Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 2nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W7 D5 L11

Hay Fever - A-chooing tale of seasonal allergies

Read 6889 times
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 5,483 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Hay Fever - A-chooing tale of seasonal allergies
      Jun 18, 2014 03:41:29 pm
      So summer is here and it's finally starting to get warm; then I realise, oh yeah, I'm practically allergic to warm weather.

This thread is for those that suffer from being allergic to summer and also those who hate us who suffer. (We've all had someone sneeze on us when out and about)

Use this thread to have a chat about what you take to control your allergies or share any tips and tricks that you have. Or use it to take the piss out of yourself and others with pictures/jokes/puns etc.
      I'll get us started.  :roll:

Mad4LFC
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 989 posts | 81 
      Re: Hay Fever - A-chooing tale of seasonal allergies
      Reply #1: Jun 18, 2014 05:42:32 pm
      It's so high the pollen count at the moment, I am taking two one a day loratadine and it's still not touching the symptoms.
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 5,483 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #2: Jun 18, 2014 05:47:20 pm
      I'm still on just the one anti-histamine per day. It relieves symptoms sporadically for me. Still get red eyes and sniffles though.

Least I'm not sitting over a pot of hot water and Vicks with a towel over my head; not yet anyway!
      nikos
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 637 posts | 123 
      Reply #3: Jun 21, 2014 09:58:32 am
      It's so high the pollen count at the moment, I am taking two one a day loratadine and it's still not touching the symptoms.
      Try levocetirizine dihydrocloride 5mg 1x1 every evening. I've seen many people being relieved from seasonal allergy symptoms with this staff.Might feel a little drowsy though but still not necessary  you will.
      « Last Edit: Jun 21, 2014 09:08:38 pm by nikos »

Quick Reply