Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

The Paranormal Thread

Read 55409 times
      vitez
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,701 posts | 156 
      Re: The Paranormal Thread
      Reply #207: Jun 30, 2011 05:29:19 pm
      I think more often than we like to believe, the lines between sciencentific principles and religion get blurred.  Religion has no qualms with using science to disprove things whereas scientists have no problems placing their faith in ideas when they don't know the answer.

On topic though, less digs at the religious types and more paranormalism.

edit: Good shout Rep - less digs at your particular belief system (religious, alien or Jedi - take your pick) and more discussing and debating of paranormal stuff.
      « Last Edit: Jun 30, 2011 06:52:53 pm by vitez »
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #208: Jun 30, 2011 06:31:41 pm
      On topic though, less digs at the religious and non-religious types and more paranormalism.
      :nod:
      LFCexiled
      Reply #209: Jul 01, 2011 10:52:32 am
      ....in cases of angels there has never been skeletal remains of one of one found.....

I could be wrong as a wrong person in a barrel of wrongness, but its what I believe.

You can't argue with hard evidence.

Arrie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,763 posts | 64 
      • Being safe is risky nowadays.
      Reply #210: Jul 01, 2011 03:06:54 pm
      Can anybody Tell me that The Movie (Paranormal Activity) Was Real?
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      Reply #211: Jul 01, 2011 03:40:02 pm
      No, regardless of the rumours, it was not.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,481 posts | 4596 
      Reply #212: Jul 01, 2011 03:58:12 pm
      You can't argue with hard evidence.

Any hard evidence of aliens that have crashed landed other than the roswel conspiracy?
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #213: Jul 01, 2011 04:13:19 pm
      Any hard evidence of aliens that have crashed landed other than the roswel conspiracy?

There is no hard evidence for Roswell to be honest mate, their has been reports of one in Canada and one in Germany the latter supposedly captured and reversed engineered by by Hitler's scientist's but both just like Roswell are full of circumstantial evidence with no real hard evidence to confirm it.

Again there was supposed to have been an alien craft crashed in Aurora Texas in 1897, killing one occupant, who was then buried in Aurora's cemetery. Today, the grave remains, undisturbed and unopened below the bent limb of an overhanging tree, purportedly containing the remains of the alien visitor.

But again its all circumstantial evidence with nothing concrete to back it up, the case came to attention of UFoloigists because it was reported in a 1897 newspaper.

« Last Edit: Jul 01, 2011 04:21:14 pm by RedLFCBlood »
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      Reply #214: Jul 01, 2011 04:57:19 pm
      So to exhume said grave would pretty much put the 'story' beyond doubt. Strange that they've never done it  :roll:
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #215: Jul 01, 2011 06:10:06 pm
      So to exhume said grave would pretty much put the 'story' beyond doubt. Strange that they've never done it  :roll:

The owners of Aurora cemetry won't allow it mate, but they have let people use ground penetrating radar etc and it does show there is a grave where its supposed to be buried, whether that's a Human or Alien grave remains to be seen pardon the pun.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      Reply #216: Jul 01, 2011 06:19:53 pm
      The word 'convenient' springs to mind.

I'm not rubbishing the idea of aliens, by the way, nor the idea that we may have been 'visited' at some point. I just appreciate the potential tourism revenue from such claims.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #217: Jul 01, 2011 06:23:56 pm
      The word 'convenient' springs to mind.

I'm not rubbishing the idea of aliens, by the way, nor the idea that we may have been 'visited' at some point. I just appreciate the potential tourism revenue from such claims.

Like i said mate its all circumstantial evidence, there is no definitive proof any of those incidents really occurred.

As I  said earlier in the thread, I have a hard time believing anything that ha been reported near an American air force base due to the black projects they fly.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #218: Jul 02, 2011 11:37:03 am

This one may be of interest to you shabs, it talks about religion in all cultures and what is written their scriptures.

Ancient Aliens Season 2 Episode 9 (FULL)
      LFCexiled
      Reply #219: Jul 03, 2011 01:47:10 pm
      Another missile video:

Atmospheric flare from a minuteman III ICBM missile

Not paranormal I know but could be viewed as, or is it just another cover up?

Ooooh.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,481 posts | 4596 
      Reply #221: Jul 03, 2011 03:08:49 pm
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,160 posts | 1288 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #222: Jul 03, 2011 05:05:55 pm
      The only time i have experienced paranormal activity is while flying on MDMA and LSD!.  ;D
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #223: Jul 03, 2011 05:58:16 pm
      The only time i have experienced paranormal activity is while flying on MDMA and LSD!.  ;D

That's the best kind of paranormal activity mate. ;D
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,160 posts | 1288 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #224: Jul 03, 2011 07:44:28 pm
      That's the best kind of paranormal activity mate. ;D

Word.  ;)
      Joey B
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,664 posts | 46 
      Reply #225: Jul 03, 2011 07:54:59 pm
      My wife and stepdaughter were up till 4am this morning,convinced they were watching a UFO (over Epsom Surrey )I was away last night so can't comment on same.Anyone else see it?
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #226: Sep 23, 2011 11:09:55 pm
      TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #227: Sep 24, 2011 09:22:30 am
      Watched the first 20 minutes, will try to watch the rest later.

Interesting theory. I've heard theories that the Nephilim in the Bible are in fact aliens.

However, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence rather than circumstantial evidence.  The Nazca lines have been explained in a variety of ways.

Of course, it doesn't help explain where life came from - where did the aliens come from?

Then you have to ask why have they not come back? Are we being kept in a cosmic zoo? Where did they come from? Etc.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #228: Sep 24, 2011 09:44:09 am
      Watched the first 20 minutes, will try to watch the rest later.

Interesting theory. I've heard theories that the Nephilim in the Bible are in fact aliens.

However, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence rather than circumstantial evidence.  The Nazca lines have been explained in a variety of ways.

Of course, it doesn't help explain where life came from - where did the aliens come from?

Then you have to ask why have they not come back? Are we being kept in a cosmic zoo? Where did they come from? Etc.

Life can be explained by evolution mate, bearing in mind in terms of the universe our solar system is very young and there is countless galaxies billions of years older than our own.

I'm not naive enough to think that an intelligent race couldn't have evolved millions of years before ourselves that have already mastered the technology to travel the vast distances in space.

Look at the technological sadvances we've made in the last 150 years or even just hows far we've advanced since the creation of the silicon microchip.

They may have explained how the Nazcar lines were made mate, but one thing they have never explained is why they were created and why they were so big that they could only be seen in all there glory from the sky.

Some people will say their gods, but who were these gods in the sky ?

I think there is a lot of our history that has been forgotten and that leaves lots of questions about ourselves as a species.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #229: Sep 24, 2011 10:17:36 am
       Daz I think you only have to go back 50 or 60 years to see the advances that have been made,.

Quick Reply