Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2330525 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #16560: Oct 05, 2018 11:46:48 am
      What about the one that almost put Ferguson in an early grave trying to equal?
      He knew "most trophies" doesn't mean sh*t Keith and you do too.
      CL/European Cups is the yardstick, Mickey Mouse trophies are confetti.

Even without Micky Mouse trophies still won more.  :P
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #16561: Oct 05, 2018 01:44:54 pm
      Saw an article that said the Glazers have taken out over £1 billion since gaining complete control of the club.

Obviously they just see it as a cash cow.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #16562: Oct 05, 2018 02:13:45 pm
      Even without Micky Mouse trophies still won more.  :P

Confetti Keith no more no less.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #16563: Oct 05, 2018 03:09:49 pm
      https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45695851

Cant even be bothered to format it .

Dion Dublin .....Property Expert .....espousing sh*te on the Scum and how they mustn't sack Mourinho.
      beardo number 7
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 343 posts | 96 
      Reply #16564: Oct 05, 2018 04:16:55 pm
      He’s right 🤣🤣give him another five year contract I say 😂😂😂
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #16565: Oct 05, 2018 11:32:46 pm
      He’s right 🤣🤣give him another five year contract I say 😂😂😂

3 years will do.
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,121 posts | 450 
      Reply #16566: Oct 06, 2018 12:16:07 am
      ;D!  In mourinho it is always in 3s!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16567: Oct 06, 2018 12:20:18 am
      Gutter press saying Mourinho going regardless of result against Newcastle.  :f_doh:
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #16568: Oct 06, 2018 03:17:56 am
      Gutter press saying Mourinho going regardless of result against Newcastle.  :f_doh:

Never see the point in things like that, if a manager is going regardless of their next result, then why don’t the club just get rid of the manager before that game.
      IMO he will go around November/December time, usually what happens with him. Hope I’m wrong, I hope he stays obviously  ;)
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #16569: Oct 06, 2018 07:23:14 am

Neville's out of the blocks again Keith ...

Former Manchester United captain Gary Neville launched a fierce attack on the club's board after it was reported manager Jose Mourinho will be sacked after Saturday's game with Newcastle.

Former England defender Neville told Sky Sports he was "furious" at the idea a manager's dismissal might leak out before being made official.

United have not responded to questions about the report in Saturday's Mirror.

Neville said there is "something rotten to the core" with the club's decisions.

The Red Devils' sackings of Louis van Gaal and "The Chosen One" - Mourinho's predecessors - were both reported before the club's announcements.

"There is something rotten to the core of the decisions that have been made over the last four or five years," said Neville, who added he did not know if the report about Mourinho was true.

"If I'm the person who employs the person underneath me and he fails, eventually I've got to take the responsibility. Eventually I've got to stand up and say: 'Look, I'm not good enough to do this.'"

Neville, 43, made 602 appearances for United, winning 16 trophies.

Last weekend's 3-1 loss at West Ham made this the club's worst start to a league campaign for 29 years.

Their poor performances have been compounded by off-field problems, with the relationship between Mourinho and midfielder Paul Pogba making headlines.

Neville suggested Mourinho should have been allowed to sign a central defender in the summer - whether it be Tottenham's Toby Alderweireld, Leicester's Harry Maguire or Bayern Munich's Jerome Boateng.

He said: "Who is qualified in that football club to be able to tell Jose Mourinho that Alderweireld or Maguire or Boateng are not better than the centre-backs that they've got?  ( ED: That Mourinho already signed !)

"I'm furious. It's been coming for three or four weeks.

"The dressing room is leading what's happening.

The tail is wagging the dog at the football club. Get some control back, get some leadership."

He bought two central defenders ... aren't they good enough?

How much has that club spent on players in the last five years?
      Their net spend is an accounting nightmare .
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #16570: Oct 06, 2018 09:36:10 am

sh*t.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #16571: Oct 06, 2018 09:38:30 am
      Neville's out of the blocks again Keith ...

Former Manchester United captain Gary Neville launched a fierce attack on the club's board after it was reported manager Jose Mourinho will be sacked after Saturday's game with Newcastle.

Former England defender Neville told Sky Sports he was "furious" at the idea a manager's dismissal might leak out before being made official.

United have not responded to questions about the report in Saturday's Mirror.

Neville said there is "something rotten to the core" with the club's decisions.

