Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Who will shine for Liverpool this season?

Read 7324 times
      MsGerrard
      Who will shine for Liverpool this season?
      Jul 29, 2009 09:56:40 pm
      Diego Cavalieri    

Glen Johnson    

Daniel Agger    

Steven Gerrard    

Fernando Torres

Albert Riera    

Fabio Aurelio

Xabi Alonso    

Yossi Benayoun    

Dirk Kuyt    

Ryan Babel

Javier Mascherano    

Lucas Leiva

Emiliano Insua    

Jamie Carragher

David Ngog    

Pepe Reina

Jay Spearing    

Philipp Degen    

Damien Plessis    

Krisztian Nemeth

Nabil El Zhar

Stephen Darby

Martin Kelly

Ryan Flynn

Steven Irwin

Martin Skrtel

Andrea Dossena

Nathan Eccleston

David Martin

Martin Hansen

Peter Gulacsi

Daniel Pacheco

Mikel San Jose Dominguez

Daniel Sanchez Ayala

This is the squad, I've taken Arbeloa out and I've also taken Itandje out as I don't think he deserves to be there, copied of the Official site....left Alonso in for now  :-\

Name your top five players who you think will be outstanding for the Reds this season

1. Steven Gerrard - Our leader, had an outstanding season last season and I expect him to carry on where he left off, hope to see him lift the Premiership in May 2010.

2. Fernando Torres - Missed a lot of last season due to injury, hopefully he can have a relatively injury free season and top that top scorers list at the end of the season. Would be wonderful to see him hit 30 + goals.

3. Dirk Kuyt - Turned his football around last season, played wonderfully well, I think he will be a key player for the Reds next season.

4. Glen Johnson - He needs to play a massive role this coming season, I have been impressed with what I've seen so far, so he's named in my top 5.

5. Kristian Nemeth - He's my outsider in my top 5, after impressing in pre-season against Singapore, I would love Kristian to get many more chances this season, I hope Rafa gives him that chance, at 22 years of age, this is the season were I feel he'll come into his own.

There were many more I could have chosen, who will play a pivotal role this season, Reina, Carragher, Mascherano, to name a few, it's going to be a very interesting 2009/10 campaign.

Roll on August  :scarf:

« Last Edit: Jul 29, 2009 11:41:33 pm by MsGerrard, Reason: Added Squad »
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Re: Who will shine for Liverpool this season?
      Reply #1: Jul 29, 2009 10:01:14 pm
      Fernando Torres
      Had a injury ravaged season last year.  Simply has to get more games in this year - and as a result a goal tally like his first season at Liverpool.

Dirk Kuyt
      Seeing him with the captain's armband against Singapore reminded me of the loss of our old '3rd captain' Hyypia.  Kuyt sums up all the professional qualities a player like Hyypia had. I think he will again be Rafa's blue eyed boy.

Yossi Benayoun
      Hopefully he will continue to build upon a brilliant second half of the season.  A genuine goalscorer from midfield. I reckon he will weigh in with more crucial goals.

Lucas Leiva
      Despite a ropey start to last season gradually increased the quality of his performance and finished the season exceptionally well - even against the backdrop of the boo-boys and those looking for someone to blame. Was excellent in our demolition against United and I think next season will be a fine one.

Glen Johnson
      Hopefully he will prove our investment to be a good one.  When he scores a hatful of goals we will all be saying 'Alvaro who?'
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2: Jul 29, 2009 10:03:42 pm
      Torres
      Gerrard
      Benayoun
      Johnson
      Silva :-)
      « Last Edit: Jul 29, 2009 11:18:48 pm by MsGerrard »
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,378 posts | 2884 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #3: Jul 29, 2009 10:11:32 pm
      Aside from the obvious the 5 players that I believe if they shine will help land us the title are

1) Babel
      2) Lucas
      3) Riera
      4) Nemeth
      5) Voronin

Nemeth for his potential goals. Lucas because he may have big boots to fill and if he can do a decent job of it could be a hero. Voronin because I believe he has a good football brain just needs the workrate to match. Riera again has bags of potential. Faded last year but at his best and if he added a few more goals could be vital.

Last but not least Babel. Bags of potential. Power pace physique the lot. Needs to believe in himself and to get more games. Should be Torres' back up but might also be vital down the flank. If he hits top form he may not only be a match winner but a championship winner. He pleaded to stay so now its up to him.
      « Last Edit: Jul 29, 2009 11:17:28 pm by MsGerrard »
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #4: Jul 29, 2009 10:14:19 pm
      Fernando Torres
      Even with an injury plagued season last time he was near the top of the goal scoring charts so injury free he is likely to match/beat his record of 33.

Steven Gerrard
      Aside from Alonso he was our best player last season and with the court case now out the way and fully off his mind I think the drive and passion for the league to come to Anfield will see him have another great season.

Dirk Kuyt
      Without doubt has earnt his right to be a key player and I think he is part of the spine and the way he played against Singapore I think is a sign of things to come from him next season.

Lucas Leiva
      Ever since he arrived at the club I have fully supported him it was great to see that towards the end of the season he was starting to show what he can do and that he can become an important player, especially if Xabi does leave. Going to have a very good season I reckon.

Yossi Benayoun
      He is our wizard, he can turn a game in an instant and is really hard to tackle. Chips in with his fair share of goals, never lets his spirits down when things aren't going his way and gives his all for the team like Kuyt. Expect he will continue last seasons great form into next.

On a side note, MsG could you maybe edit your initial post that started this topic off and put out of the current squad because already someone has put in Silva. Liverpool players only, not players we hope to be at Liverpool is how it should be IMO.
      « Last Edit: Jul 29, 2009 11:20:31 pm by MsGerrard, Reason: corrected spelling »
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #5: Jul 29, 2009 10:20:42 pm
      Pepe Reina

Always solid, our clean sheet man is sure to maintain his staggering consistency despite the changes being made in front of him. With still many years of top-class European and (hopefully) English football to come, Reina is set to challenge the greats of Liverpool and world goalkeeping.

