Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 5th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W2 D1 L0

Pep Guardiola

Read 3511 times
      niksluvslfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,234 posts | 23 
      Re: Pep Guardiola
      Reply #23: Jun 08, 2009 01:02:07 pm
      Apparently Pep talked to Masch according to sources in Argentina asking to move to Barcelona  ... will Masch move ??
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #24: Jun 08, 2009 02:51:01 pm
      Sorry lads but in my view its wrong that a thread about Pep Guardiola started after barce beat utd got more views and replies then a thread on our own legend Joe Fagan for example.

Also why arent we starting threads on other managers like Owen Coyle for getting Burnley up on a shoestring budget?
      FFS!
      Mate your are starting to get on my nerves a bit. I allready said before regardless of who he beat in the final it is right from MY view to give him some credit and recognition hence I started the F***ing thread. It was never intended to be a celebratory United F**k up thread, there allready is one there. I found it fitting that in a time where everything in football is driven by money and loyalty is becoming something of a rarity I have the greatest respect for someone that can be a one club man and give so much to a club on the field and off it. I repeat it is not a thread started out of spite for United.

There are penty of threads I do not find appealing or relevant to me which I never open or reply.

Maybe you should do the same here.
      Liverpool_babe
      • Forum John Toshack

• 275 posts |
      • So maybe not our year... I still love LFC!
      Reply #25: Aug 19, 2009 08:39:15 am
      I do apreciate the man and what he's brought to Barca... And I love this video :)

Pep Guardiola - Director Barça [Promo 2009-2010] HQ
      « Last Edit: Aug 19, 2009 08:40:58 am by Reslivo »
      antrez
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #26: Aug 24, 2009 10:30:56 am
      Barcelona played yesterday versus Athletic and they played very well. With Ibrahimovic the have a better team than last season

Quick Reply