Read 3295 times
      cwcyenk
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 1 posts |
      LFC fans' pub in Dublin
      Apr 04, 2007 09:48:58 am
      Hi,

I will be in Dublin during the week of the 1st leg semi final of Champions League (yeah, I know we still need to get the job done at Anfield, but can't blame me for being optimistic right now!). Is there any particular pub in Dublin where I can usually find Liverpool fans gather to watch the match on the tele? Would like to join in the cheering. Thanks.

« Last Edit: Apr 04, 2007 10:37:26 pm by Jabba »
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Re: LFC fans' pub in Dublin
      Reply #1: Apr 04, 2007 10:38:23 pm
      Is there any particular pub in Dublin where I can usually find Liverpool fans gather to watch the match on the tele?

;D

Classic.
      bob_blah
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 46 posts |
      Reply #2: Apr 06, 2007 08:34:26 pm
      I'm assuming you're talking about the city centre of Dublin. There isn't a Red pub as such, but most of the pubs in Temple Bar will be showing the game, and you'll find lots of tourists to watch the game with.

Otherwise, there is Fraser's at the top of O'Connell Street which is a Celtic institution, but they have nearly 20 tv's in the upstairs bar so you can watch more than one game at a time. Given that Celtic are out, they will prolly show the Reds game on the big screen (as in projector screen). Its a bit grimey in there, but definately my first choice to watch a big game in Dublin.
      « Last Edit: Apr 06, 2007 08:41:54 pm by bob_blah »
      Cork City FC
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 32 posts |
      • Cork City FC - The Rebel Army
      Reply #3: Apr 06, 2007 10:24:23 pm
      Hi,

I will be in Dublin during the week of the 1st leg semi final of Champions League (yeah, I know we still need to get the job done at Anfield, but can't blame me for being optimistic right now!). Is there any particular pub in Dublin where I can usually find Liverpool fans gather to watch the match on the tele? Would like to join in the cheering. Thanks.

No Liverpool fans in Dublin. They are all loyal supporters of Bohemians, Shelbourne, Shamrock Rovers, UCD and St. Pats
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #4: Apr 07, 2007 12:47:56 pm
      Hi,

Probably every pub mate!
      Cork City FC
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 32 posts |
      • Cork City FC - The Rebel Army
      Reply #5: Apr 07, 2007 01:53:40 pm
      A Bohemians - St. Pats match is on that night so it will be that match thats showing in all the pubs.
      gerrard8
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts |
      Reply #6: Apr 08, 2007 11:15:03 pm
      ;D beast
      gleno
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 31 posts |
      Reply #7: Apr 16, 2007 08:16:37 pm
      The steering wheel in clondalkin is home to the south dublin supporters club.
      should be packed with reds.
      I wouldnt go near frasers mate!!!!!

Quick Reply