Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 17th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P14 W7 D4 L3

GTA IV

Read 44370 times
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Re: GTA IV
      Reply #207: May 25, 2008 01:01:53 pm
      Haven't played it in a few days! :-\ Badly want to now though, having withdrawals!

Only 25% still! Need to stop going online and just welly the story! ;) Nearly at level 3 online though, it's so tempting! :D
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,202 posts | 1644 
      Reply #208: May 25, 2008 01:35:47 pm
      This game is getting better and better as the game goes on. Nearly 40% completed and I'm already on the third island!

I got €250k for the bank job!
      I just finished that mission mate! Took me F***ing ages to do it though!

Also can anyone actually ever be arsed to go out with al your 'mates' on the game? They all just slow me down!
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,762 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #209: May 25, 2008 04:57:27 pm
      I just finished that mission mate! Took me F***ing ages to do it though!

Also can anyone actually ever be arsed to go out with al your 'mates' on the game? They all just slow me down!

I did the three leaf clover mission (I assume it is the one your talking about) on my first try. I thought after reading about it was going to be crazy hard but I was surprised. Hardest mission for me was the one where you have to save Roman in some old warehouse. He is at the top of it and when you finally get up there you have to snip the guy holding the gun out and it took me at least 15 times to get him without missing or killing roman.

I think the friends thing is only good if you want to get 100% completion which is what I am trying to do.
      RedWilly

• 9,202 posts | 1644 
      Reply #210: May 25, 2008 10:11:58 pm
      I did the three leaf clover mission (I assume it is the one your talking about) on my first try. I thought after reading about it was going to be crazy hard but I was surprised. Hardest mission for me was the one where you have to save Roman in some old warehouse. He is at the top of it and when you finally get up there you have to snip the guy holding the gun out and it took me at least 15 times to get him without missing or killing roman.

I think the friends thing is only good if you want to get 100% completion which is what I am trying to do.
      Well I did that mission easy! I used my sniper on the f**ker!! F**k the mates now then I just want to do the missions!
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #211: May 28, 2008 07:03:23 pm
      F**k the mates now then I just want to do the missions!

That was my opinion too, but then I read this:

Friendship Perks
      To unlock the perks of friendship with any given person below, reach the friendship level listed.

Brucie - Brucie likes to bowl, drink, eat, go to strip clubs, shows, helirides and boating. If you get his friendship level up to 70%, you can call Brucie and he'll dispatch a helicopter to your location, allowing you to utilize it as you'd like.

Dwayne - Dwayne likes to go to strip clubs, eat, drink, go to shows and bowl. If you get his friendship level up to 60%, you can call Dwayne and he'll send you a car full of gang members that will follow you and help you out as you need them.

Little Jacob - Little Jacob likes to play darts, go to shows, play billiards, drink, eat, and go to strip clubs. If you get his friendship level up to 70%, you can call Little Jacob and he'll drive a car to your location full of guns that you can purchase from him.

Packie - Packie likes to go to strip clubs and shows, play darts, drink, bowl and play billiards. If you get his friendship level up to 75%, you can call Packie and he'll make you a potent car bomb that you can use as you need it.

Roman - Roman likes to go bowling, play darts, go drinking, eat, play billiards, go to shows and to strip clubs. If you get his friendship level up to 60%, you can call Roman and he'll send you a free cab to use anywhere in the city.

Seems like they may be worth knowing after all, especially Dwayne & Packie.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #212: May 29, 2008 12:23:24 am
      Hey guys you won't believe this.

That small Island where they have that statue of liberty look a like, well near the top their are some doors and the only way to get to those doors is by helicopter. Once you get inside that statue you'll see a ladder, climb up there and you'll see something interesting but rather strange!

When you do this get back to me! :)
      Shoelessboy
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 314 posts |
      Reply #213: May 29, 2008 02:06:17 am
      Welcome to 3 weeks ago haha.

Anyone else noticed the statues resemblance to Hilary Clinton?
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #214: May 29, 2008 10:55:05 am
      Welcome to 3 weeks ago haha.

Anyone else noticed the statues resemblance to Hilary Clinton?

I'm talking about the inside of it dumbo, read my post properly!

