Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

WWE

Read 270763 times
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,224 posts | 3395 
      Re: WWE
      Reply #1840: Mar 16, 2014 11:52:48 am
      Just read that Kane is thinking of retiring in the near future.

Gonna be a very sad day for me. My fave wrestler of all time and one of the more versatile wrestlers they have. He can take any storyline and make it work. He play any role and make it work.

Hopefully the "near future" is a long way away :laugh:
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1841: Mar 17, 2014 11:53:32 pm
      The Miz has gone from main eventing WrestleMania to begging for a spot on the Battle Royal on the RAW pre-show.

Renee Young  ;D
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,224 posts | 3395 
      Reply #1842: Mar 18, 2014 12:14:22 am
      Was it just me or was anyone else expecting "wooooooo" to break out from the back during that opening promo?
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1843: Mar 18, 2014 12:19:50 am
      There's no way he's putting himself over at WrestleMania, right?
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,224 posts | 3395 
      Reply #1844: Mar 18, 2014 12:21:29 am
      Nah I don't think so mate, I think it's just to add a bit of suspense to the match.

Otherwise it was a nailed on certainty that Bryan would win. Now there's some doubt but it still has to be Bryan who wins.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1845: Mar 18, 2014 12:26:21 am
      Was thinking that. Just proves even WWE thinks Orton vs Batista would be a F***ing disaster to main event.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,224 posts | 3395 
      Reply #1846: Mar 18, 2014 12:33:48 am
      Become champions...and then start losing. WWE really don't know how to book their champions anymore.

Usos against Real Americans at WrestleMania would be a belting match though if tonight's anything to go by.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1847: Mar 18, 2014 12:40:24 am
      There would be some crazy spots for sure.

Still waiting for The Shield to be announced in a match. They are super over right now, would be stupid to not have them in one. Hopefully not just thrown into the Battle Royal.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1848: Mar 18, 2014 12:45:29 am
      Not a huge Sheamus fan, but would love to see him wear a Liverpool top on RAW if we win the league. Especially on the UK tour ;D
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,224 posts | 3395 
      Reply #1849: Mar 18, 2014 01:07:53 am
      Bray Wyatt...WOW
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1850: Mar 18, 2014 01:12:42 am
      WWE showing the Miami Heat players talking about receiving WWE Championship belts from WWE.... to San Antonio. The team the Heat beat in the NBA Finals  :lmao:
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,224 posts | 3395 
      Reply #1851: Mar 18, 2014 01:19:26 am
      Orton to that fan

:lmao:

That was the best I've seen from Orton in a long time.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1852: Mar 18, 2014 01:41:26 am
      Punk can't even make it into the Undertaker's WrestleMania victim's video package :laugh:
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1853: Mar 18, 2014 01:57:51 am
      Taker on Main Event?!

Must really need to test their servers.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1854: Mar 18, 2014 02:53:35 am
      Using Eminem - Legacy in that Cena-Wyatt promo was scary good.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1855: Mar 18, 2014 03:34:30 am
      Good ending to the show. More than your average beatdown, was worked great as HHH such a brutal heel.

Btw, Taker is working the dark match with Cena vs The Wyatts. Weird they didn't use him on RAW.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1856: Mar 19, 2014 09:06:43 pm
      Watch the two-hour WrestleMania 30 Pre-Show on Sunday, April 6!
      Get ready for the biggest WrestleMania in history with the super-sized, two-hour WrestleMania 30 Pre-Show on Sunday, April 6, live from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, starting at 5 p.m. ET/2 p.m. PT!

The first hour of the WrestleMania 30 Pre-Show will feature analysis of the action-packed card from a star-studded panel of Superstars past and present, along with on-the-scene interviews featuring Superstars preparing to battle on The Grandest Stage of Them All. The first half of the WrestleMania 30 Pre-Show can be viewed on WWE.com, the WWE App, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pheed.

Then, at 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT, the Pre-Show continues exclusively on WWE Network, where the all-star panel will continue to break down the stacked WrestleMania lineup. In addition, the action will begin with an exclusive Pre-Show Match!

It all leads up to WrestleMania 30, which blasts off at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT. WWE’s annual extravaganza, including The Undertaker defending his epic Streak against Brock Lesnar, John Cena battling the eerie Bray Wyatt, and Randy Orton defending the WWE World Heavyweight Championship against Batista and the winner of a showdown between Daniel Bryan and Triple H, can be watched LIVE in its entirety on WWE Network.

