Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

England National Football Team

Read 356989 times
      Kopite78
      Re: England National Football Team
      Reply #2921: Jan 17, 2018 04:22:31 pm
      https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2018/jan/17/phil-neville-fa-england-womens-football

Phil Neville - England Women's manager. Also includes a great take down of that charlatan Dan Ashworth.

They're obviously trying to ensure there is no repeat of Sampson by employing the ugliest f**ker they could find
      molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Reply #2922: Jan 17, 2018 04:27:32 pm
      What a knob phil neville is , how he stops talking so much sh*te now as a pundit ;D
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #2923: Jan 17, 2018 05:49:47 pm
      Phil Neville.

The ugly brother.

Let that sink in and try to determine if there’s a way out that doesn’t involve euthanasia.....?
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #2924: Feb 03, 2018 01:58:45 pm
      Erm f**king what? Is our identity not that of scouse? Even you get sh*te from mancs, whats the generalisation "you f**king scousers" sooooooo...........

Most popular response you'll get from most reds in Liverpool if you ask them about England team.

Big F***ing Fact!!
      You are correct because a lot of reds fans aren't even English, why would Scottish, Irish, Welsh, American, German etc.. liverpool fans support England? Every year in Liverpool the pubs are still full during the world cup when England play, every scouse great played for England, they did not turn round and refuse to play. Gerrard, Carra etc... did they turn round and say I am not English I am scouse? Scouse, Cockney, Geordie.. All English people because they are from cities in England. The people born in Liverpool who don't feel English are often of Irish and Scottish ancestry so they technically have claim to another nationality. 100% English scousers who don't have old connections to pre world war stuff do often back the national team. I am off to carry this on in the right thread
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #2925: Feb 06, 2018 03:25:18 pm
      You are correct because a lot of reds fans aren't even English, why would Scottish, Irish, Welsh, American, German etc.. liverpool fans support England? Every year in Liverpool the pubs are still full during the world cup when England play, every scouse great played for England, they did not turn round and refuse to play. Gerrard, Carra etc... did they turn round and say I am not English I am scouse? Scouse, Cockney, Geordie.. All English people because they are from cities in England. The people born in Liverpool who don't feel English are often of Irish and Scottish ancestry so they technically have claim to another nationality. 100% English scousers who don't have old connections to pre world war stuff do often back the national team. I am off to carry this on in the right thread

Some F***ing sh*te you come out with there!!

You've never ever seen the quote from Carra when questioned about England when he Said "F**k it, it's only England!!"

You never heard about us taking the piss out of the England support when we were beating Crystal Palace in 95 coca-cola cup semi first leg and we were mockingly singing "Let's all have a disco" after England fans had disgraced themselves again rioting at Lansdowne Road.

Also I'm from a generation that saw the Thatcher govt and one of our fave players in John Barnes racially abused by England fans.

F**k them and the three shitbag lions!!

Kopite78
      Reply #2926: Feb 06, 2018 03:32:07 pm

You've never ever seen the quote from Carra when questioned about England when he Said "F**k it, it's only England!!"

That was after he missed in some penalty shootout for England wasn't it?
      Said
      "At least I didn't miss it  for Liverpool" as well didn't he or was that a different game?

I really couldn't give two shites about England.
      Say in a hypothetical world England had the chance of winning a world cup final or Liverpool only getting a point at Southampton on Sunday.
      I'd take the Liverpool point every day

Let alone a win for the reds I'd take a point over England winning a world cup
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #2927: Feb 07, 2018 06:02:47 pm
      Some f**king sh*te you come out with there!!

You never heard about us taking the piss out of the England support when we were beating Crystal Palace in 95 coca-cola cup semi first leg and we were mockingly singing "Let's all have a disco" after England fans had disgraced themselves again rioting at Lansdowne Road.

Also I'm from a generation that saw the Thatcher govt and one of our fave players in John Barnes racially abused by England fans.

F**k them and the three shitbag lions!!
      Everton fans racially abused John Barnes,.. I don't think they are the only club. Why are you saying it is only England fans that are racists? Didn't Zaha complain Liverpool fans were racist towards him? You can't label all England fans as racist, if you do that you are actually just doing what racists do in the first place. Racists are often the way they are because they judged somebody different and assumed everybody with similar attributes will act like that. You are doing the same thing here about England fans. You don't support England, upto you.. but if you keep on with your hatred towards England fans, it's not far off racism itself. A very small minority of Liverpool fans acted racist too, good and bad in all fans. Your term "S**tb*g lions is racist, so you are actually being a hypocrite here. I am English. I am proud to be English. I will always be English. I will always support my national country. If that means you think I am racist just on that alone, then you are a very very small minded person that needs to look in the mirror and think, where did you go wrong? England team does not represent government, it represents the people. This goes from the nurses working the nightshift to toddlers kicking the ball in the backyard, if you think it is representing thatcher, I'd like to see some literature on that. I never knew England fans liked thatcher.
      « Last Edit: Feb 07, 2018 06:07:24 pm by Ribapuru »
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #2928: Feb 07, 2018 06:11:49 pm
      That was after he missed in some penalty shootout for England wasn't it?
      Said
      "At least I didn't miss it  for Liverpool" as well didn't he or was that a different game?