Fernando Torres

The menacing and prolific striker, named by many as the best in the world, had his injury problems last year. Hopefully the 2009-2010 season will be an injury-free one for Torres. If it is, Torres is sure to top the goalscoring charts in every competition. I predict him to easily top 40 goals next season.

Steven Gerrard

Now, more than ever, Steven Gerrard is in the peak of his legendary career. The forthcoming season could well see the Gerrard-Torres partnership lift the career of Steven Gerrard into the stratosphere. More goals, more assists. And a great role model for the youth coming through.

Glen Johnson

Certain to be desperate to justify his price tag in his first season with The Reds, Johnson has shown (in the glimpses we have caught of him in a red shirt) that he is hungry to impress and already an accomplished player at Premier League level. Now, at a club with the stature of Liverpool, what could be the best years of his life are about to unfold in front of him. Good luck Glen! :)

Jamie Carragher

Now the elder statesman of the Anfield defence, Carragher has heard grumblings from some about his form and future at the club. The fire in his Liverpudlian belly is far from out though, and Carra can be expected to come back twice as determined, twice as fit, twice as strong and twice as hungry for more success, in particular the 'missing medal' - A Premier League Winner's Medal.

I back him, and I back the others, to bring home that title. And when they do, they'll have to keep it for ten years to make sure it only has the DNA of Liverpool Football Club on it.
      bri1970
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 651 posts |
      Reply #6: Jul 29, 2009 10:25:51 pm
      1 Reina - Best goalie in prem and he gets better each season
      2 Agger -  He can defend but also can create from the back and can pop up with the odd goal
      3 Masch - Can just protect the back four but also gives Gerrard and co the freedom to cause damage while he can just sweep up behind them.
      4 Benayoun - If he can carry on like he did at the end of last season he will be vital to our success
      5 Torres - A fit Torres will only put the fear into all defenders this year and plenty of goals to will come his way

Sorry Stevie but you are always vital in any Liverpool team so you were not forgotten.
      « Last Edit: Jul 29, 2009 11:24:46 pm by MsGerrard »
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #7: Jul 29, 2009 10:28:17 pm
      Steven Gerrard - Always does, always will do.

Fernando Torres - I don't need to say much about Nando, he's been magnificent since arriving at Anfield. If he keeps fit for more of the season then last then I expect goals amongst goals.

Dirk Kuyt - It's unbelievable the extent to which he has improved since joining Liverpool, and he's developed into one of our best players I feel. He's always ready for the fight and I think he's going to have enough very good season.

Glen Johnson - I think he's going to be a great addition for our right hand side. I felt that quite often Alvaro didn't quite know what to do when in attacking positions but Johnson is comfortable anywhere. I think he's going to get some good assists and maybe even some goals to go with it.

Daniel Agger - He's a brilliant player. One of the best footballing centre halves there are. I think if he can stay fit and avoid injury problems that plagued him last year then we will begin to see some impressive form from Daniel.

A few more who I'm hoping are going to shine:

Albert Riera - I thought he had an okay 1st season here, but I've been really impressed with him at times. Especially since the end of the season, I think he's really improving and if we don't land someone like Silva I believe Riera can be a great player for us next season.

Ryan Babel - Everyone says he's got potential, and he certainly has. It's time though that he turns that 'potential' into some real class performances out on the pitch. I'm desperate for him to do well here and it'll certainly be interesting - the left wing position next season. Riera will be wanting to further impress whilst this may well be Babel's last chance. He's said himself how much he's ready to prove his worth and I just hope he will.

If Alonso leaves/we don't find a replacement, Lucas Leiva- I'll be honest, at first, I thought he was sh*te. Then I thought he was crap. Then I thought he was okay... then crap again. A bit of a rollercoaster ride with Lucas during his first season, but much like Kuyt, what an improvement! I've been extremely impressed with him lately and I think he's actually ready now to play regularly for us. He's shown what he's capable of.

Edit: How did I forget Pepe! Just shows the calibre of our players I guess. Very difficult to pick!
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #8: Jul 29, 2009 10:46:50 pm
      Steven Gerrard - What more can you say?

Fernando Torres - He had a lot of injuries last season and will have a lot to prove to himself, which is going to put the shits up a lot of defenders in the Prem.

Dirk Kuyt - His performance against Singapore personified the fighting spirit and work rate we've come to know and love. He'll come into his own this season.

Yossi Benayoun - He improved consistently throughout last season and I can see him being an outstanding member of the team next season. The right wing is his and Kuyt's. Definitely not a problem position for us.

Glen Johnson - He has a price tag which means he is up against it from the off. The pressure will be on but I can see Glen coming straight through it and making people forget about his transfer fee.

Also fair to mention Pepe and Agger. Pepe will get the Golden Gloves. And Agger will be keen to go the whole season actually getting a game! ;)
      Passportboy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,608 posts | 109 
      • Yippeeeee
      Reply #9: Jul 29, 2009 10:59:48 pm
      Torres - I can see no reason why he wont build on a fantastic start to his Liverpool carrear. People always talk about needing a 20+ goals striker and in him have one. Golden Boot, Ballon D'or - Both?! Why not...

Yossi - Towards the end of last season this guy went from strength to strength. Coming on from the bench he gave us something different and his workrate is phenomenal. Not scared to run at defenders, shoot or go wide - someone I genuinely believe the youngsters looking to breakthrough should watch!

