Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Women's beauty products

Read 1970 times
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Women's beauty products
      Jun 02, 2009 10:33:00 pm
      The telly is full of adverts for them and they cost a fortune. Surely you're either fit or you're not? These things can't work? Olay eye booster pod is the new one. Why do you bother?

Sometimes I'm glad I'm a man. OK, so I don't have boobs to play with (well, not unless you count my own hairy man ones), but it's so much easier being a man. We just have to make sure we wash our bollocks and we're ready to go.

I feel for you with all this added pressure. Why don't you all just buy one of those airbrush things? They work wonders!
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Re: Women's beauty products
      Reply #1: Jun 02, 2009 10:35:22 pm
      :lmao: :lmao: F***ing hell you make me laugh Gow.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #2: Jun 02, 2009 10:36:56 pm
      Ross mate, so does the clown who just gave me a neg saying I'm boasting about the police putting my door in!!! Hilarious!! Wonder if it was the same one who gave me a neg for using the word 'w*nk'!!

But why do they spend a fortune on products to stop them getting wrinkly? It beggars belief!
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #3: Jun 02, 2009 10:37:33 pm
      Ross mate, so does the clown who just gave me a neg saying I'm boasting about the police putting my door in!!! Hilarious!! Wonder if it was the same one who gave me a neg for using the word 'w*nk'!!

But why do they spend a fortune on products to stop them getting wrinkly? It beggars belief!

Just saw that mate, ridiculous.

Let's hear some women's opinions on this though.

They're the ones who've tried and tested these things... unless you're hiding something Gow?
      musu
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 85 posts | -1 
      Reply #4: Jun 02, 2009 10:38:16 pm
      "Sometimes I'm glad I'm a man. OK, so I don't have boobs to play with (well, not unless you count my own hairy man ones), but it's so much easier being a man. We just have to make sure we wash our bollocks and we're ready to go."

well, actually you need to do a bit more, but if your lady is ok with the minimum cheers to both of you :)

i doubt any of them work, but they are a good way for women to at least feel like the're not settling for a mediocre body
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #5: Jun 02, 2009 10:39:57 pm
      I know musu, the bit you quoted was just a joke to set the thread up.

I wash me arse an' all! ;)

Fair play to the time and effort women put in, I'm not having a go...
      xxLiverPrinc3ssxx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,018 posts | 62 
      • *****YNWA*****
      Reply #6: Jun 02, 2009 11:41:36 pm

I don't know about anti-wrinkle products, I'm only 20, But I do however spend a small fortune on Moisturisers, exfoliators, Cleansers, Face Masks, Body Scrubs, and Make-up. Some do as they say on the the adverts, and some don't. It's all about looking your best and feeling your best.
      Male Beauty products have increased quite a bit in the last year, so it's not just the ladies who are making the effort any more!
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #7: Jun 02, 2009 11:45:44 pm
      I don't know about anti-wrinkle products, I'm only 20, But I do however spend a small fortune on Moisturisers, exfoliators, Cleansers, Face Masks, Body Scrubs, and Make-up. Some do as they say on the the adverts, and some don't. It's all about looking your best and feeling your best.
      Male Beauty products have increased quite a bit in the last year, so it's not just the ladies who are making the effort any more!

you my dear like me do not require beauty products so lets both just continue using oil of ulay/olay
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #8: Jun 02, 2009 11:48:25 pm
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #9: Jun 02, 2009 11:51:28 pm
      « Last Edit: Jun 03, 2009 09:47:28 am by Bpatel, Reason: Quote box posted twice. »
      ged
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 116 posts |
      Reply #10: Jun 03, 2009 01:15:11 am
      My missus swears by Manfat face wash! Don't get it in your eyes though it stings apparently! :f_whistle:

Quick Reply