Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 3rd of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W3 D0 L0

Could someone please tell me why Ferguson is so cut up on Mascherano deal??

Read 1535 times
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Could someone please tell me why Ferguson is so cut up on Mascherano deal??
      Feb 02, 2007 07:55:27 pm
      Why is that old tw*t so cut up on the Javier Mascherano deal?? What the fcuk has it got to do with him anyway, and how does it effect his team??

You know what I think, I think Rafa has got to him because he doesnt play his mind games, he just smiles and is diplomatic. I really think Ferguson has more fear about us than Chelsea, I remember those minds games he played with Keegan back in 96/97 that really got to keegan and something happend to the team aswell. What does everyone else think??
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Re: Could someone please tell me why Ferguson is so cut up on Mascherano deal??
      Reply #1: Feb 02, 2007 08:01:06 pm
      Noticed this story.  I was amused by it. 

They are so obsessed with us it isn't true.

Anyway, reckon our Yanks could have their Yank.
      evadbur
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 43 posts |
      Reply #2: Feb 02, 2007 08:18:04 pm
      Ferguson was after Mascherano at one stage wasn't he - before he came to West Ham?
      chilledoutentertainer
      • Forum Youth Player

• 16 posts |
      Reply #3: Feb 02, 2007 08:42:01 pm
      It is especially odd as Larsson must have played just as many clubs as Mascherano has in the last year.
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #4: Feb 02, 2007 08:58:00 pm
      It is especially odd as Larsson must have played just as many clubs as Mascherano has in the last year.

Thats a good point, sniffs of double standard hypocracy on the part of him doesnt it.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,214 posts | 1646 
      Reply #5: Feb 02, 2007 09:15:27 pm
      Can anyone give me the link to what the tosser has said?

Quick Reply