Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 16th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W16 D7 L8

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2328164 times
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #16146: Aug 21, 2018 05:00:07 pm
      this is one thread and for me one too many would be happy to have it closed but RedCafe has numerous Liverpool themed threads non of them complimentary. If we win the league the CL the FA Cup and the best tea award I will always find time to have a pop at UTD who still think football was invented in 1992
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #16147: Aug 21, 2018 06:20:23 pm
      No it's not.

Because you are.

Yes it is, and you know why.

;D

Nice use of colours, I may have to copy you someday when qouting and replying to someone!!!!
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #16148: Aug 21, 2018 07:21:00 pm
      Quote from Shabs
      3 more poor results in their next 3 games unfortunately for us would see Jose fired..

And then what? Who could they sign?

They knew what they were getting when they appointed him. And they've got it.

Quote from heimdall
      ;D, obviously Pogba is crap under Maureen but then so are most of his players, but with a good manager and set free Pogba is very dangerous indeed, for example if he was with us or Citeh he'd be ripping teams to shreds.

You're right. Just look at De Bruyne and Salah. All Mourinho rejects excelling now with managers who let them play.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #16149: Aug 22, 2018 01:44:15 pm
      Here to register my laugh at United.

:lmao:  <--- Here it is.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #16150: Aug 22, 2018 01:47:07 pm
      Man this thread busier than the Crystal Palace V Liverpool thread, and they say we're paranoid  :lmao: Your hatred is plain to see but why keep going on about it?? Nev & Jamie are great for Sky Sports as you get spectrums from both sets of clubs. I love watching them both go at it on MNF. Liverpool on a crest of a wave, you should be on about the postives of your side rather than looking for negatives every where.  :D

Think Souness would be a great addition to MNF as personally i can listen to him all day. I agreee with plenty of what he says dispite him being a scouser.  ;D
      Nev is a tosser for ripping the Liverpool shirt for charity. I will never forget the spitting incident from Carra either, it is not going away... he is a tosser for spitting. Sky Sports bottom of the barrel crap. No better than Andy Gray.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,856 posts | 2690 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16151: Aug 22, 2018 01:51:41 pm
      Nev is a tosser for ripping the Liverpool shirt for charity. I will never forget the spitting incident from Carra either, it is not going away... he is a tosser for spitting. Sky Sports bottom of the barrel crap. No better than Andy Gray.

No one is perfect Rib, we all make mistakes. Suarez made more than most yet still fans love him for what he did for your club with his feet and not his teeth.  ;D
      lfc across the water
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #16152: Aug 23, 2018 07:58:56 pm
      Quote from Keith Singleton
      I've answered this question. For the time being yes. I'm hoping he changes his style and become more attacking like you guys and city.  Slim chance I know but have to keep some optimism as our fan base calling for his head in many places.  :(

Ah, the traditional "vote of confidence".

The first year he buys the bus.
      The next year he parks the bus.
      The third year he throws his players under the bus.

When he first arrived in the league, he would propose to the press, the date his team would win the league. Nowadays the press propose to him, the day he will be sacked.

Quote from waltonl4
      Maureen is a back me or sack me type and when he is backed he is successful for some reason Woodward baulked this summer and its a long time until January. He is not a manager who will develop young talent or improve older players

But that's not what they hired him for, and not what they sold his scarves on matchday outside the toilet, while the last man was still firmly in place. They wanted the league title, and he was the only one who could get it for them, because the deluded cretins still believe they're entitled to it.

Staying in the cup once kept the tyrant in the job. Getting the cup saw the last man get sacked. That's how low they can go.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #16153: Aug 24, 2018 05:14:40 pm
      Is it true Maureen just arrived at his press conference with his tickling stick firmly in his hand
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #16154: Aug 25, 2018 09:55:15 pm
      When Marcus Rashford burst on to the season he was sensational and exciting now Maureen has had him for a while he has gone backwards. Has Maureen ever developed a young player into a great player?
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,683 posts | 3357 
      Reply #16155: Aug 25, 2018 10:11:48 pm
      When Marcus Rashford burst on to the season he was sensational and exciting now Maureen has had him for a while he has gone backwards. Has Maureen ever developed a young player into a great player?

The simple answer is no

Players like Lingard have improved playing for him but it’s hard to find any real youth development
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #16156: Aug 25, 2018 10:13:26 pm
      I'm sure you and the rest of the lads are having a right good laugh at present.  ;D :-\ Tide will turn, it always does.  :D

Its already turning Keith.

You had a quarter of a century and we let you catch up...... was that the best you could do ?

Its over .... gone ....finished ... dead.

Car crash time Keith mate.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #16157: Aug 25, 2018 10:41:10 pm

You had a quarter of a century and we let you catch up...... was that the best you could do ?

