, 2018 01:33:22 pm
      For me as a fan it would be a massive loss. I think he's got the lot I really do. However, you hit the nail on the head! Who is going to unlucky that true potential?? Mourhino has to let him play his way, just give Pogba the key and his feet will do the talking. I've said in passed post on a personal note I think the French as a whole are hard work, a lot of them show a arrogance that isn't wanted.  :(

No one more arrogant than your manager mate.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2693 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16085: Aug 17, 2018 04:34:13 pm
      You know yourself Keith the side were a shadow of days gone by and his outstanding goalkeeping earned you many points last season.
      To an extent you are right about Salah but that situation has been rectified by Klopp I think you will agree,
      De Gea will have to do a similar job this season with Mourinho at the helm, can't see him staying mate in spite of contractual agreements.

Yes i agree,  shadow of our former selves. We can't win the league this year anyway mate. We've not improved and any chance we have would be Mourhino changing his style of play and i think we both know not much chance of that happening. 
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2693 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16086: Aug 17, 2018 04:35:01 pm
      No one more arrogant than your manager mate.

He's up there but still love the man..
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #16087: Aug 17, 2018 05:56:32 pm
      Yes i agree,  shadow of our former selves. We can't win the league this year anyway mate. We've not improved and any chance we have would be Mourhino changing his style of play and i think we both know not much chance of that happening. 

Hope he's with you for the forseeable future Keith ☺
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #16088: Aug 17, 2018 11:58:28 pm
      He's up there but still love the man..

Why when you admit you aren't improving?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,873 posts | 2693 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16089: Aug 18, 2018 01:33:20 am
      Why when you admit you aren't improving?

Just because we haven't improved doesn't mean you can't still like them. He's won us a couple of trophies.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #16090: Aug 18, 2018 01:18:57 pm
      Just because we haven't improved doesn't mean you can't still like them. He's won us a couple of trophies.

only one he doesn't count the Europa league if I remember correctly.
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Reply #16091: Aug 19, 2018 07:13:28 am
      Apparently Maureen has seen bits of the Citeh documentary they were making last year and thinks “money can buy you players but it can’t buy you class”
      You couldn’t make it up!!
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #16092: Aug 19, 2018 03:17:57 pm
      Apparently Maureen has seen bits of the Citeh documentary they were making last year and thinks “money can buy you players but it can’t buy you class”
      You couldn’t make it up!!

Almost as funny as his accusation that WE, yes £20m net spend per year Liverpool, are buying the title! :-)
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,421 posts | 4581 
      Reply #16093: Aug 19, 2018 05:20:10 pm
      ;D
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #16094: Aug 19, 2018 05:31:21 pm
      Brilliant!!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #16095: Aug 19, 2018 05:41:26 pm
      Utd should of just signed Fred the Weatherman instead!!
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #16096: Aug 19, 2018 05:51:00 pm

Thinks he's playing for the Queen's team.
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,353 posts | 1024 
      Reply #16097: Aug 19, 2018 05:51:56 pm
      He’s absolutely dogshit.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,487 posts | 1490 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #16098: Aug 19, 2018 05:56:01 pm
      I think Jose would be best advised to focus on his own team and not ours and City's

Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #16099: Aug 19, 2018 05:59:59 pm
      Remember when Man Utd swarmed teams with Ronaldo, Tevez, Rooney et al at their peak? Now their most innovative form of attack is lumping it long to Fellaini when losing to Brighton, with predictably miserable results.

Dire.

Quick Reply