Skrtel - Solid! I'm sure the guy was born 2000 years too late - should come on the pitch with an axe... Its that classic no nonsense defending I like, when in doubt hoof it out. Also from goal kicks he will header it back in to the opposition half, none of this messing about getting caught in possession.

Riera - showed some amazing footwork in his first few outings, little tricks that got defenders worried. In a world cup season he will be constantly looking to impress, especially in Europe.

Nemeth / Pacheco / El Zhar / N'Gog - One of these will defiantly produce some magic - but I cant be sure who. Its a question of who Rafa chooses or who wants it most. All have ability, all have potential and all will get a chance (either in the Prem, League Cup, Latter stages of the Champ League Group Games). If one steps up to the plate and gets the crowd going they could make it difficult for Rafa to drop them.  

Gerrard will be crucial getting us to #19, as will Reina and Carra...

For the last 3 seasons I believed we could win back what is rightfully ours - this season I know we can!
      « Last Edit: Jul 29, 2009 11:31:20 pm by MsGerrard, Reason: Corrected spelling »
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,218 posts | 3393 
      Reply #10: Jul 29, 2009 11:13:57 pm
      Reina - is fantastic and his ability between the sticks will make sure we win more points. Can always be depended on and any mistake our defenders may make, he'll clean up

Insua - is more than capable of making the left back position his own this year and will continue to flourish to being one of the best prospects in world football.

Skrtel - outstanding player who'll turn a few heads this year. Will turn any doubters he has into firm believers.

Gerrard - will do as he always does and will again dominate the Premiership.

Torres - if he can keep away from injuries, then there's no reason why he can't bag himself another 30 goals, if not more.
      Alastair
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,414 posts |
      • Biggidy Biggidy Boom!
      Reply #11: Jul 29, 2009 11:35:55 pm
      Apart from the obvious.......

I really think that:

BABEL - will come good, he knows that the rest of his career lies on next season and has looked rather sharp pre-season.

LUCAS - To carry on his end of season form into this season would be of great asset to the squad, regardless of if Xabi goes or stays, I think that he knows that he can push for a starting spot

INSUA - A quality crosser of the ball from the left, which means that whoever plays in front of him (be it Babel, Riera, Benny or Silva :p) wont have to worry about constantly beating his man. With Aurelio out, the spot is between him and Johnson.

DEGEN - Not been mentioned much, but from what I've seen in pre-season he has lots of pace and good feet - this could finally mean we have strength in depth in the full back positions.

DIRK - Well impressed with his form preseason..... looks sharper, fitter and stronger, with new found pace and crossing ability, definitely one to watch, could well be there with Gerrard and Carra for inspirational ability and influence within the team
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #12: Jul 29, 2009 11:43:14 pm
      GERRARD..I think now we will really see GREATNESS. I think all the pieces have come to together. The timing is perfect. I think we will watch him transform into THE best player in the world this season. He will finally get to that elite status.

I am so psyched for the start of the season. This has been the first off season which I really followed the transfers, signings, injuries, off field business.  Until I had to boycott Cohen and W.S.D.

None of my friends here in the States understand why I follow LFC or EPL. or "European Football".  I dont understand how people "Dont" follow it.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #13: Jul 29, 2009 11:47:45 pm
      ^^^ What about your other players to shine then Yank_lfc_fan besides Gerrard?
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Reply #14: Jul 30, 2009 12:03:49 am
      Aside from the obvious the 5 players that I believe if they shine will help land us the title are

1) Babel
      2) Lucas
      3) Riera
      4) Nemeth
      5) Voronin

Nemeth for his potential goals. Lucas because he may have big boots to fill and if he can do a decent job of it could be a hero. Voronin because I believe he has a good football brain just needs the workrate to match. Riera again has bags of potential. Faded last year but at his best and if he added a few more goals could be vital.

Last but not least Babel. Bags of potential. Power pace physique the lot. Needs to believe in himself and to get more games. Should be Torres' back up but might also be vital down the flank. If he hits top form he may not only be a match winner but a championship winner. He pleaded to stay so now its up to him.

Top post.

Brian, the names you mentioned there will be key as if these boys do one better than they did last season, I can see us landing No.19....

Big season for Babel, Lucas and Voronin..... they know if they don't shine this season, they will be offloaded.
      Plus with the world cup looming, every player fighting for a place in the finals squad will need to up their  game this season. We have players in our squad who have the potential to be class. This season will be big for the so called fringe players.
      « Last Edit: Jul 30, 2009 12:07:08 am by MsGerrard, Reason: Corrected spelling. »
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #15: Jul 30, 2009 12:18:44 am
      ^^^ What about your other players to shine then Yank_lfc_fan besides Gerrard?
      I want to see Torres shine along with Alonso, Kuyt and Benayoun and Carragher. Its not that I'm intentionally forgetting or Ignoring other players. I just think that Gerrard will far exceed expectations and become the top player in the league. Greatness is just a matter of timing. He is in position to guarantee himself "Legend" status this season.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #16: Jul 30, 2009 12:50:24 am
      1 GERRARD - Is standing on the brink of legend status (IMO already there) but needs to lift the title if that is to be recognized in years to come. I really believe his own personal desire to see his boyhood club lift the title will almost be like having an extra man on the field, he is going to have a stellar year i think.

2 TORRES - Barring injuries, he is becoming more and more lethal as time goes by, and he is still young. With Ronaldo gone, the league is looking for a new face to promote as the man of the league. That spot is Nando's by may next year. And hell, if Ronaldo had still been here, it still would have been Nando's ;)

3 KUYT - Was an absolute gem of a player last season, really gave us an extra dimension in attack. A player bought as a striker converted to and then making his own the right side, well done. He has looked in pre-season like the season never finished, real sharp and i expect him to be a real asset this season. On the shortlist to get onto my new away kit when i order it also :D Im just hanging out for new signings before i finalise...

