Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 22nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W7 D0 L3

Steven Gerrard - "My Captain's Book"

Read 2090 times
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Steven Gerrard - "My Captain's Book"
      Jul 18, 2009 05:17:32 pm

In this updated release of his best selling official book, Gerrard gives his personal views on captaincy, what the role involves on and off the pitch and much more.

Our dynamic number eight also talks about Jamie Carragher's role as a vice captain and friend and talks about other captains who have influenced him.

Steven Gerrard My Captain's Book is available now in paperback for £9.99. Telephone 0845 143 0001 or order online from www.gerrardmycaptainsbook.co.uk.

Speaking about the book, Gerrard said: "This is the story so far of what it's been like having the massive honour of wearing the captain's armband for the club I've loved all my life.

"There is still a lot to achieve for me personally, for Liverpool and England, so hopefully 2009-10 is going to be a lot bigger for me trophy-wise."

Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Re: Steven Gerrard - "My Captain's Book"
      Reply #1: Jul 18, 2009 05:27:58 pm
      So is it the one he brought out before, but with a few more chapters or something?
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,213 posts | 1646 
      Reply #2: Jul 18, 2009 08:59:11 pm
      Probably won't be getting it, surely should all just be in his autobiography anyway, or the general gist of it?
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #3: Jul 18, 2009 09:01:15 pm
      Here's an idea, why doesn't he just wait until his career finishes before bringing out an 'updated version'.
      LFC
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,715 posts | 36 
      • In JK I trust! YNWA
      Reply #4: Jul 19, 2009 02:50:11 am
      I defo agree with Ross

Should wait because he'll have to write about winning the EPL before he retires:);)

Quick Reply