Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2335193 times
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,428 posts | 4582 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #16399: Sep 25, 2018 10:45:41 pm
      beardo number 7
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 343 posts | 96 
      Reply #16400: Sep 25, 2018 10:46:40 pm
      Rather United won. They will benefit from rest whilst others still have these games in this cup nobody gives a crap about
      You talk some f***in sh*te you do lad 💩
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,808 posts | 2449 
      Reply #16401: Sep 25, 2018 10:50:36 pm
      Rather United won. They will benefit from rest whilst others still have these games in this cup nobody gives a crap about

Benefit in what way exactly?

Do you think they stand a chance of winning something this season?

All I see is a team imploding more and more week on week.

I can't see how getting knocked out of a league cup at home in the 3rd round by a championship side can benefit a team who are playing poorly in the league anyway. It certainly won't benefit their confidence in the slightest.

I'm delighted they lost it's another step in Maureen losing the dressing room entirely.

My only worry is he'll get the sack this season.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,164 posts | 8548 
      Reply #16402: Sep 25, 2018 11:03:17 pm
      By the way Redcafe is in meltdown

The result?
      Pogba?
      Mourinho?

waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #16403: Sep 25, 2018 11:05:05 pm
      Maureen thinks these young men all come to Old Trafford and are in awe of him well they are not no players are bothered about how good a manager WAS. He still claim to be an intelligent man yet he continues to use the tactic of confrontation to get players to play for him he has lost the respect of his players and most of the fans
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #16404: Sep 25, 2018 11:05:54 pm

Maureen mainly most want him out
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #16405: Sep 25, 2018 11:07:03 pm
      It's amazing how people can't think. Tomorrow we have league cup. Saturday we have Chelsea again in PL. Would or fans rather rest for PL or play in this cup? I'm not going to believe we will be a total fringe squad. To me only league and cl matter, FA cup a little bit.... but the league cup games don't help the cause for any team in the top 6. For United it's really not much to laugh about, Mourinho is probably close to being sacked, they might replace him with a good manager.
      « Last Edit: Sep 26, 2018 12:57:17 am by Ribapuru »
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #16406: Sep 25, 2018 11:23:13 pm
      Home47% cant even dominate at home to a championship
      Away53%
      Shots
      Home14 didn't have more shots than Championship even though they are at home
      Away16
      Shots on Target
      Home4 nope still not as good as Derby
      Away6
      Corners
      Home5
      Away5
      Fouls
      Home15
      Away10
      f***in terrible stats at the theatre of the truth nd the truth hurts
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #16407: Sep 25, 2018 11:36:10 pm
      We were taken to school by a championship side managed by someone with 5 minutes experience.
      At home.
      When we put out a theoretically strong team.
      What else can possibly be said, that was a complete and utter unmitigated embarrassment.
      A very honest appraisal off Redcafe. Most of them are in shock
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,428 posts | 4582 
      Reply #16408: Sep 25, 2018 11:39:30 pm
      Wenger to Manure anyone?..
       😂
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,164 posts | 8548 
      Reply #16409: Sep 25, 2018 11:49:27 pm
      Wenger to Manure anyone?..
       😂

Should just get the Chosen One back, still had a year left from the original contract with Utd :laugh:
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #16410: Sep 25, 2018 11:51:29 pm
      Harry Redknapp has more chance than Wenger.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,428 posts | 4582 
      Reply #16411: Sep 25, 2018 11:52:51 pm
      Anyone checked on Kieth...?

😆
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,603 posts | 3843 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #16412: Sep 25, 2018 11:55:07 pm

Winning breeds winning.
      Losing becomes toxic.
      Let them lose, everything.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #16413: Sep 25, 2018 11:59:00 pm
      Quote from Ribapuru
      It's amazing how people can't think. Tomorrow we have league cup. Saturday we have Chelsea again in PL. Would or fans rather rest for PL or play in this cup? I'm not going to believe we will be a total fringe squad. To me only league and cl matter, FA cup a little bit.... but the league cup games don't help the cause for any team in the top 6. For United it's really not much to laugh about, Mourinho is probably close to being sacked, they might replace him with a good manager. This early exit could turn United's season around to help them with a top 4 finish.

Why are you asking these questions?
      Why are you asking them in this thread?

The mancs are crap. They're not a threat to us in the immediate or long term. I'm still going to celebrate and laugh at them though whenever they fail, in whatever competition it is. They did it to me and us for long enough. I still remember their fans celebrating the day they last got the league, while I was preparing to watch us start the second half of an away game that year at Fulham, thinking they better make the most of it, cos it's the last time they'll be seeing that trophy in that dump anytime soon. Which it was.