4 ALONSO - Okay, am being very optimistic here, and am going on my glass half full philosophy. Being if he stays, i think Alonso will be immense for us. With it being a world cup year, any notion of being sulky over not being in Madrid will be quelled by the fact he would want a spot in South Africa, and the fact he has never said he would be unhappy staying in Mersy. I feel he will be a vital cog in the Red Machine marching to number 19

5 NEMETH - Jumping on the bandwagon a bit, but ive always liked the lad. And after seeing his play over the first games of the pre season, and then those goals against singapore which was quality finishing, im picking him as my pick to step up. Only just shading Pacheco for the spot in my mind, really would like to see both have a run but im backing Nemeth to break out, show that cocky Marcheda down in manure what a real super-reserve looks like ;)

Many more i could have picked, Johnson, Benayoun, Agger, Riera, Babel etc but these are the five ill really be hoping to have stellar years :)
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #17: Jul 30, 2009 02:31:27 am
      Steven Gerrard
      Fernando Torres
      Dirk Kuyt
      Xabi Alonso
      Yossi Benayoun
      only 5 :( or I'd put Daniel Agger, Jamie Carragher and Pepe Reina too.

Hoping players like Ryan Babel, Lucas and Krisztian Nemeth would come out and show what our future would be too :)
      red_kaiser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,506 posts | 60 
      Reply #18: Jul 30, 2009 04:34:36 am
      I would like to keep names like Torres,Gerrard,Carra,Pepe out of this list as these guys will never fail to perform as long as they have got that red shirt on.Lets see the 5s apart from these who will win us the 19th

1.Babel:While watching a few of the games in 'Rafa's greatest games' series,I was left wondering is it the same player we have got in our squad.He made all the right noises by saying he is ready to fight for his place here and don't want to leave until he makes his mark here.Just goes to show he know he owes something to the staff and fans here unlike a few others who have got absolutely no reason to be unsettled but still can't seem to commit themselves.You have said the right things la,now its time to put those words into actions.Grab all opportunities you get and fulfill your potential.
      2.Johnson:Arbeloa would get into a great goal-scoring position but would never shoot or would spoil a great attacking move.It was at those times I wish we had a complete full-back who could attack as well as he could defend and did Rafa not brought one here.He is potentially the best RB in EPL and would definitely fulfill his potential here and become one of Europe's top stars.Torres would have a field day with the kind of crosses he would sending over and the man doesn't mind taking a crack at the goal himself.
      3.Agger:Along with Johnson would be so crucial in breaking down defences at Anfield.It was massively disappointed to see him out injured and then getting involved in all the transfer speculation but he made a great decision by staying put and this season we will see the best of him.A rock at the back and a threat going forward.
      4.Benayoun:He has entered the age where a footballer hits his peak and looking at the pre-season games,he looks set to start off from where he left.Looking forward to seeing him come on and provide us with that little piece of magic when nothing else seems to be working.
      5.Insua:Already showed us what he is made up of by taking on the best offensive team in PL and producing a superb performance.Has a great footballing brain already and would only get better as the season goes on.I genuinely believe with the signing of Johnson and emergence of Insua we have now got the best back 4 in England if not the world.The first gem out of Rafa's youth factory who would reinforce that future is indeed bright.
      Eem
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #19: Jul 30, 2009 08:26:31 am
      Steven Gerrard - Really no explanation needed. He is our captain, and our most influential player. When we need someone to stand up and be counted, Stevie G is always on hand.

Fernando Torres - If he can stay fit, I'm sure he'll score 30+ goals this season. Even if he struggles with injuries (like he did this season, in case you forgot), he'll still come out with an impressive goal tally.

Lucas Leiva - Has gotten better and better since the turn of the year, and now with his increasing strength, and hopefully confidence, I think he'll do well this season

Dirk Kuyt - Always produces in the big games, always gives his all and I think he's going to be instrumental this season.

Jamie Carragher - No change there, then. He had a nearly faultless season last season, and he's capable of recreating that. Just need to cut out the Oggies..

Then obviously the likes of Reina, Benayoun, Insua, Masch etc.. Everyone is going to shine and we'll piss out number 19.
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,814 posts | 67 
      Reply #20: Jul 30, 2009 09:04:33 am
      Gerrard - the leader who wants No.19 even more than the fans

Torres - the worlds number one striker

Kuyt - Rafa's workhorse - never gives up, doesn't tire easily

Agger - the long awaited replacement for 'Jockey' Hansen

Alonso - because after the hassle in the summer, he needs to !!!
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #21: Jul 30, 2009 09:29:40 am
       I expect the following five players to shine this season
         1 Gerrard-no explanation required.
         2/Torres- as above.
         3/Lucas Leiva-I expect him to repay the faith RAFA has in him and have an excellent season.
         4/Insua- I think he will make the left back position his own and consolidate the form of last season.
         5/Nemeth to be the dark horse and take the E.P.L. by storm.

AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,909 posts | 6833 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #22: Jul 30, 2009 10:22:11 am
      1. Gerrard to lead us to Number 19.

2. Torres to win The Golden Boot on our way to winning Number 19.

3.  Dirk Kuyt...to keep up his fantastic ethic and work rate.

4.  Babel,  I'm hoping this is his year to make a real name for himself and to be our X Factor...conjuring stuff up out of nothing, showing us that all his attributes have finally come together and he has transformed from the rough diamond that we have seen into a finely polished gem.

