Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

INCIDENTS IN THE STADIUM OF THE BETIS

Read 1967 times
      edu_rbb
      • Forum Roger Hunt
      • Started Topic

• 499 posts | 14 
      • En Sevilla
      INCIDENTS IN THE STADIUM OF THE BETIS
      Mar 01, 2007 04:06:48 pm
      then in the stage of betis derbi of glass return gambled yesterday, in the going the result was 0-0. (betis-Seville for who does not know it) when begin the party the ambient one was spectacular, a huge liking, everything very pretty until Seville frame a goal from begins there to fall bottles when camp.decir that the party the state warming up both presidents with declarations cruzadas.una bottle I reach to the trainer of Seville, juande branches that tube that to be transferred to the hospital.espero that hayais understood to me, was embarrassing

:angry-smiley-034: :angry-smiley-034: :angry-smiley-034: :angry-smiley-034: :angry-smiley-034: :angry-smiley-034: :angry-smiley-034: :angry-smiley-034: :angry-smiley-034:
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Re: INCIDENTS IN THE STADIUM OF THE BETIS
      Reply #1: Mar 01, 2007 04:52:39 pm
      Is this some sort of test mate because i havent got a scooby what your on about, im sorry but the da vinci code made more sense to me.
      No offence is meant as your English is better than my Spanish, although i think you may have all the right words you may also have them in the wrong order!
      Take care
      Glenbuck
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #2: Mar 01, 2007 05:03:20 pm
      I think this is what Edu_rbb is talking about mate. It's a shame these things keep happening. Something has to be done!!!!

Sevilla coach struck by missile 

The Copa del Rey tie between Real Betis and Sevilla was abandoned after Sevilla coach Juande Ramos was knocked out by an object thrown from the crowd.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/6406455.stm
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #3: Mar 01, 2007 05:18:33 pm
      I think this is what Edu_rbb is talking about mate. It's a shame these things keep happening. Something has to be done!!!!

Sevilla coach struck by missile 

The Copa del Rey tie between Real Betis and Sevilla was abandoned after Sevilla coach Juande Ramos was knocked out by an object thrown from the crowd.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/6406455.stm

Many thanks for that Redkenny thats a big help.Thanks to Edu_rbb for the post as well ;)
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #4: Mar 01, 2007 05:48:25 pm
      Or just keep to the hot women thread edu rbb, you have made some fantastic posts. ;)
      tomarto
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 143 posts |
      Reply #5: Mar 02, 2007 05:02:43 pm
      who ever threw it should take up darts what a shot ;D. shame tho as dont like seeing ppl geting hurt if had of been ferguson or that arrogant sh*t from chelski it would of been realy funny. or andy gray looking forward to his sh*t tommorow man u arse kissing pr**k
      edu_rbb
      • Forum Roger Hunt
      • Started Topic

• 499 posts | 14 
      • En Sevilla
      Reply #6: Mar 02, 2007 07:03:56 pm
      betis played three match behind closed doors, other field has had incident most serious but the Spanish federation of  football is corrupt  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Quick Reply