Even if they dump Mourinho, any new bastrd coming in has a massive rebuilding job on his hands. And their fanbase have all the attention span of a squirrel, so they won't give him the time to do that job.

When the final is played in February, there will be no mancs there, no mickey mouse "songs" played over the PA, and no manc bastrds climbing the steps of Wembley for silverware. That's what their latest loss means, and LFC fans should be happy about that. Most of us are, in fairness.
      « Last Edit: Sep 26, 2018 12:05:14 am by lfc across the water »
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #16414: Sep 26, 2018 12:04:49 am
      Why are you asking these questions?
      Why are you asking them in this thread.

The mancs are crap. They're not a threat to us in the immediate or long term. I'm still going to celebrate and laugh at them though whenever they fail, in whatever competition it is. They did it to me and us for long enough. I still remember their fans celebrating the day they last got the league, while I was preparing to watch us start the second half of an away game that year at Fulham, thinking they better make the most of it, cos it's the last time they'll be seeing that trophy in that dump anytime soon. Which it is.

Even if they dump Mourinho, any new bastrd coming in has a massive rebuilding job on his hands. And their fanbase have all the attention span of a squirrel, so they won't give him the time to do that job.

When the final is played in February, there will be no mancs there, no mockey mouse "songs" played over the PA, and no manc bastrds climbing the steps of Wembley for silverware. That's what their latest loss means, and LFC fans should be happy about that.
      United are 3 points from 4th with 32 games remaining. Too early to be assuming their season is over like people are saying. They have record high revenues, of course they are a threat. I'll be celebrating their league points dropped, but  I'm not fussed about league cup. It's a hindrance as far as I'm concerned.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #16415: Sep 26, 2018 12:13:26 am
      United are 3 points from 4th with 32 games remaining.

Who gives a crap how big the gap is between them and 4th?! They’re a massive 8 points from us in 1st after just 6 games.

They lost, again and I f**king love it!! Another defeat is only going to hit their already fragile mindset
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #16416: Sep 26, 2018 12:30:04 am
      I hope maureen stays. He said he is the best, didn't he?
      « Last Edit: Sep 26, 2018 01:30:57 am by redkop63 »
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #16417: Sep 26, 2018 12:59:44 am
      Who gives a crap how big the gap is between them and 4th?! They’re a massive 8 points from us in 1st after just 6 games.

They lost, again and I f**king love it!! Another defeat is only going to hit their already fragile mindset
      I want United to be outside the top four that is why. If they finish 4th this season they can recover next season. I would rather them go down as hard as Arsenal have and scrap for 5th with Everton. For me Saturday is the real test of their mindset, if West Ham can win.. that will be great. As for this cup it seems empty to celebrate because it means 7 less pointless games in 5 months for them. These are months that are already congested. Going out early can reduce fatigue in their important games. I would much rather them lose in the quarter or semi than at this stage.
      « Last Edit: Sep 26, 2018 01:15:03 am by Ribapuru »
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1640 
      Reply #16418: Sep 26, 2018 06:13:25 am
      Woke up and saw the score from last night and then read about Nourinho stripping Pogba of the captaincy in front of the squad and his comments about Jones :D

The whole club is in meltdown and Harry Wilson is giving them the 5 5times, I love it :D
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,896 posts | 3394 
      Reply #16419: Sep 26, 2018 07:23:34 am
      It's amazing how people can't think. Tomorrow we have league cup. Saturday we have Chelsea again in PL. Would or fans rather rest for PL or play in this cup? I'm not going to believe we will be a total fringe squad. To me only league and cl matter, FA cup a little bit.... but the league cup games don't help the cause for any team in the top 6. For United it's really not much to laugh about, Mourinho is probably close to being sacked, they might replace him with a good manager.

Every single game matters - every time the team plays it matters , every single time the lads pull on the shirt it matters.

That maybe an alien concept to you new fans but tonight you will see 50 thousand plus fans showing it matters to them.

The trophy matters.
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 877 posts | 102 
      Reply #16420: Sep 26, 2018 08:17:13 am
      our resident Utd fan has gone quiet.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #16421: Sep 26, 2018 08:33:55 am
      our resident Utd fan has gone quiet.

No Rib has been very active, see above he is glad this meaningless cup is over for his team, they can concentrate on the league now and catching those pesky scousers!

Quick Reply