5.  Jamie C.  This guy is a legend and will always give 150%. I still think he'll be our first choice CB this season, leading from the back as usual. He'll leave it up to Skrtel and Agger to fight between themselves for the other CB spot.
      redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #23: Jul 30, 2009 10:38:52 am
      1. Steven Gerrard

Captain fantastic for as long as I've remember, always the best player on the park for Liverpool every season. Ever so consistent, the engine of the club, the very player who drives the club forward and turns those dull draws into wins with a moment of brillance of his. This is the season where he's gonna be motivated, he's gonna want it so badly now that the mancs have caught up. Put his court case at the back so he'll play with a peace of mind, reaching the peak of his career soon, so this is going to be his best season.

2. Fernando Torres

About going into his 3rd season as a player here, his first 2 seasons have made a huge impact on the club, well on his way to gaining Godlike status among Liverpool fans. Never has a player made such an impact with Liverpool.. in 2 seasons. He has just blown us away and his mentality and attitude is perfect. The best player to represent the red of Liverpool besides Carra and Stevie G. If he continues to remain injury-free this season then it is going to be his best yet. He has got more experience under him, is wiser and also with Stevie going to get better, it will certainly help Torres scale new and greater heights.

3. Dirk Kuyt

One of the best players in the Liverpool shirt. Dubbed the Duracell bunny and rightly so. He has always given his all for the cause and he has the perfect work rate, pops up with the goals when we need it as well. Sometimes it might be frustrating to watch him, but its every season whereby he would continue to improve leaps and bounds. His pre-season form has been superb as well, I expect him to be one of the standout performances for us this season.

4. Jamie Carragher

Absolute rock at the centre of defence. He has made odd errors or so a couple of times but it is he who gets us out of deep sh*t, the leader and commander at the back. He is of captain material and is another no-nonsense defender, he makes up his lack of skill and ability for his determination and dedication. One of the best players in the world for his position, you really cannot find anyone who can match his passion, his commitment, as well as how much he loves football. Coupled with the fact that he pulls off sensational goal-line clearances, and also last ditch tackles, you can always count on Carra to do the job for us. He doesn't like walking off the pitch with regrets, does he? ;)

5. Emiliano Insua

Has improved leaps and bounds over the past year, and this is the player we are going to save million loads of pounds in the future. Is great going forward, he is only 19-20 and has a lot of potential about him. With Aurelio still out for the first months of the season, he would be thrust into action early on and will produce the performances. He has been quality for the last season or so, I would like to see him playing more this season. Another raw gem we have and if moulded properly, he could potentially be one of the best leftbacks in the world, without a doubt. He isn't that far off yet and I'll expect him to wrap up his potential in a couple of years time, so it is vital he plays more now. Once he gets a good couple of games under his belt, his confidence will be skyhigh and his maturity would allow him to be a better player.
      stevie92
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 187 posts |
      Reply #24: Jul 30, 2009 11:40:04 am
      Steven Gerrard
      Fernando Torres
      Ryan Babel
      Yossi Benayoun
      Lucas Leiva
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #25: Jul 30, 2009 12:41:03 pm
      3 names for you:

1. Javier Mascherano - this is his year to really step it up. Last year was stop/start for him and this year, with the whole transfer thing, i think he'll be at his absolute best.

2. Albert Riera - his second season, had a great off season in the Confed Cup and he'll be more comfortable around here.

3. Daniel Agger - he'll be our weapon this year.

redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #26: Jul 30, 2009 01:18:31 pm
      3 names for you:

1. Javier Mascherano - this is his year to really step it up. Last year was stop/start for him and this year, with the whole transfer thing, I think he'll be at his absolute best.

2. Albert Riera - his second season, had a great off season in the Confed Cup and he'll be more comfortable around here.

3. Daniel Agger - he'll be our weapon this year.

Thought of these 3 as well but couldn't fit them in. After all its only 5 players :( But doesn't it show how much class is there in our squad now? ;)
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #27: Jul 30, 2009 02:37:17 pm
      In no particular order, I think our five best performers in 2009-10 will be:

Pepe Reina
      Jamie Carragher
      Dirk Kuyt
      Steven Gerrard
      Fernando Torres

They are all essential members of our starting XI, who I believe will each hold a key role in our title challenge, for obvious reasons. When fully fit I expect these players' names to be on the team sheet, each of whom have proved their worth on countless occasions.

That being said, the other regular members of the team are obviously tremendously important. I don't doubt that Johnson, Agger, Skrtel, Insua, Aurelio, Mascherano and Benayoun will also make vital contributions.

The outsiders, who I feel need to either make a step up or gain some consistency in their performances would be Riera and Babel for the LW spot.

Of the fringe players, with the likely departure of Alonso, Lucas and Spearing may have some opportunities to impress in central midfield, and will need to seize the chances with both hands if they want to nail down a more regular spot in the side. Equally, Nemeth, N'Gog, El Zhar and Darby may get a run out either from the bench or in cup matches, though they will need to play to their very best to get more chances than that, I feel.

On the whole, the side does look very solid, and I don't expect all that many changes from the team that came so close to the title last season.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,522 posts | 2874 
      Reply #28: Jul 30, 2009 02:47:00 pm
      Steven Gerrard: Always shines, and I'm fully expecting another super season from our captain.

Fernando Torres: Unlucky to be struck by so many injuries last season and I'm sure he's wanting to make up for lost time. He'll net at least 30 goals.

Pepe Reina: Every successful team needs a top goal keeper and boy do we have one. Still young for a goalkeeper and the fact he will be getting better is pretty scary.

Daniel Agger: Another one who will be making up for lost time and he's a threat going forward as well as being a very good defender.

Lucas Leiva: With Alonso set to leave, I can see Lucas playing a lot more and if he continues to improve like he did at the end of last season he has a bright future ahead of him. A big season for him to make another step up.

Also I should mention: Benayoun, Kuyt and Carragher. Three other players who will also shine.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #29: Jul 30, 2009 02:54:44 pm
      Torres

Gerrard

Kuyt

Pacheco

Nemeth.

