Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 8th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P20 W12 D4 L4

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2347915 times
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #20815: Mar 16, 2022 01:45:40 pm
      That’s true Stuey but was United hard done by? Some of my mates on Facebook said we had a bad VAR go against us?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure you said you were confident that the Mancs would win at least 1 trophy this season. How's that looking? ;)

Didn't watch the game last night so no idea what happened in the game, just saw you lost and that's enough for me.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,105 posts | 2738 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20816: Mar 16, 2022 01:47:53 pm
      Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure you said you were confident that the Mancs would win at least 1 trophy this season. How's that looking? ;)

Didn't watch the game last night so no idea what happened in the game, just saw you lost and that's enough for me.

Yeah I said I thought we would win a cup competition KK. You should of bet me on it.  :D
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,306 posts | 2847 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #20817: Mar 16, 2022 01:49:19 pm
      Don’t know Brian, chances of me watching match are slim over here.

High ball into the box mouse head jumps to take, defender sticks his leg through mouse heads legs and knocks the ball out for a corner, I then have Ronnie Whelan on my tv trying to tell me he clearly doesnt get the ball, Ronnie needs to ease off whatever hes on. Anyone who gets a peno against them for that is putting the remote through the tv
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,568 posts | 1802 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #20818: Mar 16, 2022 01:50:24 pm
       :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Just had too.  ;D
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,812 posts | 1406 
      Reply #20819: Mar 16, 2022 01:52:18 pm

Missed most of the game but watched the highlights. When the extended highlights video of a 90+ minute game is less than 10 minutes and 2 of those are from showing the lineups, you know it was a crap game with 2 crap teams.
      ruthcity

• 6,937 posts | 1479 
      Reply #20820: Mar 16, 2022 04:26:18 pm
      Yeah I said I thought we would win a cup competition KK. You should of bet me on it.  :D

You deffo will. Those limited edition sponsored pre-season friendly exhibition match [add any corporate brand name] cup.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,563 posts | 1497 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #20821: Mar 16, 2022 05:35:41 pm
      Rashford telling his own fans to meet him round back for a scrap because they commented on his performance  :lmao: Looks like it doesn't take much to upset the delicate flower  :lmao:

https://twitter.com/0161Darren/status/1504124255335817218?s=20&t=aaRG92mauxWn_rpCgTyPLA

What he did with the school meals is brilliant, but when it comes to football, he's a pile of w*nk who gets by on being English and 'up and coming' even though he should be at least entering, or be in his prime right now.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,263 posts | 927 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #20822: Mar 16, 2022 05:37:03 pm
      Terrible Cary on at the end of the game, F**k all reaction from our glorious press,imagine if that had happened at Anfield
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,256 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #20823: Mar 16, 2022 06:10:30 pm
      Terrible Cary on at the end of the game, F**k all reaction from our glorious press,imagine if that had happened at Anfield

Manchester United: Club look at CCTV after bottles thrown at Diego Simeone

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60762296
      Manchester United are reviewing CCTV footage to identify fans who threw objects onto the pitch after their 1-0 loss to Atletico Madrid.

Atletico boss Diego Simeone was pelted with missiles including bottles after the final whistle at OId Trafford.

Uefa is waiting for reports from match observers before deciding whether to charge the club.

Throwing objects onto the field of play is against ground regulations and subject to a three year ban.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,263 posts | 927 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #20824: Mar 16, 2022 06:49:32 pm
      Manchester United: Club look at CCTV after bottles thrown at Diego Simeone

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60762296
      Manchester United are reviewing CCTV footage to identify fans who threw objects onto the pitch after their 1-0 loss to Atletico Madrid.

Atletico boss Diego Simeone was pelted with missiles including bottles after the final whistle at OId Trafford.

Uefa is waiting for reports from match observers before deciding whether to charge the club.

Throwing objects onto the field of play is against ground regulations and subject to a three year ban.

Aye but we all know what will happen….
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,256 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #20825: Mar 16, 2022 07:32:55 pm

Aye but we all know what will happen….

