Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Villa Park

Today is the 12th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W5 D2 L3

LFC Reds Poll

Q. How far will England get?

Group Stage
      1 (3.2%)
      Last 16
      1 (3.2%)
      Quarter Finals
      8 (25.8%)
      Semi Finals
      10 (32.3%)
      Runners Up
      1 (3.2%)
      World Champions
      10 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Voting closed: May 07, 2006 12:56:55 pm

England's World Cup chances

Read 18925 times
      JIMI
      • Forum David Johnson

• 232 posts |
      Reply #46: May 30, 2006 10:40:34 pm
      Robinson
      Carragher    Terry    Ferdinand

Carrick
      Beckham                       Cole
               Gerrard   Lampard

Owen      Crouch
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Reply #47: May 30, 2006 11:01:10 pm
      Still don't like rio and not coz he's a manc think i'd rather play campbell better going forward .
      seanagain
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      Reply #48: May 31, 2006 06:08:19 pm
      The message in the German bit was just me having a laugh with the germans you sad acts, get a life if you think that was idiotic.
      p.s I think our  Carra should play in the centre of defence for your england team with terry in the holding roll in midfield.
      I didnt answer to the messages you lot put in because i work for 12 hours a day and only get  home during the evening.
      Our Germanic friends probably wont understand all that waffle anyway has they do not have a sense of humour ,you lot aren't german by any chance? oh sorry that right you're english " come on Gary Neville! you sad acts.
      lee ed
      • Forum David Johnson

• 236 posts |
      Reply #49: Jun 01, 2006 08:58:19 pm
      Quote from: "seanagain"
      The message in the German bit was just me having a laugh with the germans you sad acts, get a life if you think that was idiotic.
      p.s I think our  Carra should play in the centre of defence for your england team with terry in the holding roll in midfield.
      I didnt answer to the messages you lot put in because i work for 12 hours a day and only get  home during the evening.
      Our Germanic friends probably wont understand all that waffle anyway has they do not have a sense of humour ,you lot aren't german by any chance? oh sorry that right you're english " come on Gary Neville! you sad acts.

who is bothered if u work 12hrs no one is  :)  u need a life working like that aswell as having a laugh with the germans i didnt see anyone laughing did u 0 do u just laugh at ur own jokes u r a sad act if thats what u do for a laugh at ur own ;D  ;D  ;D
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Reply #50: Jun 01, 2006 09:47:47 pm
      Had enough of talking about seanagain?if he dosen't want to support our great nation at the world cup then F**k im.wait till we win it then see what the sad little tit's got to say. Just ignor the pr**k and get back to the thread and the fact that we've got a great chance of winning it ,WITH or WITHOUT the horrible mancs.
      lee ed
      • Forum David Johnson

• 236 posts |
      Reply #51: Jun 01, 2006 09:50:18 pm
      Quote from: "debever2011"
      Had enough of talking about seanagain?if he dosen't want to support our great nation at the world cup then f**k im.wait till we win it then see what the sad little tit's got to say. Just ignor the pr**k and get back to the thread and the fact that we've got a great chance of winning it ,WITH or WITHOUT the horrible mancs.

whats going on bev u said the M word its not like u  ;D
      PS is my spelling ok  :)
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Reply #52: Jun 01, 2006 09:52:41 pm
      Getting better apart from the iam it should be i'm,soz m8 and as for the M word life's to short and the seasons over there all english now . ;D
      JIMI
      • Forum David Johnson

• 232 posts |
      Reply #53: Jun 01, 2006 10:10:25 pm
      Naaaaaaa their all still mancs , same goes for eveyone else who don't
      play for LIVERPOOL.F.C
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Reply #54: Jun 01, 2006 10:14:30 pm
      Well there not really as proper mancs are man city supporters not manure shited but who cares as long as we WIN the cup.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,202 posts | 1643 
      Reply #55: Jun 02, 2006 09:47:14 am
      Quote from: "seanagain"
      can you imagine what would happen in Germany this summer, if all the english went round saying stuff like that you tw*t.
      RedWilly

• 9,202 posts | 1643 
      Reply #56: Jun 02, 2006 09:48:56 am
      England and Argentina in the final, with stevie getting the winner!!
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Reply #57: Jun 02, 2006 08:22:04 pm
      I've got the same in the footie at work England ,Argie final England to win 3-1  ;D
      REDLANCE
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts |
      Reply #58: Jun 03, 2006 08:02:14 am
      Who is going to knock Brazil out then :?:
      andy b
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 30 posts |
      Reply #59: Jun 03, 2006 08:24:32 am
      I've got a Brazil Argentina final,Arggies to win,England to be beaten by Brazil in the semis, sorry. 8)
      REDLANCE
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts |
      Reply #60: Jun 03, 2006 08:25:33 am
      Same as you Andy but with Brazil winning 2-1
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Reply #61: Jun 03, 2006 07:02:14 pm
      I know it sounds daft but i've got ENGLAND to beat brazil 2-0 in the semis, i've just got a strange feeling this is our year,everyone has got that winning mentality and with the GREAT stevie g who can beat us.
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #62: Jun 03, 2006 07:03:39 pm
      Crouchy!!!!!!!!

What a nice guy - and what a great hat-trick.  Wayne who?
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Reply #63: Jun 03, 2006 07:09:03 pm
      Agreed good all round performance and i even thought Becks played well and thats a first for me. Great result before the big kickoff.6-0
      RedWilly

• 9,202 posts | 1643 
      Reply #64: Jun 03, 2006 10:51:06 pm
      with crouch on the form he is we've won our group, good for owen to get a full game an a good goal to.
      REDLANCE
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts |
      Reply #65: Jun 04, 2006 12:20:01 pm
      Crouchy was excellent.There is nothing better than a player playing with confidence and at the moment he is flying lets hope he keeps it up.
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Reply #66: Jun 04, 2006 04:39:39 pm
      It's great to see him scoring and looking happy playing,wasn't to sure about him but he does grow on you,lets hope he can keep it up the big b***ard. ;D
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #67: Jun 04, 2006 08:25:36 pm
      World Cup fever is starting to take over me i'm afraid, thought it wouldn't but looks like i'm going to watch every game hahaha!!  Even getting a telly set up in work. Think its the footie drought that i've been through lately seems like an age since we won the FA Cup doesn't it ?  Really looking forward to the new season and all our new signings, how i'd love to snot Chelski in the CharitySheild !!    ;D
      debever2011
      • Forum John Barnes

• 417 posts |
      Reply #68: Jun 04, 2006 09:12:51 pm
      Got the world cup fever yesterday just before the 2pm kickoff,now just can't wait for next week,we on merseyrail are waiting to see if our management will let us watch the games on the web but dowt it very much.  Tight arsed bast-rds. ;D  ;D  ;D

Quick Reply