Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

What Is Your Biggest Fear?

Read 6694 times
      FabulousAurelio
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 537 posts | 11 
      Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear?
      Reply #46: Aug 20, 2009 03:35:33 am
      Being old and grey or possibly even dead before we win the title again! Seriously though ever since I seen The Exorcist the thought of the devil absolutely terrifies me!
      niksluvslfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,234 posts | 23 
      Reply #47: Aug 20, 2009 09:10:28 am
      Unfortunately I'm going for a school camp next week at an island off Singapore, going for all sorts of kayak expetitions, jetty jumps, ropes course, flying fox, gosh I'm afraid!

That sounds smashing tbh ! I'm sure you'll get rid of your fears once you for get what you doing and just having fun whit your friends ! I wish my school would give more adventurous stuff like that ! All we get to do for our trips is sit in a 5-star hotel for 4 days do nothing but chat , order room service , watch movies , eat good food and have parties in the evening  ::) !
      redsonfire
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #48: Aug 20, 2009 09:20:01 am
      That sounds smashing tbh ! I'm sure you'll get rid of your fears once you for get what you doing and just having fun whit your friends ! I wish my school would give more adventurous stuff like that ! All we get to do for our trips is sit in a 5-star hotel for 4 days do nothing but chat , order room service , watch movies , eat good food and have parties in the evening  ::) !

I'll do a straight swap with you immediately. Those trips are what I like - a chill away from the hustle and bustle and a good time out when you do nothing but slack! :D

Well, it doesn't sound smashing to me..For me it sounds like a survival camp really. Like those concentration camps, for me it looks like you get there and literally brush with death. Just that you are secured, safe and all. But still its scary. I saw pictures of it, you actually kayak for 10 hours, do a jetty jump from 2 storeys high, flying fox from 5 storeys, and all sorts of rockclimbing and ropes course, never ending :( Absolutely dreading it that the school are going to throw me into a deserted island/jungle for the next week for 5 days. And also miss the Villa game.
      niksluvslfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,234 posts | 23 
      Reply #49: Aug 20, 2009 10:47:12 am
      Well I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with our friends an  forget the fact that you're jumping of buildings ! but I won't be going on my school feild trip this year ( which is probably the same a last years ) because I've gotta study for my IGCSE's .
      redsonfire
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #50: Aug 20, 2009 11:53:26 am
      Well I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with our friends an  forget the fact that you're jumping of buildings ! but I won't be going on my school feild trip this year ( which is probably the same a last years ) because I've gotta study for my IGCSE's .

Neh. The class is splitted up, we're thrown into random groups with people from other classes. So when I get there I wouldn't know all of them well..

Quick Reply