Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 9th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P11 W6 D4 L1

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2349392 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,126 posts | 2742 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #18814: Sep 24, 2020 07:53:34 pm
      Keith mate.

Forgot to mention that Milton Keynes shopping centre has a Saxon Gate.
      Now if that isn't rubbing it in if you are a Viking.

Cant get the sobbing effects for you Exiled .....perhaps raping and pillaging would suffice ?

Keep wearing that kit you lads wearing tonite and it could happen. It's F***ing awful.  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,126 posts | 2742 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18815: Sep 26, 2020 03:01:04 pm
      Well  ;D ;D Do i call it smash & grab? The great escape  :lmao:

God we're F***ing awful.  :f_wah: You lads must be loving it. Hopefully sack Ole in the morning  :giveup: :giveup: :giveup:
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,563 posts | 1497 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #18816: Sep 26, 2020 04:59:44 pm
      I can’t  believe I predicted them to finish 3rd or 4th at the beginning of the season... play like that and they’ll be lucky to get 8th...

Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton, Wolves and even Tottenham are easily better than them from the teams I see getting the slots after 1st and 2nd and a few more have a say in that convo I’d say.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,126 posts | 2742 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18817: Sep 26, 2020 05:36:02 pm
      I can’t  believe I predicted them to finish 3rd or 4th at the beginning of the season... play like that and they’ll be lucky to get 8th...

This is what Ole does  :roll: Leads us all into a false sense of security  when he wins 7/8 games on the bounce with attacking football but then forgets we don't have a defence due to his inept tactics.  :f_doh:
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,563 posts | 1497 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #18818: Sep 26, 2020 05:39:35 pm
      This is what Ole does  :roll: Leads us all into a false sense of security  when he wins 7/8 games on the bounce with attacking football but then forgets we don't have a defence due to his inept tactics.  :f_doh:

I can’t even see you getting those random 7/8 game streaks though this season, looks like the teams performance as a while is started to affect your forwards... apart from the goal Rashford looked rubbish, I mean he got me a goal in FPL, but he’ll be getting traded out for Son or someone 😂

Chelsea losing to West Brom, and the funny thing is, had Kepa been playing, he’d have probably saved that one 😂
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,126 posts | 2742 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18819: Sep 26, 2020 05:48:40 pm
      I can’t even see you getting those random 7/8 game streaks though this season, looks like the teams performance as a while is started to affect your forwards... apart from the goal Rashford looked rubbish, I mean he got me a goal in FPL, but he’ll be getting traded out for Son or someone 😂

Chelsea losing to West Brom, and the funny thing is, had Kepa been playing, he’d have probably saved that one 😂

Me neither,  watching United play i get the feeling the players now realise Ole not the man to take us to the next level. All though they haven't down tools you can see the way their playing. Theres  just no fire in players stomachs, no intensity in the way their playing..

I'm pretty sure music to yours ears though mate  ;D
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,563 posts | 1497 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #18820: Sep 26, 2020 06:02:53 pm
      Me neither,  watching United play i get the feeling the players now realise Ole not the man to take us to the next level. All though they haven't down tools you can see the way their playing. Theres  just no fire in players stomachs, no intensity in the way their playing..

I'm pretty sure music to yours ears though mate  ;D

Has much as I take joy in United being absolutely dire, I also don’t think there is a bigger rivalry in world football between you and us, and as long as we finish above you, I’d rather be battling you guys instead of City, because the last few years the games between us have slowly seemed to lose that importance and all stakes feel to them.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,126 posts | 2742 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18821: Sep 26, 2020 06:07:55 pm
      Has much as I take joy in United being absolutely dire, I also don’t think there is a bigger rivalry in world football between you and us, and as long as we finish above you, I’d rather be battling you guys instead of City, because the last few years the games between us have slowly seemed to lose that importance and all stakes feel to them.

Sadly very true and i can only hope the tide will turn eventually.
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,938 posts | 1480 
      Reply #18822: Sep 26, 2020 06:41:55 pm

God we're f**king awful.  :f_wah: You lads must be loving it. Hopefully sack Ole in the morning  :giveup: :giveup: :giveup:

Doesn't matter. Three points is three points. Never mind the manner of it. You go back and reorganise yourselves. It's like you gained a first down in NFL. You've moved forward, tackle your next play and do it all over again. There's time to think about things. You just need to improve against stronger opponents.

Not hoping for the best here. ;D
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,264 posts | 927 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #18823: Sep 26, 2020 06:51:41 pm
      sh*te again but also stuffy again
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,126 posts | 2742 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18824: Sep 26, 2020 08:00:35 pm
      Doesn't matter. Three points is three points. Never mind the manner of it. You go back and reorganise yourselves. It's like you gained a first down in NFL. You've moved forward, tackle your next play and do it all over again. There's time to think about things. You just need to improve against stronger opponents.

