Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 15th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

Arsenal's season over

Read 1697 times
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Arsenal's season over
      Mar 08, 2007 01:36:33 am
       :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

They deserve it, they have lost 3 cups competitions in over one week how bad is that!
      Arsenal fans were going on about how Liverpool were not invinsible just because we beat Barca and how Arsenal were gonna destory us in the q4 of the champions league. Lets hope we don't get an English team in the quarters, i want Valencia Rafa is a genius he knows how to handle spanish teams as proved with Depor, Betis & Barca all away wins but never won at home against those 3 somehow
      tomarto
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 143 posts |
      Re: Arsenal's season over
      Reply #1: Mar 08, 2007 02:53:25 am
      i for one am glad there out my mate is a arsenal fan and hes been going on all week how arsenal were going to pull it round in the second leg and barca were going to knock us out so foolish. but it makes up for them beating us in the cup comps a few weeks ago bitter sweet thats what i say bye bye arsenal just hope we go on to win it to realy rub it in. YNWA
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #2: Mar 08, 2007 09:44:56 am
      I work with a gunner and we debated Arsenals season over coffee this morning.
      He put forward his defense that this was season for rebuilding,
      He was pleased with their achievements this year reaching a cup final,
      pointing out they needed time to settle into their new ground with the build cost leaving little for transfer funds. losing several key players with out the funds to replace them.

Being the open minded person that I am I laughed my fcuking socks off (what goes around comes around) all the sh1te he dished out on January 10th.

Bring on the 31st of March so we can rub some more salt into the wound

To add more misery to his birthday yesterday he filled his diesel car up with £35 of unleaded petrol

:laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014:

Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #3: Mar 08, 2007 10:40:53 pm
      THEY'RE GONNA WIN F**k ALL ;D
      batman0077
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 564 posts |
      Reply #4: Mar 11, 2007 05:11:09 am
      YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,909 posts | 6833 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #5: Mar 11, 2007 07:20:52 am
      and now they lost Terry Henry for the rest of the season.....poor Gunners :action-smiley-055:
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #6: Mar 11, 2007 01:35:47 pm
      I actually don't mind Arsenal too much.  I actually think on the whole they're a decent footballing bunch.

Such a waste that they knocked us out of both cups and didn't go on to win it.  We would have given it a better go.  As it is we don't have much matches, a fairly fully fit squad and I think we could have gone on to lift one of the domestic trophies if it hadn't been for those blighters.

I expect them to improve next year when they start combining their youngsters more with the first team.

Quick Reply