Two hours is quite long, but I really don't mind the idea. Though, anyone without the Network won't be able to see the second hour which is unfair and kinda bullshit.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,224 posts | 3395 
      Reply #1857: Mar 20, 2014 02:11:42 pm
      I hope that means the Andre the Giant match isn't on the pre-show. Given it's build and the man it's in recognition of deserves more than that.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #1858: Mar 20, 2014 08:39:46 pm
      I hope that means the Andre the Giant match isn't on the pre-show. Given it's build and the man it's in recognition of deserves more than that.

There have been a lot of speculation, but I really can't see that being the case. With the amount of star power in the Battle Royal and topped by the fact the Hogan himself is the endorser of it, all signs point to it definitely being on the main show.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,224 posts | 3395 
      Reply #1859: Mar 25, 2014 01:51:04 am
      I like how it's four former world champs going for the number one contenders slot at the Intercontinental Title. Adds a bit more credibility back to that title. This time last year, all four of these men (Del Rio, Christian, Sheamus, Ziggler) would probably of been considered far and above the IC strap - maybe not so much Dolph.

I hope this is a common trend for the next few years to rebuild the IC title as something worthwhile. You can have the past it former champs like Big Show, Mark Henry, Mysterio all challenge Big E and it builds him up even more as well as adding prestige to the title.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,564 posts | 1549 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #1860: Mar 25, 2014 02:03:08 pm
      Watch the two-hour WrestleMania 30 Pre-Show on Sunday, April 6!
      Get ready for the biggest WrestleMania in history with the super-sized, two-hour WrestleMania 30 Pre-Show on Sunday, April 6, live from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, starting at 5 p.m. ET/2 p.m. PT!

The first hour of the WrestleMania 30 Pre-Show will feature analysis of the action-packed card from a star-studded panel of Superstars past and present, along with on-the-scene interviews featuring Superstars preparing to battle on The Grandest Stage of Them All. The first half of the WrestleMania 30 Pre-Show can be viewed on WWE.com, the WWE App, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pheed.

Then, at 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT, the Pre-Show continues exclusively on WWE Network, where the all-star panel will continue to break down the stacked WrestleMania lineup. In addition, the action will begin with an exclusive Pre-Show Match!

It all leads up to WrestleMania 30, which blasts off at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT. WWE’s annual extravaganza, including The Undertaker defending his epic Streak against Brock Lesnar, John Cena battling the eerie Bray Wyatt, and Randy Orton defending the WWE World Heavyweight Championship against Batista and the winner of a showdown between Daniel Bryan and Triple H, can be watched LIVE in its entirety on WWE Network.

Two hours is quite long, but I really don't mind the idea. Though, anyone without the Network won't be able to see the second hour which is unfair and kinda bullshit.
      It's what I've thought all along - this is only good if you can afford it, else, you miss out on some stuff that really should be in RAW - or in this case, just available.

I've no doubt it's probably a brilliant app with great content, but I see it alienating quite a lot of fans as they simply can't afford to pay for it
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,224 posts | 3395 
      Reply #1861: Mar 25, 2014 04:45:34 pm
      Just re-watched the 2001 Royal Rumble and I still can't believe they didn't have Kane win it.

He enters at number 6, lasts till the last 2. Is in the ring for well over 50 mins, makes 11 eliminations and they still give the win to Austin...again. This is the same Austin who has already been battered by Triple H before he even entered the Rumble.

That Rumble should of went Kane. It was a travesty that it didn't in my opinion. What followed doesn't matter, that night belonged to Kane and he should of been the one man standing at the end. 13 years later and he still hasn't won the Rumble is a disgrace as well.
      unwashedmasses
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,369 posts | 53 
      Reply #1862: Mar 25, 2014 08:01:51 pm
      Just re-watched the 2001 Royal Rumble and I still can't believe they didn't have Kane win it.

He enters at number 6, lasts till the last 2. Is in the ring for well over 50 mins, makes 11 eliminations and they still give the win to Austin...again. This is the same Austin who has already been battered by Triple H before he even entered the Rumble.

That Rumble should of went Kane. It was a travesty that it didn't in my opinion. What followed doesn't matter, that night belonged to Kane and he should of been the one man standing at the end. 13 years later and he still hasn't won the Rumble is a disgrace as well.

I'm a big Austin mark and even I agree with you on that one. Don't think Angle ever won one either, yet Batista has two...

Quick Reply