Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 3rd of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W3 D0 L0

Ferguson writes off Liverpool's title chances!

Read 9060 times
      LondonRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,000 posts | 46 
      Re: Ferguson writes off Liverpool's title chances!
      Reply #115: Aug 06, 2009 11:12:58 pm
      I think man u are going to have it tough this year and Fergie should of got out in the 07-08 season with his reputation intact cus he's going to start to loose credibility when his team struggle to get into the top 3 this year.....

mark my words-the man is worried, lacking ideas and scared of Liverpools developement
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #116: Aug 06, 2009 11:35:43 pm
      I wish he'd write off his car. Into gary neville's skull.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,890 posts | 6819 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #117: Aug 07, 2009 12:57:48 am
      I wish he'd write off his car. Into gary neville's skull.

:lmao: :lmao: Priceless.

P.S xabi-alonso's-wife......you've only just moved back home and already you've been hitting the sangria a bit too hard.  ;)
      barrymanulow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,014 posts | -14 
      Reply #118: Aug 07, 2009 03:32:35 am
      Although its typical of SAF to come out and make contraversial remarks to stir the pot these comments seem to be slightly over the top even for him.
      He is saying that Liverpools performance last season was more one of a lucky one off, rather than that of an improving side that is now only one step from the title. He also talks about other teams now being wise to Liverpools play, and infers they will do better against them than last season.
      We all know the reality is that Man Utd have done the worst out of all the contenders for the upcoming season in terms of player losses, and that last season there was nothing between United, Liverpool and Chelsea.

The truth is, the only thing that probably stopped Chelsea from continuing to dominate, and enabled United to arrest the momentum and win the past 3, was the RONALDO factor.
      Now that factor has gone SAF is fearing the worst, and realises that Liverpool and Chelsea are both well placed to fight the title out this year.
      The squeaky bum time has begun for him, as he sits back and ponders life without his 80 million pound man.
      nh2avn
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 26 posts |
      Reply #119: Aug 07, 2009 04:04:44 am
      Last season, Ferguson also looked down Liv, then the aggregate score was 6-2 (Premier League). He is afraid of becoming a loser again to say sth like that.
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #120: Aug 07, 2009 06:21:18 am
      So what? Who cares what he says. Let him talk about us and put us down. Will only fuel the fire
      Liverpool_babe
      • Forum John Toshack

• 275 posts |
      • So maybe not our year... I still love LFC!
      Reply #121: Aug 07, 2009 08:54:44 am

:lmao: :lmao: Priceless.

P.S xabi-alonso's-wife......you've only just moved back home and already you've been hitting the sangria a bit too hard.  ;)

I'm depressed okay... its not everyday you break up with the love of your life... ;D :)
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #122: Aug 07, 2009 12:07:05 pm
      No matter how much he taunt us, his reign is coming to an end and i definitely can see that. Everything that goes up must come down eventually and we're seeing the beginnig of the 'theatre of nightmares'. Be afraid Fergie, your nightmare is just about to begin. Great manager? MY FOOT! Just look at how much he has spent to buy those trophies. Try asking him to manage Hull City (no disrespect to Hull City) with little resources and see how "GREAT" a manager is he? Shut-up and go burn yourself.
      dryder1
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 291 posts |
      Reply #123: Aug 07, 2009 01:07:33 pm
      I agree i think fergie's reign is about to end, although of course he can always count on some help from the refs if he finds himself in trouble
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #124: Aug 07, 2009 11:32:08 pm
      Yeah, talking about the refs, we should give them a good walloping if they don't behave fairly in games involving the scums and sadly to say most has got no balls to stand up to that whisky nose. I think a new ruling should be imposed by the FA with immediate effect not allowing managers to go near the ref and must be at least  50 metres away to prevent the idiotic fellow from harassing the manager where he won many games by doing just that. I reallly hated that f*** face senile old man to the core.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #125: Aug 07, 2009 11:38:14 pm
      I think we all agree, we don't give a F**k what that old alcoholic from down the M62 thinks about us.

It's all about what this man says that matters the most.

Alex the skid stain doesn't deserve topics in the mighty Kop! For sure.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #126: Aug 07, 2009 11:41:08 pm
      Alex the skid stain doesn't deserve topics in the mighty Kop! For sure.

Pissed myself when Rafa said that to the Echo!

:lmao:

Quick Reply