Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Official: Laugh At Man City Thread

Read 454696 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Official: Laugh At Man City Thread
      Reply #2208: Feb 11, 2019 08:55:32 am
      Can't believe they were 4-0 inside 25 minutes against Chelsea. Hope the Chavs play like that when they come to town. Bet they won't, they will play 10 men around the edge of the box. Dirty, useless, plastic waving, rent boys, f**king Cu*ts!

I take it you hate the chavs more than the mancs :lmao:
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2209: Feb 11, 2019 09:45:22 am

Personally the 2 clubs I hate the most are Man Utd and Chelsea, Everton I just pity. Citeh are coming fast up the rails though, its just so annoying competing against a club with infinite money, its so unfair to all other teams, and something really needs to be done about that for the good of the game.
      I really hope we can beat Citeh to the title as it will be a moral victory, a victory of team work and spirit versus a bunch of mercenaries.
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #2210: Feb 11, 2019 11:25:57 am
      Personally the 2 clubs I hate the most are Man Utd and Chelsea, Everton I just pity. Citeh are coming fast up the rails though, its just so annoying competing against a club with infinite money, its so unfair to all other teams, and something really needs to be done about that for the good of the game.
      I really hope we can beat Citeh to the title as it will be a moral victory, a victory of team work and spirit versus a bunch of mercenaries.
      Not to mention it will F**k off a hell of a lot of people obviously.
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 867 posts | 101 
      Reply #2211: Feb 11, 2019 12:47:22 pm
      Christ, these cu*ts are good, I never saw such an emphatic trouncing of another top team so if we can win this it will be an incredible acheivement
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2212: Feb 11, 2019 01:11:03 pm

Success breeds hatred unfortunately, that why City building up the hate mob and coming up on the rails ((inside )) as you put it.  :D
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2213: Feb 11, 2019 01:18:19 pm
      Christ, these cu*ts are good, I never saw such an emphatic trouncing of another top team so if we can win this it will be an incredible acheivement

Did you miss our game against Arsenal then? Arsenal were arguably a stronger team that day than Chelsea were yesterday or how about how we annihilated Roma in the first leg at Anfield last year before taking the foot slightly off the gas, at one stage we were completely destroying them, now that was domination!
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2214: Feb 11, 2019 01:21:32 pm
      Success breeds hatred unfortunately, that why City building up the hate mob and coming up on the rails ((inside )) as you put it.  :D

Its more than just success though, its how that success is achieved and earned. For example as much as it pained me at the time I massively admired Man Utd for bringing through young players and recycling a top team year after year under Ferguson, same with Arsenal, but Chelsea and Citeh with their petro dollars always leave a bitter taste in the mouth a sits a bit artificial.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2215: Feb 11, 2019 03:55:19 pm
      Its more than just success though, its how that success is achieved and earned. For example as much as it pained me at the time I massively admired Man Utd for bringing through young players and recycling a top team year after year under Ferguson, same with Arsenal, but Chelsea and Citeh with their petro dollars always leave a bitter taste in the mouth a sits a bit artificial.

I too agree but thats how modern football is going. Like you I much prefer players coming through the youth teams rather than having to pay millions. I once had Giggs, Beckham, Neville & Butt in my car ( Taxi) never realising (( probably them  either )) they would become household names  ;D

PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #2216: Feb 11, 2019 05:00:15 pm
      I too agree but thats how modern football is going. Like you I much prefer players coming through the youth teams rather than having to pay millions. I once had Giggs, Beckham, Neville & Butt in my car ( Taxi) never realising (( probably them  either )) they would become household names  ;D

You probably picked up and Giggs and dropped him off at his Brother's house whilst his Brother was working.... just saying!

waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #2217: Feb 11, 2019 05:50:39 pm
      You probably picked up and Giggs and dropped him off at his Brother's house whilst his Brother was working.... just saying!

you must have seen the TV advert with Gigg's brother in it. It is superb all about loyalty etc
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #2218: Feb 11, 2019 09:33:23 pm

You're both a bunch of cu*ts!
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2219: Feb 12, 2019 08:32:22 am

Yeah but if I put a gun to your head and gave you the ultimatum to choose who you like best of the two or your a dead man which would it be?
      beardo number 7
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 343 posts | 96 
      Reply #2220: Feb 12, 2019 10:58:22 am
      you must have seen the TV advert with Gigg's brother in it. It is superb all about loyalty etc

Seen that! What a total tosser cashing in on his wife totally humiliating him
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #2221: Feb 12, 2019 01:24:16 pm
      Yeah but if I put a gun to your head and gave you the ultimatum to choose who you like best of the two or your a dead man which would it be?
      I’ll write your Eulogy AR.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2222: Feb 12, 2019 04:21:49 pm
      I’ll write your Eulogy AR.

:lmao:
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #2223: Feb 12, 2019 06:34:15 pm

Weird weird family.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #2224: Feb 12, 2019 07:41:56 pm

In fairness his wife cashed in with her Big Brother stint & living off the affair, Ryan should be ashamed for crossing that red line though..

& Rohdri.. FairPlay..
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #2225: Feb 16, 2019 06:54:43 am
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #2226: Feb 24, 2019 05:41:39 pm
      I would love someone to explain to me why Fernandino gets away with so many poor tackles designed to break up play .
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #2227: Feb 24, 2019 06:08:01 pm
      I would love someone to explain to me why Fernandino gets away with so many poor tackles designed to break up play .

I know. Players like that get referred to as ‘clever’ when it’s blatant gamesmanship and a form of cheating.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #2228: Feb 24, 2019 06:10:31 pm

"His a nice guy"

"His not that type of player"

Take your pick mate.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #2229: Feb 24, 2019 06:20:08 pm
      cu*ts.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #2230: Feb 24, 2019 09:28:19 pm
      Bonus that Laporte and Fernandinho are apparently out for the next few weeks, joining Stones and Jesus.

Hopefully this starts a run of bad results for them, Fernandinho and Laporte are key for them.

Quick Reply