Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 20th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W5 D1 L1

Ever Banega (Valencia)

Read 30301 times
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Re: Ever Banega (Valencia)
      Reply #115: Jun 06, 2010 05:44:29 am
      Same here. Central midfield is our strongest area probably in the outfield. Aquilani and Gerrard add creativity and forward movement while Lucas and Masch provide strength and ball winners.

It's money we don't have and whatever the new manager gets will need to be spent wisely on our weak areas.

And my tits are adequate ;)
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #116: Jun 06, 2010 01:33:42 pm
      I love the implied power by stating 18 year old 'kid' and 32 year old 'man' who continually seeks an ego boost by posting to get on my adolescent tits :)

Enjoy!

Lucas for PM. Banega can stay where he is.

It was Sarcasm sunshine, but I guess it does not transfer too well across the internet ;D
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,650 posts | 3882 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #117: Jun 07, 2010 07:33:33 pm
      I dont know Crouchy. . . I have often been told by women theirs were adequate only to find a wonder bra at work. If we lose Masch this guy would make a lot more sense as a signing
      McCr8
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 113 posts |
      Reply #118: Jun 07, 2010 09:27:42 pm
      gotta look to the future, we will need replacements, never had one for alonso and look how we dropped like a lead balloon. its an option
      harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,926 posts | 968 
      Reply #119: Jul 14, 2010 09:34:42 pm
      http://www.talkaloadofbull.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2010/07/14/2025525/roy-hodgson-keen-to-continue-liverpool-interest-in-valencias

Sources linking us to him again.....probably means that Masch is on his way out.  I agree with an earlier post on this thread that Banega looks more like a late replacement for the departure of Alonso, while Defour would (hopefully) more likely be the player to step in to Masch's position....or Lucas. 
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #120: Jul 15, 2010 01:09:43 am
      http://www.talkaloadofbull.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2010/07/14/2025525/roy-hodgson-keen-to-continue-liverpool-interest-in-valencias

Sources linking us to him again.....probably means that Masch is on his way out.  I agree with an earlier post on this thread that Banega looks more like a late replacement for the departure of Alonso, while Defour would (hopefully) more likely be the player to step in to Masch's position....or Lucas. 

Source being talkaloadofbull.com.
      khawja
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 103 posts |
      Reply #121: Jul 15, 2010 07:43:20 am
      Here is another source.
      http://www.talkaloadofbull.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2010/07/14/2025567/roy-hodgson-keen-to-continue-liverpool-interest-in-valencias
      I beleive if masch wants to go, we must let him go. Its no use keeping a player without his will. We could buy Banega for less than half of Masch money, and use the rest on decent signings.
      Lucas, Gerrard , Aquialani and Banega can operate in midfield. I hope we dont play with two defensive midfielders this season again, rather play creative and attacking football.
      harrydunn08

• 5,926 posts | 968 
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #123: Jul 15, 2010 04:42:35 pm
      It's all from the same bullshit source :roll:
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #124: Jul 15, 2010 04:43:16 pm
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #125: Jul 15, 2010 04:43:59 pm

Is Rafa our boss again ?, them two years have flown by ...how did we do in the league ?, have we got new owners  ?  :f_tongueincheek:

It's all from the same bullshit source :roll:

Its from talkaloadofbull.com FFS! The official site makes me very angry for what it has become!

Its actually from when Rafa was here that last one.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #126: Jun 12, 2011 01:35:42 pm
      There is interest from an English club in Valencia's Ever Banega - agent

http://www.talkaloadofbull.com/en-gb/news/3277/la-liga/2011/06/09/2525402/there-is-interest-from-an-english-club-in-valencias-ever

The Argentine’s representative wants a "formal decision" from the former Spanish champions regarding his client’s future, with an Italian side also said to be in the transfer hunt

Valencia midfielder Ever Banega has sparked interest from an English and an Italian club, the player’s agent has revealed.

Mono Romero has not identified the teams who are in the hunt for the player’s services but insists that they will not progress with the matter until a decision is made over Banega's Valencia future.

"There is interest from an Italian and English club but we do not want to advance with this at the moment," he told Superdeporte.

"We want a formal decision from Valencia on a sale or not this summer. It is necessary to find out the position of the club because it is Banega's initial plan to remain there. Ever has signed for another two years at Valencia and is happy there."

Banega, who joined Valencia in January 2008, was farmed out on loan to fellow Spanish side Atletico Madrid for the 2008-09 season and was reportedly on the verge of leaving the Mestalla that summer but eventually remained with the former Spanish champions.

I hope to F***ing god its us, this lad is getting better and better and would provide the link between defense and attack that we we grew accustomed to with Xabi.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #127: Jun 12, 2011 01:38:57 pm
      Would love him to Blood, if people want to see a similar player to Xabi it is this lad. Can't see Adam coming if this happens
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #128: Jun 12, 2011 01:44:00 pm
      Would love him to Blood, if people want to see a similar player to Xabi it is this lad. Can't see Adam coming if this happens

He'd be my pick over Adam everyday and twice on Sundays mate, I really rate him and he's matured a lot as a player in the past two years.
      danny8t4
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,819 posts | 51 
      Reply #129: Jun 12, 2011 01:50:49 pm
      He'd be my pick over Adam everyday and twice on Sundays mate, I really rate him and he's matured a lot as a player in the past two years.

I'm wondering if the English club in question could be Man United? That's just something I'm thinking as it makes sense for them to want him but they have nothing to offer Valencia in return, they need players as their financial situation isnt good.
      lefty1896
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,700 posts | 23 
      • He scores a goal and the kop goes wild...
      Reply #130: Jun 12, 2011 03:25:09 pm
      I'm wondering if the English club in question could be Man United? That's just something I'm thinking as it makes sense for them to want him but they have nothing to offer Valencia in return, they need players as their financial situation isnt good.

Unless they offer Nani?
      danny8t4
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,819 posts | 51 
      Reply #131: Jun 12, 2011 03:27:19 pm

That's an option too mate but can't see Valencia wanting him or wanting his wage bill.
      Lfcred92
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 972 posts |
      Reply #132: Jun 12, 2011 04:18:34 pm
      Would Love To Have This Lad Here

Sign Him Up!
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,486 posts | 349 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #133: Jun 12, 2011 06:52:36 pm
      Replacement for Nasri maybe for Arsenal?
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #134: Jun 12, 2011 06:53:21 pm
      Completely different type of player
      lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #135: Jun 12, 2011 06:56:25 pm
      Replacement for Nasri maybe for Arsenal?

Don't think so. Nasri plays wide for Arsenal and Benega has never done that. Tbh I think Arsenal will get Hazard if they sell Nasri.
      kevinho
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,698 posts | 78 
      • YNWA
      Reply #136: Jun 12, 2011 07:29:49 pm
      Banega is a flat out CM. 4-4-2, 4-3-3, or 4-2-3-1 and he will fit right in no problem. Absolute class on the ball, good tackler, and smart. I'd have him here in an instant.
      RedtillDead
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 164 posts |
      Reply #137: Jun 12, 2011 09:02:22 pm
      would be really keen to see this guy in a red shirt...

Quick Reply