A lot of you new Liverpool fan's on this forum really are a cocky bunch aren't you!
      RedWilly

• 9,202 posts | 1644 
      Reply #215: May 29, 2008 09:07:50 pm
      That was my opinion too, but then I read this:

Seems like they may be worth knowing after all, especially Dwayne & Packie.
      Cheers mate! Now I've got to bother with them! Fucks sake I really hate that part of the game!
      Shoelessboy
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 314 posts |
      Reply #216: May 29, 2008 09:37:04 pm
      I'm talking about the inside of it dumbo, read my post properly!

A lot of you new Liverpool fan's on this forum really are a cocky bunch aren't you!

I was talking about the inside aswell Mr Judgemental.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #217: May 30, 2008 12:58:25 am
      I was talking about the inside aswell Mr Judgemental.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Always up for a bit of humor, love that one :D
      Shoelessboy
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 314 posts |
      Reply #218: May 30, 2008 09:52:28 am
      Glad to keep you entertained :)

How far is everyone? I played it non-stop for ages but haven't really played it much since then.
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,762 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #219: May 30, 2008 03:13:59 pm
      88% through it

Just killing some flying rats now :D
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #220: May 30, 2008 06:57:19 pm
      Hey guys you won't believe this.

That small Island where they have that statue of liberty look a like, well near the top their are some doors and the only way to get to those doors is by helicopter. Once you get inside that statue you'll see a ladder, climb up there and you'll see something interesting but rather strange!

When you do this get back to me! :)

Yeah I got confused.  I got to the bottom of it, walked up to an un-openable door, and it gave me a Happiness Island shirt  ???

Cheers Ra.  I'll get right on to it.  ;)

88% through it

Just killing some flying rats now :D

Been hammering it have we??  ;)

I'm about 62.82% and I feel guilty that I'm near completion.  :(

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,674 posts | 6968 
      Reply #221: May 31, 2008 12:56:30 am
      Sunday night then? Around 8pm?  Multiplayer PS3?
      Doddzy89
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 704 posts |
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #222: Jun 03, 2008 11:05:42 am
      Sounds good :)
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #223: Jun 03, 2008 08:46:44 pm
      Everytime I have gone to get the game it has never been in stock and I refuse to order it online because the p&p is always so expensive. If anyone has any sites with cheap p&p (by that I mean free of charge ;D) could you let me know though. cheers
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #224: Jun 03, 2008 11:50:05 pm
      play.com mate. Free to deliver and about £39.99 to buy the game!
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #225: Jun 04, 2008 10:09:09 pm
      Just completed story mode...

I don't want to ruin it for anyone but I'm gutted that there isn't any more missions.  :(
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #226: Jun 05, 2008 12:46:20 pm
      Just completed story mode...

I don't want to ruin it for anyone but I'm gutted that there isn't any more missions.  :(

Without giving anything away were you disappointed with the ending? Everyone I know who has completed it has said that they weren't too impressed with it.
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #227: Jun 05, 2008 01:40:15 pm
      Without giving anything away were you disappointed with the ending? Everyone I know who has completed it has said that they weren't too impressed with it.

Yeah I wasn't too impressed.  It was like.  It ended and then I thought, is that it?  I'm just going to do it again and go down the route of doing everything the opposite to what I did first time round! 

Overall when I thought back they have put a lot in to the game but there could of been so much more.  I mean you get money, what's that for?  To buy guns and restore your health with food?  What ever happened to buying houses, clubs? 

They could of added a feature where you could of become a drug lord, where you could have a big drug empire, selling, buying drugs.  Have people working for you, fighting rival gangs.   F**k this I'm going to create my own GTA 4! 

:D
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #228: Jun 13, 2008 11:56:32 pm
      Yeah I wasn't too impressed.  It was like.  It ended and then I thought, is that it?  I'm just going to do it again and go down the route of doing everything the opposite to what I did first time round! 

Overall when I thought back they have put a lot in to the game but there could of been so much more.  I mean you get money, what's that for?  To buy guns and restore your health with food?  What ever happened to buying houses, clubs? 

They could of added a feature where you could of become a drug lord, where you could have a big drug empire, selling, buying drugs.  Have people working for you, fighting rival gangs.   F**k this I'm going to create my own GTA 4! 

:D

I am getting the game tommorow but by the sounds of it I should just wait until you have released your version of the game ;)
      Evilone
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 159 posts | -1 
      Reply #229: Jul 19, 2008 12:31:52 pm
      but there is to diffrent ending in the game, i think, somebody told me that.

Quick Reply