Not hoping for the best here. ;D

The manner in the way we win is important though Ruth. Impossible to get in top 4 the way we're playing and don't want to be lucky all the time. I want to be able to say we deserved the win but that's far from the truth.

If it was just the odd game or so I'd agree but with Ole at the wheel it's never happening even with 11 world class players in front of him he'd still struggle to win anything sadly.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,828 posts | 6774 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #18825: Sep 27, 2020 12:22:23 am

God we're f**king awful.  :f_wah: You lads must be loving it. Hopefully sack Ole in the morning  :giveup: :giveup: :giveup:

I hope Pochettino gets a Managerial Job just before Ole gets sacked.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,126 posts | 2742 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18826: Sep 27, 2020 09:23:21 am
      I hope Pochettino gets a Managerial Job just before Ole gets sacked.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Your a bitter sweet Aussie mother f**ker Ian  :lmao:

Sick sick sick  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,126 posts | 2742 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18827: Sep 27, 2020 09:24:22 am

Would it worry you if we got Poch?  Do you rate him?
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,961 posts | 5018 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #18828: Sep 27, 2020 07:06:25 pm

Not so much worry Keith, even with Poch I doubt Munts would ever surpass us, he would make you a better side with a proper system, might take him a few seasons tho, and I’m not sure your fan base will afford him the time to build it,
      As each season that passes with us above you the pressure builds as will the disappointment, eventually the board would crack under pressure from the fans and the management merry go round starts again, don’t forget your noisy neighbours, Cant see them going anywhere either , you never know mate, you could end up with Pep, he won’t be at Citeh by then  !

Y  N  W  A
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,828 posts | 6774 
      Reply #18829: Sep 28, 2020 07:29:43 am

He will be better then Ole that's for sure mate. I watched your game, how that lad on the left flank missed 5 chances to bury you is beyond me and anyone who says WB is better then TAA  (not saying you do) needs to be shot, because he is sh*t. He may have pace but he was no where near that fella, can't believe he didn't make u pay over and over again for not manning him up.

Anyways I like Poch, seems like a likeable character whereas with Ole you just want to punch him in that Bambi face of his!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,126 posts | 2742 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18830: Sep 28, 2020 02:27:37 pm
      He will be better then Ole that's for sure mate. I watched your game, how that lad on the left flank missed 5 chances to bury you is beyond me and anyone who says WB is better then TAA  (not saying you do) needs to be shot, because he is sh*t. He may have pace but he was no where near that fella, can't believe he didn't make u pay over and over again for not manning him up.

Anyways I like Poch, seems like a likeable character whereas with Ole you just want to punch him in that Bambi face of his!

None of my United mates think WB is better than TAA but you'll always get those that wear rose tinted glasses who say he is. I just keep wide birth of those type of  fans as clearly F***ing deluded  :lmao:

Will you still like Poch if he comes to OT though.  :lmao:
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,813 posts | 1406 
      Reply #18831: Sep 28, 2020 02:49:01 pm

Not so much worry Keith, even with Poch I doubt Munts would ever surpass us, he would make you a better side with a proper system, might take him a few seasons tho, and I’m not sure your fan base will afford him the time to build it,
      As each season that passes with us above you the pressure builds as will the disappointment, eventually the board would crack under pressure from the fans and the management merry go round starts again, don’t forget your noisy neighbours, Cant see them going anywhere either , you never know mate, you could end up with Pep, he won’t be at Citeh by then  !

I mean, they have already given Ole plenty of time, probably more than he deserves, so they might do the same for Poch, who is actually a good coach.

Y  N  W  A
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,828 posts | 6774 
      Reply #18832: Sep 29, 2020 10:58:43 am
      None of my United mates think WB is better than TAA but you'll always get those that wear rose tinted glasses who say he is. I just keep wide birth of those type of  fans as clearly f**king deluded  :lmao:

Will you still like Poch if he comes to OT though.  :lmao:

No, he will then become a Manc c**t, so no!!!  :D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,126 posts | 2742 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18833: Sep 29, 2020 12:24:51 pm
      No, he will then become a Manc C**t, so no!!!  :D

Well that double standards as I know you like me and Im a Manc  c**t.  :lmao:
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #18834: Oct 01, 2020 06:46:53 pm
      Leipzig and P.S.G.  eh Keith ?

Ole at the wheel .....
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,126 posts | 2742 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #18835: Oct 01, 2020 09:59:03 pm
      Leipzig and P.S.G.  eh Keith ?

Ole at the wheel .....

You know as well as I do mate we're only making up the numbers this year. If we get through the first stages that will be a success.  ;D However, under no circumstance do we want Europa football.

You lads got a good draw.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #18836: Oct 03, 2020 05:33:21 pm
      Nil Desperandum Keith.

Never Despair.

Ole has all those mega transfers in place mate.

Quick Reply