The last two will probably have to make up for a lack of another quality striker due to Rafas hands being tied for transfers.
      Babel-Torres-Gerrard
      • Forum David Johnson

• 230 posts |
      Reply #30: Jul 30, 2009 03:08:30 pm
      I am not going to put a top 5, because there are too many stars in the team now  ;D but I'll say this.  If we win the League, then Stevie G and Nando will have to each score 20 plus goals again and Dirk Kuyt, Yossi Benayoun and a combination of Riera and Babel will have to contribute with atleast 10 goals each.  These players are our main goalscoring threats after Stevie and Nando and will thus have a huge role to play.  Goals from Johnson, Agger, Aurelio will also be important. 
      scottish lfc fan
      • Forum John Toshack

• 271 posts | -4 
      Reply #31: Jul 30, 2009 03:12:51 pm
      Riera, Kuyt, Babel, Spearing, Darby, Voronin and the rest will just be the same Grate
      « Last Edit: Jul 30, 2009 05:19:19 pm by ayrton77, Reason: Bable is the traditional and official name given to the Romance language derived from Latin spoken in Asturias, (Spain), especially used after the 1970s. Babel is a Liverpool player. »
      keri023
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Reply #32: Jul 30, 2009 06:34:54 pm
      1. Steven Gerrard
      2. Pepe Reina
      3. Fernando Torres
      4. Dirk Kuyt
      5. Glen Johnson
      mattmcg
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,410 posts | 103 
      Reply #33: Jul 30, 2009 07:32:13 pm
      I'm not going to go for the obvious choices who we all know pretty much shine every season.  So in no particular order -

1. Yossi Benayoun - Got a feeling he'll continue his superb form from the second half of last season.  Got the confidence now with being a first team regular, I reckon he'll be a big hit again with his fair share of goals and assists.
      2. Glen Johnson - Attacking full back which is what we've been crying out for during those games where teams sit back.  Reckon Torres will thrive with his delivery into the box and been very impressive in pre-season.
      3. Albert Riera - Seems like an intregal part of the squad and a steady first season under his belt.  Looked very good in the Confed Cup and was Spain's number one choice on the left, hopefully he'll make that his own for Liverpool.
      4. Lucas Leiva - Been a big critic of his in the past but really impressed me towards the end of last season.  Bulked up a bit too by the looks of things so that can only improve him.  Big shoes to fill if Xabi leaves, hopefully Lucas can do that.
      5. Kriszian Nemeth - If he can stay injury free, I reckon he'll get a few chances off the bench and hopefully make his mark with a few goals.  Along with N'Gog, he'll be fighting to be back up to Torres.  Got much better potential than N'Gog though IMO.
      red trooper
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,854 posts | 69 
      • and don't be afraid of the dark
      Reply #34: Jul 30, 2009 07:33:08 pm
      Hard choice to make this but ......

Lucas Leiva

Dabiel Agger

Insua

Yossi

Stevie G & Nando .......well they do come as a pair don't they ? ;)
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Reply #35: Jul 30, 2009 09:57:49 pm
      Gerrard/ is obvious but not many players can drag you through on their own he has it

TORRES /again obvious to win the prem you need a top striker he is the real deal.

AGGER/ only because he can get more goals than Jamie/a proper footballing centre half

KUYT/ has the attitude and belief that we are going to need to lift no 19

BABEL/ just hoping this kid gives his all because he has the potential to be really something special.

I had to squeeze Nemeth in as  a wild card could be our back up striker is already at the club .
      FAHERBY
      • Forum Youth Player

• 22 posts |
      Reply #36: Jul 31, 2009 12:08:10 am
      Again Gerrard at Number 1 , so much inspiration & coming up to World Cup - he wants to be playing his best
      Number 2  - Pepe Reina
      Number 3 - Fernendo Torres
      Number 4 - Babel - he has so much talent and just needs more chances by Rafa
      Number 5 - tie with Jammie Carrager & new boy Johnson

When Alonso's replacement comes, u must consider what he has to offer I guess.
      solodee

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #37: Jul 31, 2009 03:10:28 am
      Torres
      Gerrard
      Benayoun
      Kuyt
      Agger
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,762 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #38: Jul 31, 2009 04:33:49 am
      My top 5 players would be;

Torres - Need a fit and firing Torres if we are going to win the title, the proof was last season if he was fit all season things could of been different.

Gerrard - Needs the same production like last year as the 2nd striker and hope with a fit Torres to link with he will do the job.

Agger - Last couple of season was hit with the injury bug, this year he will reclaim a spot in the back four and with his ball moving ability help the attack out in the process. Need at least one defender to chip in with goals now that Sami is gone and Agger is the man to do it.

Yossi - Coming off a good 2nd half of the season last year, he won me over and think he will make the left side his if we still have the same squad now but could be needed to cover any of the 3 attacking spots.

Ngog - After a handful of games last year, a season in England under his belt and no sign of a new striker coming in I expect to see him surprise a few and make that backup striker role on the bench his (my dark horse pick)
      hoganov
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,716 posts | 162 
      Reply #39: Aug 01, 2009 03:48:04 pm
      Gerrard, Torres, Reina, Babel, Insua.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,481 posts | 4596 
      Reply #40: Aug 01, 2009 04:53:02 pm
      Alonso :f_whistle:
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #41: Aug 01, 2009 05:43:07 pm
      I think this will be the season that Lucas really makes an impact and hopefully cements himself a first team place.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,934 posts | 829 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #42: Aug 01, 2009 06:30:50 pm
      1.Fernando Torres - Was injured most of last year and still managed to tally 14 goals in the premier league think of how many goals he will be able to get this year.
      2.Steven Gerrard - Captain fantastic has been the best midfielder in the premier league for years and this season will preform to his high standards if not better with his understand growing with Torres it can only can get better.
      3.Glen Johnson - With a better team surrounding him he could really blossom this year and be a real jewel to helping our goal scoring rate get better.
      4.Ryan Babel - This kid has bags of potential still during the last 2 years he has shown glimpses of his brilliance when Torres need's a rest or say he gets in injured i really think Babel can step up in the striker role.
      5.Emiliano Insúa - As Fabio Aurelio is out with an injury during the beginning of the season Insua will be given a start and from there on i believe he will make the position his own as he is a great runner and can put in a decent cross also he has a great attacking mind would help out the midfield a lot as well as strikers.
      kop1985
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 182 posts | -10 
      Reply #43: Aug 03, 2009 05:50:12 pm
      Agger- He will show he is world class this year, not only as a defender but in his distribution.  Needs a good run in the team and i'm sure will pop up with a few goals in doing so.