The Red Devils' sackings of Louis van Gaal and "The Chosen One" - Mourinho's predecessors - were both reported before the club's announcements.

"There is something rotten to the core of the decisions that have been made over the last four or five years," said Neville, who added he did not know if the report about Mourinho was true.

"If I'm the person who employs the person underneath me and he fails, eventually I've got to take the responsibility. Eventually I've got to stand up and say: 'Look, I'm not good enough to do this.'"

Neville, 43, made 602 appearances for United, winning 16 trophies.

Last weekend's 3-1 loss at West Ham made this the club's worst start to a league campaign for 29 years.

Their poor performances have been compounded by off-field problems, with the relationship between Mourinho and midfielder Paul Pogba making headlines.

Neville suggested Mourinho should have been allowed to sign a central defender in the summer - whether it be Tottenham's Toby Alderweireld, Leicester's Harry Maguire or Bayern Munich's Jerome Boateng.

He said: "Who is qualified in that football club to be able to tell Jose Mourinho that Alderweireld or Maguire or Boateng are not better than the centre-backs that they've got?  ( ED: That Mourinho already signed !)

"I'm furious. It's been coming for three or four weeks.

"The dressing room is leading what's happening.

The tail is wagging the dog at the football club. Get some control back, get some leadership."

He bought two central defenders ... aren't they good enough?

How much has that club spent on players in the last five years?
      Their net spend is an accounting nightmare .

Glorious read.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16572: Oct 06, 2018 10:17:15 am
      Never see the point in things like that, if a manager is going regardless of their next result, then why don’t the club just get rid of the manager before that game.
      IMO he will go around November/December time, usually what happens with him. Hope I’m wrong, I hope he stays obviously  ;)

Press being the press the wankers can't help themselves, them and bookmakers biggest scum on earth.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16573: Oct 06, 2018 10:17:53 am
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #16574: Oct 06, 2018 10:27:25 am
      Press being the press the wankers can't help themselves, them and bookmakers biggest scum on earth.

Leave it out Keith, the media have always been massively pro-utd.
      Even when they got relegated years ago and LFC were winning trophies for fun they dominated the footy pages, with the majority of the media based in Manchester now reports of the club's demise is only reported factually.
       Sacking Mourino has to be done but ironically such drastic action will only multiply the existing problems
      « Last Edit: Oct 06, 2018 10:38:08 am by stuey »
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16575: Oct 06, 2018 10:32:42 am
      Leave it out Keith, the media have always been massively pro-utd.
      Even when they got relegated years ago and LFC were winning trophies for fun they dominated the footy pages, with the majority of the media based in Manchester now reports of the club's demise is only reported factually

Maybe when Fergie was there yes but not anymore. Media will sell any club up the river these days.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #16576: Oct 06, 2018 10:45:27 am
      Maybe when Fergie was there yes but not anymore. Media will sell any club up the river these days.

Your club is in deep sh*t mainly through executive and board decisions, the media is reporting facts.
      Snippets from the likes of Dionne Dublin, Neville and Giggs only intensify the perceived media pressure.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16577: Oct 06, 2018 11:58:22 am
      Your club is in deep sh*t mainly through executive and board decisions, the media is reporting facts.
      Snippets from the likes of Dionne Dublin, Neville and Giggs only intensify the perceived media pressure.

All clubs go through it at sometimes stuey. It's just intensifies with media when it's the biggest club in the world. We will turn it round just like you lads have. However, won't take us 28 years and counting to win the league again.  :f_whistle: ;D
      « Last Edit: Oct 06, 2018 12:25:21 pm by Keith Singleton »
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #16578: Oct 06, 2018 12:22:44 pm
      All clubs go through it at sometimes stuey. It's just intensifies with media when it's the biggest club in the world. We will turn it round just like you lads have. However, won't take us 28 ears and counting to win the league again.  :f_whistle: ;D

I'd take the bet but coffins are notorious pay out dodgers.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,865 posts | 2691 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #16579: Oct 06, 2018 12:24:35 pm

;D ;D ;D
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #16580: Oct 06, 2018 12:33:03 pm

:lmao:

ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,353 posts | 1024 
      Reply #16581: Oct 06, 2018 05:51:17 pm
      Bump.
      Hasty Lover
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 92 posts |
      Reply #16582: Oct 06, 2018 05:59:01 pm