Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 14th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P2 W1 D1 L0

Rafa's eyeing up new talent

Read 6116 times
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Re: Rafa's eyeing up new talent
      Reply #23: Feb 27, 2007 07:11:32 pm
      Trezeguet is a superb striker, Bojinov last year played for AC Fiorentina (he left Florence because Mutu go there) is a good player with a bad carachter, I don't know if he likes British tackle. Left food, good nose for goal and play free kick very well. Iaquinta is on the road to AC Milan. Amauri comes from Chievo Verona Fc (last year) strongly wanted by Palermo during summer transfer, he's Brazilian with an excellent future. He's strong good head and a skill shot. I think not so easy his transfer to LFC, anyway he's the right terminal better then Crouch.
      No more news from Italy

nice one - thanks for the info on all the said strikers.
      welcome to you mate.
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Reply #24: Feb 28, 2007 08:04:22 pm
      may be a pr**k but he's exactly what we need
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #25: Feb 28, 2007 08:09:29 pm
      I think we should forget about David Villa, he is happy at Valencia and has said many times that he hates English weather and moving to England does not intrest him at all. If we need a striker it needs to be Eto'o (best striker in the world) who is unhappy at Barca and has been linked with us before.
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #26: Feb 28, 2007 09:02:49 pm
      may be a pr**k but he's exactly what we need

He is what we need but surely we could find another goal scorer, the sight of old Horse Head in a Reds shirt is something I don't want to see!
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,388 posts | 1543 
      Reply #27: Feb 28, 2007 09:45:15 pm
      Samuel Eto is a great player but you have to ask is there any underlying reason for the fall out with his manager other than what we read. Would he and Bellamy togerther destroy the harmony of the dressing room? If not he would be the best buy for a long time whatever the price. Total class. One problem, he thinks Wenger is the best manager going so if he became available he may favour the arse.
      Anand
      • Forum Youth Player

• 13 posts |
      Reply #28: Feb 28, 2007 09:52:05 pm
      i reckon that we should sign bojinov because he is young and good and has most potential out of everyone there
      terry_anthony
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 66 posts |
      • U'll NeVEr WaLk AloNe
      Reply #29: Mar 15, 2007 06:17:04 am
      eto'o will only go to arse if henry is heading the opposite way so maybe liv have a chance here. eto'o is the striker apart from villa that shows class!!

100% agree with u anand!bojinov is similiar to rooney and if we can get him it would be a great buy!
      Paolo
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 134 posts |
      Reply #30: Mar 15, 2007 10:40:05 am
      Juventus FC manager two days ago declared: Buffon, Del Piero, Nedved and Trezeguet aren't on a transfer list. Bojinov sure will left Juventus for an English team (which one?). I mean Rafa strikes again Bojinov seems to be one of the three new strikers that LFC need.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,388 posts | 1543 
      Reply #31: Mar 15, 2007 11:39:55 pm
      Don't know anything about Bojinov. never heard of him but well done PAOLO for the updates on the italian  players and others in Serie A etc. Keep it up mate.

Quick Reply