Insua- Stunning start from this kid, a star in the making.  Every time i see him he puts in a good solid performance.  Needs Rafa to put confidance in him and pick him regularly though.

Benayoun- A real talisman in the making, he is continually improving and a very diverse player.  Extremely intelligent player.  Always effective wherever or whenever required. Top buy IMO.

Nemeth- From what i've seen over the last couple of years he is a cracking player, again just needs consistency of games.  Very creative and hardworking player, should rise as a star this year.

Johnson- Alot of expectations on his shoulders but i've always fancied him in red.  Chelsea should never have left him go, lucky for us they did and he is going to be a cracking buy!

The year of the full backs, if they are both picked week in week out we'll have the best full backs in the land.  Didn't know whether to plump for Spearing or Nemeth, as they both have stacks of potential.  Hopefully both will shine!!
      Yardstain
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #44: Aug 03, 2009 06:09:16 pm
      Steven Gerrard
      Brilliant last season, he'll be amazing once again no doubt.

Fernando Torres
      Hopefully has better luck than last year and keeps himself fit, be PL top scorer  ;D

Jamie Carragher
      Be a leader at the back, die hard defending throwing himself in front of everything.

Yossi Benayoun
      I reckon he'll be a vital part of the team, had some great games last season and can hopefully chip in with some goals this season  :)

Javier Mascherano
      Be our security, break down opposition attacks and start up ours
      LFC_Stuart_1988
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,089 posts | 45 
      Reply #45: Aug 03, 2009 09:55:01 pm
      Aquilani  ;)
      bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Reply #46: Aug 04, 2009 12:13:48 am
      Stevie G- is always inspiring those around him, I can see both himself and Torres being a thorn in side of defenders up and down the land.

Torres- with his pace and touch he has to be one of the most dangerous strikers in the league, but with Gerrard in and around Torres to give killer balls these two will be untouchable.

Lucas Leiva - the most improved player last season and this coming season I expect with Alonso gone we will see an even better Lucas sending passes short and long, he's always had this ability and in his first few years he gave us glimpses of how good he will be, expect even bigger performances from the boy from Brazil.

Pepe Riena - All good teams need someone they can trust between the sticks, this guy dominates the 18 yard box and with his quickness of though was often down as the provider of important goals. If he has a weakness it's in the crowded pen area where occasionally he comes and misses, he'll have an outstanding season of that I'm sure....

Dirk Kuyt - this guy is one outstanding team player that every team needs if they want to win anything, he came good after Christmas like a lot of others did, I expect we shall see an even better Dirk this coming season...
      Oldred
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,230 posts | 87 
      Who will shine in the 2009/10 season
      Reply #47: Aug 14, 2009 01:42:38 pm
      Let’s just say this is not a discussion of the obvious candidates such as Steven Gerrard, Fernando Torres, Jamie Carragher or Pepe Reina.  Indeed it’s not for any of the players who are first on the team sheet when fit.

This is your prediction of who will establish themselves or step up their consistency to become truly world class or will come from the fringes and make themselves a first choice selection to start the match.  Will Skrtel or Agger throw off their injury problems and become the automatic partner or indeed replacement for Jamie?  Can Glen Johnson live up to Rafa’s expectations and make the right back secure whilst providing a fruitful attacking option?  Will Dossena shock everyone and demonstrate why he was bought in the first place or will he slip off to Napoli?  Will it matter if Insua has a blinder of a season and gives Fabio a run for his money when he regains his fitness?

I can go on with this considering whether Riera will gain the consistency that would move him from a good player in fits and spurts to a great player or whether Babel is ever going to fulfil the ‘potential’ we all think he’s got or should have.  What I would like to hear is who you think will come through and establish themselves in the coming season as an Anfield favourite.  Or put another way, will Alberto have us asking Xabi Who before the end of the season?

My choice is Nabil El Zhar.  I thought he looked good whenever he came on last season and with a little more first team experience could develop into a great player.  So Nabil is my choice.  However, as a guy who has a shirt with Morientes on the back, what do I know.
      Coutinho_10
      • Forum Ron Yeats

• 461 posts |
      • Don't take yourself too seriously...
      Re: Who will shine in the 2009/10 season
      Reply #48: Aug 14, 2009 02:12:12 pm
      I think Insua will become our first choice left back eventually. He was fantastic last season!

Also i think Glen Johnson will fit into the team very well and become part of the core of the team.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,732 posts | 3742 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Re: Who will shine in the 2009/10 season
      Reply #49: Aug 14, 2009 02:37:47 pm
      My choice is Insua but close to him is Lucas.

Both young guns that are ready to shine when they hit their targets.
      arvindram
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 616 posts | 11 
      Reply #50: Aug 14, 2009 03:07:54 pm
      Ryan Babbel: Will be pushed to his striking position for some games an prove that he is a striker rather than a winger - Thierry Henry style really

Usual suspects: because they are the usual suspects.