Apparently many UTD fans have been gargling all weekend just do they can boo nice and loud on Monday night when Spurs batter them
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,856 posts | 2690 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16158: Aug 25, 2018 11:13:56 pm

:lmao: yeah you defo let us catch up and surpass you with most trophies  :) Great start for you lads and quite rightly can see the buzz coming back with you and the rest of the forum. Tide always turns but just can't see it taking as long as it did you lads for United to get back to the top.

It's great for the game though, it intensifies the rivalry between us  ;D all though you've won nothing it's a great feeling/buzz being on top. Only 3 games but you've looked very good in all  3 dispite some of you fans thinking you were average against Palace.

Food for thought though, over the last few years United & Chelsea got off to mega starts and stumbled. Not saying it will happen but always side on caution from my experience. Enjoy the ride you and the forum is on. You just don't know how long it last in football.  ???
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #16159: Aug 26, 2018 04:58:59 pm
      Keith, are united still in PL? From the top of the league, looking at all the other teams they all just look like tiny dots. Can't tell if any are united.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,856 posts | 2690 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16160: Aug 26, 2018 06:19:56 pm
      Keith, are united still in PL? From the top of the league, looking at all the other teams they all just look like tiny dots. Can't tell if any are united.

I'll let you know when we're back.  ;D
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,121 posts | 450 
      Reply #16161: Aug 26, 2018 10:54:35 pm
      Is back to Ron Atkinson days, ;D!
      lfc across the water
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #16162: Aug 27, 2018 02:09:37 pm
      Quote from Keith Singleton
      just can't see it taking as long as it did you lads for United to get back to the top.

Food for thought though, over the last few years United & Chelsea got off to mega starts and stumbled. Not saying it will happen but always side on caution from my experience. Enjoy the ride you and the forum is on. You just don't know how long it last in football.  ???

The mancs thought it would last forever. They could never see a time when a foreigner would ever be in charge. And they could never see a time when they would hire someone who only plays functional football. And they could never see a time when the noisy neighbours would be more successful than them. And they could never see a time when a top 4 spot had to be earned, as it has to be for everyone else. And they can never see a time when it could take them two and a half decades to be back on top, as it took them the last time. So now they think hiring their 4th coach in 5 years is all they have to do, to turn the tide.

You don't have to tell us that mega starts have soon been followed by stumbles. I've seen enough of them down the years at this club. But what we can say is, the last time we won our first three games in a season, we took the title race all the way to the final day.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,856 posts | 2690 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16163: Aug 27, 2018 02:52:09 pm
      The mancs thought it would last forever. They could never see a time when a foreigner would ever be in charge. And they could never see a time when they would hire someone who only plays functional football. And they could never see a time when the noisy neighbours would be more successful than them. And they could never see a time when a top 4 spot had to be earned, as it has to be for everyone else. And they can never see a time when it could take them two and a half decades to be back on top, as it took them the last time. So now they think hiring their 4th coach in 5 years is all they have to do, to turn the tide.

You don't have to tell us that mega starts have soon been followed by stumbles. I've seen enough of them down the years at this club. But what we can say is, the last time we won our first three games in a season, we took the title race all the way to the final day.

That's just a opinion of yours that certainly isn't shared by me and many mancs. You just choose what you want to believe as your very one dimensional in many of your post. I don't have to tell you anything which works both ways. However, that's what forums are for just in case you've forgotten.

zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,604 posts | 165 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #16164: Aug 27, 2018 03:15:37 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:o Its coming  :aaliverpool2xt1:
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,999 posts | 3950 
      Reply #16165: Aug 27, 2018 05:05:46 pm
      I'll let you know when we're back.  ;D

While Glazer's offspring are at the helm nothing will change.
      How many crap managers is this the board has appointed? They appointed Mourinho, the buy success merchant, even though Glazer's offspring have shown they are not prepared to lash loadsa dosh at the problem.

The answer to the quandary is locating a manager in the mould of Jürgen Klopp, it seems you have owners with tighter purse strings than we do.
      Good luck with that one - or maybe not.
      beardo number 7
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 343 posts | 96 
      Reply #16166: Aug 27, 2018 10:04:29 pm
      🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and a few 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝 Mr Keith you’re f***in sh*te 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩👍💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩🤣💩💩💩
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,856 posts | 2690 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16167: Aug 27, 2018 10:09:40 pm
      🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and a few 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝 Mr Keith you’re f***in sh*te 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩👍💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩🤣💩💩💩

You believe that but will still smack your arse when we play you.  ;D
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #16168: Aug 27, 2018 10:11:05 pm
      Oh how I wish we could play Manure next week, wow that team is in the ropes at the moment, awful defence and lacklustre attack.

Quick Reply