Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

Liverpool in Singapore - My review

Read 4632 times
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Re: Liverpool in Singapore - My review
      Reply #23: Jul 28, 2009 04:23:11 pm
      Well, just for the record, they also had 'Poor Scouser Tommy' played before the game.
      govinox
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 661 posts |
      • Where once we watched the King Kenny play.
      Reply #24: Jul 28, 2009 04:36:50 pm
      Well, just for the record, they also had 'Poor Scouser Tommy' played before the game.

Yeah..but did anyone actually sing along? ;) I didn't...just couldn't remember the lyrics...
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #25: Jul 28, 2009 04:43:49 pm
      Yeah..but did anyone actually sing along? ;) I didn't...just couldn't remember the lyrics...

I did but people kept staring at me whenever I sang any of the Liverpool FC songs, ;D.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,932 posts | 826 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #26: Jul 28, 2009 09:57:24 pm
      Hope you had a great time.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #27: Jul 28, 2009 10:59:32 pm
      Good to see you had a good time ROF and Ad and any other of our far flung Reds we have on this forum.

The atmosphere seemed fantastic on the TV so I'm assuming it was electric in the flesh. :)
      deemc_14
      • Forum Youth Player

• 21 posts |
      • IRIT!
      Reply #28: Jul 29, 2009 11:46:08 am
      Lucky you, how did you get them? I know Torres was at Velocity but seeing that you didn't get Carra's, surely you didn't have a pass to get it?

If so, how? It was really difficult for me. Besides the pre-arranged autograph session.
      My cousin is one of their security personnel and he got me their autographs. He even managed to get a picture of himself with Torres! Lucky him, but too bad he is a fan of the scums.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #29: Jul 29, 2009 12:04:19 pm
      Redsonfire would have been one of the last people to get an autograph from Arby before he left.
      redsonfire
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #30: Jul 29, 2009 01:27:56 pm
      Redsonfire would have been one of the last people to get an autograph from Arby before he left.

Yes mate, maybe the last 50 or so. I was one of the last five people in the queue that day to get his autograph, add up the other people who got his, and now he's in Madrid sorting his medical out, I suppose I'm one of the last 50 or so.

But now its pretty worthless on a Liverpool shirt seeing that he's a Real player. But oh well he was once a Liverpool player!
      redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #31: Jul 29, 2009 01:29:23 pm
      My cousin is one of their security personnel and he got me their autographs. He even managed to get a picture of himself with Torres! Lucky him, but too bad he is a fan of the scums.

Profitable Protection :o

Well lucky you, I heard some people managed to sneak into their hotel easily.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #32: Jul 29, 2009 01:33:02 pm

But now its pretty worthless on a Liverpool shirt seeing that he's a Real player. But oh well he was once a Liverpool player!

Why would it be worthless?? He always gave his best when representing the red shirt, not like you were willing to flog it on ebay or something?
      redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #33: Jul 29, 2009 02:17:03 pm
      Why would it be worthless?? He always gave his best when representing the red shirt, not like you were willing to flog it on ebay or something?

Never would I flog something on ebay, its a prized asset and would keep it for life..

But I just got his autograph a couple of days ago and now he's a Real player.. So its like something of the past isn't it?

Aye but still at least I've got a part of them!

;D
      MsGerrard
      Reply #34: Jul 30, 2009 04:14:38 pm
      Made up that you had such a great time Ad and Redsonfire, something for you both to remember for the rest of your life.

You have some lovely pictures there deemc_14, thanks for sharing them with us.

Quick Reply