Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 21st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W3 D1 L3

MSN Messenger mates

Read 1798 times
      Darth Joe
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 846 posts | 31 
      MSN Messenger mates
      Mar 05, 2007 09:11:31 pm
      Hey dudes and dudettes! Has anyone got MSN messenger here? I would love to add you guys to my MSN list, it'll be fun to chat with friends from all over the world but yet share the same passion: Liverpool FC!

If anyone has an account do add me : joekaosjr@gmail.com! Or PM your own account name so I can add you. Thanks people! Looking forward to chatting with you guys on MSN!

-Joe-
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,678 posts | 6975 
      Re: MSN Messenger mates
      Reply #1: Mar 05, 2007 09:38:58 pm
      Hey dudes and dudettes! Has anyone got MSN messenger here? I would love to add you guys to my MSN list, it'll be fun to chat with friends from all over the world but yet share the same passion: Liverpool FC!

If anyone has an account do add me : joekaosjr@gmail.com! Or PM your own account name so I can add you. Thanks people! Looking forward to chatting with you guys on MSN!

-Joe-

Does that work adding gmail addresses to MSN.  I thought you had to have a hotmail or msn email address?

Also everyone, you can alter your forum profile to display an MSN messenger address (as well as ICQ).  An icon will appear under your name on the left hand side in the posts that you make.
      « Last Edit: Mar 05, 2007 09:39:58 pm by JD »
      Darth Joe
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 846 posts | 31 
      Reply #2: Mar 05, 2007 10:00:11 pm
      Yeah it works now. Not too sure about older versions of MSN messengers. Thanks for the tip too, JD.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #3: Mar 06, 2007 01:12:55 pm
      « Last Edit: Mar 19, 2007 01:23:21 pm by Ra Ra Rafa »

Quick Reply