Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 11th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P18 W9 D6 L3

Players talking to the media

Read 1565 times
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,356 posts | 1635 
      Players talking to the media
      Aug 26, 2009 05:07:14 pm
      Is it just me or is anyone else getting fed up of seeing our players in the media talking about the premiership instead of just getting on with the job .

AND LET THEIR FCKIN FEET DO THE TALKING FOR THEM.
      « Last Edit: Aug 26, 2009 05:09:41 pm by JD »
      MsGerrard
      Re: Players talking to the media
      Reply #1: Aug 26, 2009 08:57:21 pm
      Well I don't read the papers Andy, so I can't really comment on that, but you know, these reporters have to fill their papers with something, and half the time it's made up, so I wouldn't take to much notice if I was you.

Don't always believe everything you read.
      albertared
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 330 posts | 11 
      Re: Players talking to the media
      Reply #2: Aug 28, 2009 12:21:50 am
      i agree with both posts....yes, the players should keep their mouths shut but we should also just ignore most of the media garbage that they spew out. it is almost always either an exaggeration, a distortion of the truth, something taken out of context or a downright lie.

the media is basically scum.

oh, and have you noticed the latest media thing? now we have certain football websites devoting pages to criticising all the other media when their own pages are full of regurgitated versions of the same stories. that is really taking the piss, no?

Quick Reply