Yep, slap on the wrist at most.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #20826: Mar 16, 2022 08:17:34 pm
      I remember when one of you lads asked me would I like him as our manager, Chris i said! Not in a million years. He would be my last choice, looks a nasty piece of work to me.

what I really dont get is how ex pros even UTD's say how good Athletico are at this F**k that I want my team to win by playing football not diving and feigning injury I hate that stuff
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,105 posts | 2738 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20827: Mar 17, 2022 03:48:59 am
      what I really dont get is how ex pros even UTD's say how good Athletico are at this f**k that I want my team to win by playing football not diving and feigning injury I hate that stuff

Safe to say he has his players doing that all the time.  :f_steam:
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 881 posts | 102 
      Reply #20828: Mar 17, 2022 08:01:59 am
      i see theyre picking over the bones of chelsea for a manager
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #20829: Mar 17, 2022 08:30:37 am
      i see theyre picking over the bones of chelsea for a manager

might be more on the bones if the buyer from the US gets control as he has 3 times the wealth of the Russian
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,563 posts | 1497 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #20830: Mar 17, 2022 10:03:26 am
      Pogba burgled while he was playing and his kids were in bed… I still don’t understand why players on these silly wages wouldn’t have security at their homes during a game… even if paid for themselves, a years worth of security would be like what? 2 weeks wage? Or if they’re that tight fisted, do a quick promo shoot for a brand and I’m sure they’ll cover the cost.

If I’m a player and I know my family are at that risk, and I have the means, better believe I’m getting security.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,105 posts | 2738 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #20831: Mar 17, 2022 12:11:07 pm
      Pogba burgled while he was playing and his kids were in bed… I still don’t understand why players on these silly wages wouldn’t have security at their homes during a game… even if paid for themselves, a years worth of security would be like what? 2 weeks wage? Or if they’re that tight fisted, do a quick promo shoot for a brand and I’m sure they’ll cover the cost.

If I’m a player and I know my family are at that risk, and I have the means, better believe I’m getting security.

Hearing so many players getting burgled these days it does make you think why they don’t have added security, it’s not as if it’s expensive for these over played players.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,563 posts | 1497 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #20832: Mar 17, 2022 12:15:19 pm
      Hearing so many players getting burgled these days it does make you think why they don’t have added security, it’s not as if it’s expensive for these over played players.
      They’ll wait until someone is seriously hurt or killed and watch, every club will suddenly come forward offering players security.

If I was a player now I’d be negotiating that into my contract, security during games, before I signed.
      DanMann

• 5,775 posts | 889 
      Reply #20833: Mar 17, 2022 05:30:28 pm

Absolutely spot on mate. Unless they're worried about leaving a John Terry type security team at home with the wife..
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,872 posts | 704 
      Reply #20834: Mar 22, 2022 06:41:29 pm
      Quote from Frankly, Mr Shankly
      I banked on, at the most, three years transition / struggle for Man Utd after Sir Alex left before they got back to the top, or at least challenged it again.

But tonight? In danger of not making the top 4, domestic cup failure, European failure with a bloated squad full to the brim of gigantic overpaid egos very few of whom are actually on the up in their career.., it could get worse for them.

In fairness, they were lucky to get this far in the competition.

Finishing second last year convinced enough gullible fools to make them favourites for the league title. Instead they're out of every competition before the clocks go forward. However, 5 years without a trophy and almost 15 years without the European Cup doesn't blur the misty eyed memories of how it used to be. And that's their fundamental problem. Everything is compared to how things were 15-20 years ago, so they can't move on until they accept that era of is over. They still call themselves the biggest club in the world, but I would love to know what world that is. It's not the football world, that's for sure.

They need a Houllier figure to go in there with a long term vision, so he can change their culture from what it used to be to what it needs to be. But what they need is not what they want, so they won't do what has to be done, and thankfully they will continue to fail. The next two fools on their target list are Pochettino and Tuchel, not men who have many EPL titles standing out on their cv. So they can blow another 100mn quid at it if they want, but having a lazy over the hill squad that's only capable of 70 odd points is not going to win the league in this day and age.

They still have to come here of course, and it will be us v the keeper for 90 minutes. I know it sounds wildly optimistic, but if we keep our foot on the accelerator all night and don't let them off the hook as we did the last time, double figures is on imo. Seriously.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,563 posts | 1497 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #20835: Mar 27, 2022 11:36:32 pm
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #20836: Mar 28, 2022 08:54:57 am

I don't know what's the bigger surprise; the fact he didn't understand what a rondo is or that he managed to trap the ball in just a couple of touches.

How that clown cost £80mill and is so overrated by some people I have no idea.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,824 posts | 6771 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #20837: Mar 30, 2022 04:21:59 am

Quick Reply