Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 6th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W0 D1 L2

Maxi Rodriguez (Atletico Madrid)

Read 6739 times
      niksluvslfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,234 posts | 23 
      Re: Maxi Rodriguez (Atletico Madrid)
      Reply #46: Jun 28, 2009 08:34:44 am
      Why do people suggest right sided players for our summer transfer targets aren't you guys happy with Kuyt and Benayoun ? , I am . I think it's left sided players we really need . Riera is quite inconsistent and doesn't have good ball control like Benayoun and he is sometimes selfish with the ball . As for Maxi Rodriguez , think he's a god player but not what we need right now .
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #47: Jun 28, 2009 08:53:35 am
      I think 4 mill. for him is too good to refuse though. We could have Dirk and Silva (hopefully) starting and then Benny, Rodriguez, Riera off the bench? He can play up top too which really helps.

Doubt it'll materialise though.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #48: Jun 28, 2009 12:53:01 pm
      Why do people suggest right sided players for our summer transfer targets aren't you guys happy with Kuyt and Benayoun ? , I am . I think it's left sided players we really need . Riera is quite inconsistent and doesn't have good ball control like Benayoun and he is sometimes selfish with the ball . As for Maxi Rodriguez , think he's a god player but not what we need right now .

I agree  with the left hand side and if Rafa makes his move and our next signing is a player of Quality to remove Riera from his position and improve our starting XI. I do not see the problem with looking at players like Rodriguez to further Strengthen our squad
      cezar_sl
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 612 posts |
      Reply #49: Jul 13, 2009 05:47:33 pm
      Isn't he the captain of Atletico?

Quick Reply