Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

WWE

Read 268781 times
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Re: WWE
      Reply #1955: May 05, 2014 12:59:47 am
      To be fair it probably had more extreme spots than the rest of the night will have, sadly.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,131 posts | 3377 
      Reply #1956: May 05, 2014 12:59:50 am
      Booker T is one of the worst commentators/experts/pundit whatever word is used for him. He talks complete bollocks.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1957: May 05, 2014 01:27:45 am
      That Lana turn..
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1958: May 05, 2014 02:23:34 am
      Now that was F***ing awesome!
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,131 posts | 3377 
      Reply #1959: May 05, 2014 12:09:09 pm
      The Shield v Evolution deffo need a rematch.

Wyatt v Cena deffo need a third and decisive match, with Wyatt winning.

Paige needs to have a prolonged feud, and match, with somebody who is talented. Tamina would be an exceptional choice if last night's match is anything to go by.

And it's just me but I would love to see a European heel faction of Barrett, Sheamus, Rusev w/Lana and Cesaro w/Heyman. They don't need to be tag partners or anything like that, leave them as single stars but just have them all together, looking out for one another. Cesaro WWE champ, Barrett IC champ, Rusev US champ (with Lana saying how Russia once again owns America) and Sheamus as the new European champ.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,544 posts | 1544 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #1960: May 05, 2014 03:58:36 pm
      What are you guys watching? The WWE isn't on until 1am this morning
      Swinton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,984 posts | 42 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest...
      Reply #1961: May 05, 2014 04:01:51 pm
      There was a PPV on last night, I forget which one. Extreme Rules maybe?
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,544 posts | 1544 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #1962: May 05, 2014 04:10:01 pm
      There was a PPV on last night, I forget which one. Extreme Rules maybe?
      Woah, missed that one!
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1963: May 05, 2014 04:40:33 pm
      The three big matches definitely delivered. Seth Rollins may be the best worker in the company right now, the dude is stealing the show every night.

Only let down for me was the IC title match. Not a fan of Big E at all tbh and they rightfully gave the championship back to Barrett. Heck, even Rusev's squash match wasn't that bad. I liked the idea of him taking Woods out so it was only a 1v1 match, means they were showing Rusev as a beast more than they were burying Truth/Xavier.

Agree that Paige needs to get into a long feud. Would be great if it was with Emma. They worked great together in NXT and can put on amazing matches. Most divas coming from developmental are looking better than the current crop with Sara Del Rey training them.

Bryan/Kane II seems likely with the way the show ended, though they'll need something huge to get away from all the inevitable CM Punk chants in Chicago for Payback.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,131 posts | 3377 
      Reply #1964: May 05, 2014 10:12:26 pm
      Kane v Bryan in an inferno match?

I know they did that quite recently with Kane/Wyatt but given how the fire/flames played a big part in last night's match it seems the most logical choice.

Agree totally on the Punk chants in Chicago, it's going to be difficult to see how they counter it this time. Can't have Heyman cut yet another promo on it.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1965: May 06, 2014 07:20:03 pm
      The Bryan/Kane storyline is becoming very difficult to watch. It's just derailing Bryan's momentum more than anything having him run around being all scared of Kane like Zack Ryder.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,131 posts | 3377 
      Reply #1966: May 06, 2014 11:37:48 pm
      Money in the Bank poster

The most obvious thing here is that Reigns and Ambrose are on there but Rollins isn't.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1967: May 06, 2014 11:54:10 pm
      Right in the feels. :(

ConnorTheCrusher
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,929 posts | 823 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #1968: May 07, 2014 02:19:49 pm

Was just about to come on and post this. Had me tearing up, Daniels words to him must of meant a lot.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #1969: May 07, 2014 05:45:46 pm
      Money in the Bank poster

The most obvious thing here is that Reigns and Ambrose are on there but Rollins isn't.

Nor's Batista.

Wait, or is he? I can't tell...
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1970: May 07, 2014 06:08:10 pm
      Nor's Batista.

Wait, or is he? I can't tell...
      He'll be taking time off to promote Guardians of the Galaxy.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,131 posts | 3377 
      Reply #1971: May 08, 2014 12:41:59 am
      I've never been one who gets caught up about theme music but I can safely say that I always enjoy hearing this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sDMt19MkRk
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1972: May 09, 2014 09:55:49 pm
      This week's NXT had a few debutants involved and both were impressive.

Kalisto is an amazing high flyer, dude will become what Sin Cara would have been had he just gone through WWE training and learned English. Impressive debut.

Alexa Bliss is yet another impressive diva to come through developmental and she is gorgeous.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1973: May 13, 2014 12:47:03 am
      Sandow just dropped a pipebomb on the pre-show? sh*t all over WWE burying him
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1974: May 13, 2014 01:45:24 am
      Bryan to have neck surgery on Thursday. F***ing hell man, neck injuries don't tend to end well for most. Unless you're Angle.

Who do they put the belt on now?

Boy do they need Punk more than ever right about now.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,131 posts | 3377 
      Reply #1975: May 13, 2014 06:51:11 pm
      I genuinely believe Bryan needs the neck surgery but I think it also ties in with the recent passing of his father and his recent marriage to Brie. It'll give him an extra bit of time off to comfort his family and have an extended "honeymoon period" with Bella-Bryan.

As for who will become champ, I think this opens up the door for Lesnar with no problem whatsoever. They can give him the championship without him having the beat Bryan by him making Daniel look like a rag doll. It all depends on when they bring Brock back. But with Heyman constantly making reference to him and him breaking the streak, it suggests he'll be coming back soon because if they leave it till SummerSlam (August) then Heyman will of just bored everybody with it - if he hasn't done already.

The other option is to have Evolution recruit new blood once Batista disappears for his film commitments. Orton as WWE champ (again!), Sheamus as US champ, Triple H and Reigns as Tag Team champs. That'll be a sight of old where Evolution has all the gold.

Not sure how many other options there is other than Cena, which I think the majority of us would rather not see. Too early for any of the Shield or Wyatt or Rusev, too late in their careers for Kane, Big Show, Henry, Triple H (I'd hope). Not enough charisma from Del Rio, Kingston, Van Dam. Not enough faith in Ziggler, Rhodes, Sandow, Langston.

It really is a limited list at the mo.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1976: May 13, 2014 06:59:54 pm
      Surprised they didn't address the issue on the show. There is only two Monday's between now and Payback, so they really need to build a Championship match somehow between now and then.

Just give it to Kane to hold temporarily and when D Bry returns we can have a 'I'm the WWE World Heavyweight Champion' feud :laugh:
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1977: May 14, 2014 01:39:38 am
      Main Event has been consistently great since it went live on the network.

Alicia Fox with yet another meltdown and got a huge amount of heat for it. Slapping around Tony Chimel while screaming 'Sorry, I love you', then going off on the announce table while trying to rob Saxton and Phillips. Before finally stuffing paper into their mouthes and once again saying 'Sorry, I love you.'

Was also getting a lot of fans behind Emma. Hopefully she gets rid of Santino asap, then she'll be over in no time.

Pretty awesome to see divas getting a lot of attention for the right reasons. It seems all of those not in Total Divas have been stepping their game up.

Quick Reply