Aquallani: He will have the liberty to move along with MS Gerrard

Lucas Leiva: scouter says his power level is over 9000! OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #51: Aug 14, 2009 03:34:58 pm
      Whats the go with this scouter sh*te?

Am i missing something?
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,934 posts | 829 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #52: Aug 14, 2009 03:36:43 pm
      Dadorious i am just as confused as you are.
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #53: Aug 14, 2009 03:36:49 pm
      Lucas Leiva: scouter says his power level is over 9000! OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9,000?  That's impossible!  ;)

Torres, Gerrard, Babel, & Insua for me.
      Eem

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #54: Aug 14, 2009 04:22:30 pm
      What is scouter?
      Oldred
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,230 posts | 87 
      Reply #55: Aug 14, 2009 08:01:26 pm

I've just googled it and I still don't understand it.

Ryan Babbel: Will be pushed to his striking position for some games an prove that he is a striker rather than a winger - Thierry Henry style really

A brave prediction given his spectacular air shot in front of an open goal last season.

9,000?  That's impossible!  ;)

Torres, Gerrard, Babel, & Insua for me.

What we want Court is your prediction for someone different from the usual suspects to come through and shine and why.

bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #56: Aug 14, 2009 08:27:20 pm
      All the lads stepped up on their game and shone last season (personally I still ain't sure about Riera). So I'm looking more towards Kriszian Nemeth (who will become a big star), Glen Johnson & Daniel Pacheco (a wonderful footballing brain, this kid) to add that something extra and, with the right breaks, shine bright.
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #57: Aug 14, 2009 08:33:24 pm
      Lucas - Because I said he would come good... And well I'm always right ;)

Gerrard/Torres combo - Best in world football

Johnson - Think he'll be brilliant after seeing him in pre-season

Aquilani - If he stays fit, I see him scoring quite a few

Kuyt - Will score the big goals in the big games as always
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #58: Aug 14, 2009 11:09:25 pm
      Gerrard:

Obviously. The man just gets better and better with each season and he's tasted the euphoria of a real title challenge now. He'll be doing all that's possible within himself to win the league. He's a winner.

Insua:

Really believe he's gone from a boy to a man now. Composed, tough and adventurous. I think he'll take advantage of that left back spot.

Kuyt:

Anyone can prove his work rate. It's as clear as anything. But what I think has improved with Kuyt is his determination with how he goes about his football. There was times in the past where I'd watch him run about a lot but the determination with the ball was too relaxed. Now he looks like he's in the zone. I think he'll be a huge player for us this season.

Ngog:

My wild card. I reckon he'll surprise one or two people with the impact he can have from the bench. If he concentrates on his control of the ball and doesn't run with his head down, he'll certainly shine. I've got no doubt he can cause danger with his presence.

Carragher:

You can't teach an old dog new tricks. But you don't need to teach Carragher anything. For me, this is Carragher's last real season in charge at the back. The time is nearly here for him to be 'rotated'. Does any red anywhere think he's gonna take that lying down? I didn't think so. Add to that, that he's also a winner like Gerrard is. He'll want that title this season and he'll be trying his hardest ever to give it to us.

Five players. And still a few to spare.

Let's remember that.....
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,522 posts | 2874 
      Reply #59: Aug 16, 2009 02:30:33 pm
      For me it's:

Voronin

Since we haven't signed a back up striker a lot of responsibility will go to Voronin in that department. I don't think he's that bad to be honest, I'm actually confident he will chip in with a few goals this season.

Lucas

Impressed in pre season, still needs to improve a lot but I am confident he will improve. I'm sure he knows how important this coming season is for his career here. Expect him to hit the ground running this afternoon.

Insua

Showed his promise at times last season and I believe this will be the first season of regular first team football for the lad. Talented full back and I can see him becoming one of the best left backs around in the next few years.

Ngog

There's something about him I like. He seems different to pevious young French failures here. He's tall and quick and that can only help. Another one along with Voronin who will chip in with some goals

Riera

I think after the experience of a whole season in the Premier League, we will see huge improvements in Albert. He started well but faded at the end of the season. However he had a good Confed. Cup and I think he'll be firing this season. Will be crucial as he is our only natural winger.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,218 posts | 3393 
      Reply #60: Sep 07, 2009 12:35:04 am
      I know this is who'll shine for the season, but over the opening month I'd say the top five to shine have been

Reina
      Johnson
      Insua
      Lucas
      Torres

(in that order)

Reina - fantastic.
      Johnson - proving he is fantastic at going forward.
      Insua - hasn't really done a thing wrong other than not knowing what to do when it comes to crossing.
      Lucas - probably been our best midfielder by some way.
      Torres - while not exactly playing to the standard he can, has still bagged himself 3 goals in 4 games. If he keeps that ratio up for 40 games, he'll end with 30 and we'll all say that's a pretty good season.
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #61: Sep 07, 2009 12:46:56 am

Aquilani - If he stays fit, I see him scoring quite a few, ive saw this man play, he is on par, if not a better attacking option from midfield which will balance us better and shake up our league challenge.       

Johnson - Think he'll be brilliant after seeing him in pre-season

Kuyt - Will score the big goals in the big games as always, what a worker, a slow start by him, he can only get better

Torres. he could just win us some trophies this season, i think he will end up as prem top scorer no problems. and he will probably get european player of the year.

I think there could be a little surprise here, gerrard has started slow but he always comes good, pacheco could be a surprise hit given a chance or even ngog (really not sure about him though), voranin seems athletic (probably better than keane up to now, no saying much though)..... i will go for the easy one though and say Gerrard.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #62: Sep 07, 2009 01:38:21 am
      Stevie

Fernando

Riera

Dirk

Pacheco.

Quick Reply