Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

FFS Whats happenin?

Read 4813 times
      mattmcg
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,410 posts | 103 
      Re: FFS Whats happenin?
      Reply #23: Feb 16, 2007 06:33:33 am
      Both Stevie and Carra have acknowledged how privileged they are to play in this match and I feel we should get behind both of them and hope they come out unscathed.  Whether or not we are happy with the idea of our two best players taking part in a charity match against the mancs, it is their decision and hopefully they will not take much part!!!
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #24: Feb 16, 2007 03:51:34 pm
      talking about what people should or shouldn't do, quote : I shouldn't comment on vocabulary?..hummm.

It is far to be personal, you make it so. I'm also allowed to my opinion and all the idea that the game is because of United only is just wrong, because it isn't,it is to mark the 50th anniversary of the signature of the Treaty of Rome . I make no apology to pointed out insults, it is disgraceful, can you express something without it? Once again it is not personal, but _blow it up your arse_ looks to me that it is directed to me as your responding to my post so how different can it be?

Now, let's stop it there,  let's get the facts before to shout, insulting and moan.
      It's your choice to support that game or not, that is why I say "should" and not "have to".

Now to answer to Court LFC, I couldn't find anything if it is on TV so I guess not. If someone can confirm that...

To say "Crazy horse : It's your right to use such language but that just show how limited your vocabulary is.." is a personal statement insinuating that I have a very limited vocabulary, no matter what you say. This is my 523rd post on the site and only a very small amount have "industrial language in them". All the information I have on this game is what I read on this thread, that is why I thought the game was was to celebrate Uniteds 50th season in European Compition (another member actually stated that).

I'm sorry if I have mis understood your original post, but when you wrote " Instead of moaning about a game who is for a good cause, CHARITY,you should supporting it, if that game was for anything touching the club I doubt to see too many voices against." I interpreted that as you saying everyone should support the game. But You too have made some school boy errors in your use of the English language, "a game who is for a good cause", should read "a game which is for a good cause" and "you should supporting it" should read "you should be supporting it". But this is just a fans forum, vocabulary shouldn't be that important, and I don't need a hand bag as I'm a lover not a fighter ;)
      KopQueen
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 526 posts |
      Reply #25: Feb 16, 2007 04:04:39 pm
      What a f*cking stupid time to play that! Although It would be boss to see Gerrard or Carra get the winning goal and see them taking the pisss....

Amen to that!!
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #26: Feb 16, 2007 07:57:16 pm
      All the information I have on this game is what I read on this thread, that is why I thought the game was was to celebrate Uniteds 50th season in European Compition (another member actually stated that).

CH - you are right,  'Marcello Lippi is to take charge of the Europe XI, who face United in a match to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the club's first participation in European competition and of a united Europe.
        ;)
      RedinOz
      • Forum Youth Player

• 9 posts |
      Reply #27: Feb 16, 2007 10:47:58 pm
      I agree with the sentiments of the game as long as Stevie and Carra are under no pressure to be part of it.The timing of it though SUCKS big time, what crazy planning.
      Cy
      Reply #28: Feb 17, 2007 11:05:14 am

I'm sorry if I have mis understood your original post, but when you wrote " Instead of moaning about a game who is for a good cause, CHARITY,you should supporting it, if that game was for anything touching the club I doubt to see too many voices against." I interpreted that as you saying everyone should support the game. But You too have made some school boy errors in your use of the English language, "a game who is for a good cause", should read "a game which is for a good cause" and "you should supporting it" should read "you should be supporting it". But this is just a fans forum, vocabulary shouldn't be that important, and I don't need a hand bag as I'm a lover not a fighter ;)
      [/quote]

I'm also a lover and not a fighter so no gloves needed. If I made school boys mistake, i'm sorry, but just for info, ';m not english native. Anyway, maybe i shouldn't put so much importance in vocabulary and more in the substance of the post. Agree to disagree, it's good for the forum and I'm sure that we would probably agree on many other points in the future.

Quick Reply