I really couldn't give two shites about England.
      Say in a hypothetical world England had the chance of winning a world cup final or Liverpool only getting a point at Southampton on Sunday.
      I'd take the Liverpool point every day

Let alone a win for the reds I'd take a point over England winning a world cup
      I respect your opinion, for me it would depend on how important that point is. If that point is the difference between 4th and 5h, I would take the point. If it didn't affect Liverpool in the league, I'd take the world cup.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #2929: Feb 07, 2018 06:33:53 pm
      Much rather Liverpool get a point than England win the Euros, World Cup, Ashes, Rugby World Cup and / or Eurovision...........

;)
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #2930: Feb 07, 2018 06:41:07 pm
      Much rather Liverpool get a point than England win the Euros, World Cup, Ashes, Rugby World Cup and / or Eurovision...........

;)

Isn't it the uk in Eurovision, think that includes your lot, or is that one if sturgeon's ambitions to get out of that
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #2931: Feb 07, 2018 06:59:24 pm

;)
      What about Scotland win the World Cup or Liverpool one point?
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #2932: Feb 07, 2018 07:06:19 pm
      Isn't it the uk in Eurovision, think that includes your lot, or is that one if sturgeon's ambitions to get out of that

An independent Scotland will have no business with that sort of camp tomfoolery!

Instead we shall enjoy proper manly pursuits like ceilidhs - wearing our man-skirts, obviously ;)
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #2933: Feb 07, 2018 07:10:19 pm
      What about Scotland win the World Cup or Liverpool one point?

Redmen Ribs.

All day, every day and twice on St Andrews Day.

Not a tricky one that mate.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #2934: Feb 07, 2018 07:25:49 pm
      An independent Scotland will have no business with that sort of camp tomfoolery!

Instead we shall enjoy proper manly pursuits like ceilidhs - wearing our man-skirts, obviously ;)

And tossing the caber
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #2935: Feb 07, 2018 07:32:27 pm

Hell yeah - toss the F**k out of it!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #2936: Feb 08, 2018 01:49:21 pm
      Everton fans racially abused John Barnes,.. I don't think they are the only club. .

You ever read the story about after John Barnes scored THAT goal in Brazil well on the journey home on the plane flying out of Brazil, fans were also on board the flight, all making very racist comments about how England only won 1-0 because a black man scored the other goal!! Plus the numerous times he was booed at Wembley.

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #2937: Feb 08, 2018 01:56:05 pm

Didn't Zaha complain Liverpool fans were racist towards him?

Actually was Liverpool and Man Utd social media whores. So hard to judge whether they're real fans, cling-ons, those on care in the community day release!! 

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #2938: Feb 08, 2018 02:00:08 pm
      You can't label all England fans as racist, if you do that you are actually just doing what racists do in the first place. Racists are often the way they are because they judged somebody different and assumed everybody with similar attributes will act like that. You are doing the same thing here about England fans. You don't support England, upto you.. but if you keep on with your hatred towards England fans, it's not far off racism itself.

By the way it's not hatred, it's pity!!

Pity in that divvies like yourself get so wound up when a world cup or european championship comes round and you get so excited, then England get knocked out, then all the F***ing mongoloids waatching England go out and smash up their town centres.

That's the usual script for an England tournament isn't it?

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #2939: Feb 08, 2018 02:04:56 pm
      I am English. I am proud to be English. I will always be English. I will always support my national country. If that means you think I am racist just on that alone, then you are a very very small minded person that needs to look in the mirror and think, where did you go wrong?

Hahahahahahaha will you just F**k off you knobhead!!

I'm Scouse, I support Liverpool, I go to Liverpool matches, I've seen them win trophies inlcluding the League and European Cup and you want me to give a F**k about a bunch of losers like the England footie team.

Look in the mirror lad and say it out loud "F**k it, it's only England!!" 8)

srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #2940: Feb 25, 2018 12:34:16 am
      Redmen Ribs.

All day, every day and twice on St Andrews Day.

Not a tricky one that mate.

Same for me.

I loved it when Northern Ireland got to the Euros but as someone above said I'd take a point at Southampton over NI winning the World Cup without question.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #2941: Mar 15, 2018 08:21:22 am
      England v Belgium should be a high scoring game. Both teams have sh*te goalkeepers. Joe Hart and Courtois? Might be 7-7.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #2942: Mar 15, 2018 03:34:40 pm
      The fact Hart and Pickford are in the team, along with the likes of Lallana and Rose who have played next to no football is just a few things about the team selection that shows what a joke the national team is. Are players actually ever picked on merit and form anymore?!
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #2943: Mar 15, 2018 03:41:46 pm
      Peter shilton and ray clemence must be gutted

Quick Reply