Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 12th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P18 W9 D6 L3

Jegsy Dodds

Read 967 times
      timmj60
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal
      • Started Topic

• 100 posts | -14 
      Jegsy Dodds
      Aug 28, 2009 10:58:42 pm
      Read the "We're gathering cups in May" again. Page 146. The books a great read and his not story but true life stuff is cool. But he says at The Albert pub will tell you they're not going to sell locals a ticket for the game when some nugget from Ireland is over for the weekend dressed like a scarlet Christmas tree is willing to pay a couple of hundred quid for the pleasure. So I'm an Irish fan, I've been going since I'm 15, I'm 49 now. Don't be so iinsulting to me.
      « Last Edit: Sep 07, 2009 10:35:33 pm by RedPuppy »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,356 posts | 8616 
      Re: Jegsy Dodds
      Reply #1: Sep 07, 2009 03:37:43 pm
      Read the were gathering cups in may again.Page 146.The books a great read and his not story but true life stuff is cool.But he says atThe Albert pub will tell you they're not going to sell locals   a ticket for the game when some nugget from ireland is over for the weekend dressed like a scarlet  Christmas tree willing to pay a couple of hundred quid forthe pleasure. So im an irish fan ive been going since im 15 ,im 49 .dont be so  iinsulting to me.

Or try reading it with a sense of humour.

Look at it another way, how would you feel if you heard someone (and sad to say, but they generally are Irish) offering anyone over £250 for a ticket. Someone's always going to bite aren't they.

Quick Reply