Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

NFL & College Football

Read 242858 times
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Re: NFL & College Football
      Reply #1978: Jan 23, 2017 05:17:33 pm
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #1979: Feb 06, 2017 03:54:52 am
      My boys did OK tonight, at least it saved a miserable sports weekend. Biggest comeback every and first overtime Superbowl.

Well played Pats.
      « Last Edit: Feb 06, 2017 04:30:34 am by AZPatriot »
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #1980: Feb 06, 2017 04:14:36 pm
      Unfucking believable! what a comeback.How many times can you say motherfucker on national tv!
      http://www.tmz.com/2017/02/05/willie-mcginest-cussing-super-bowl/.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #1981: Feb 06, 2017 07:31:18 pm
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #1982: May 15, 2017 02:15:49 am
      I'll be buying this one.

Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #1983: Sep 08, 2017 05:42:13 pm
      Oopps,forgot the nfl started last night,Pats got a good kicking by Kansas City 42-27 at home.http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000840797/article/patriots-rare-disheartening-loss-offers-harsh-dose-of-reality.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #1984: Oct 02, 2017 08:30:55 pm
      watched the Auburn demolition of Mississippi State at the bar saturday night,my buddy is Auburn alumni,no-one else in the pub gave a flying F**k mind!
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #1985: Oct 15, 2017 09:58:44 pm
      Pats pulled a win outta new jersey after going 14-0 down,had a huge call change by video review and i still don't get the call.oh well 4-2 in first place!ugly defense given up 300+ yards a game.Rodgers done for the year for Green Bay.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #1986: Oct 16, 2017 12:02:08 am
      Pats pulled a win outta new jersey after going 14-0 down,had a huge call change by video review and i still don't get the call.oh well 4-2 in first place!ugly defense given up 300+ yards a game.Rodgers done for the year for Green Bay.

Just watched it myself. I'm a Pats fan, and I can see why the refs might have thought it was a fumble on replay - but roles reversed and it goes against us, I'm pretty pissed probably. So one of those weird NFL things that is just plain frustrating, like what constitutes a catch these days. Like you see Seferian-Jenkins clearly lose control as he's going down, so he doesn't have the ball - but he comes up with it, so he must have it again by the time he hits the ground? But then how do you tell if the ground aids in his recovery? Who knows.

What is the absolute stupidity of it, is it was called a TD on the field. If it wasn't called a TD, then fair enough - not enough evidence to call it a TD on replay. But I did not see enough evidence to OVERTURN it to not be a TD - the rule is that it has to be definitive, right? Apparently they say they got a definitive view, I'd like to see it because there's nothing that we've seen that shows that.

Happy with the result. Always nice to have one without controversy, though.

Happy days though, I'll be at Gillette for Chargers @ Pats in two weeks! Making the pilgrimage as a 30th gift to myself since me and the wife will be in LA for a couple weeks, so a quick jaunt to Boston for that weekend. Will be seeing Kings @ Bruins and Spurs @ Celtics as well. Can't wait.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #1987: Oct 23, 2017 04:50:39 pm
      [ 

Really good win last night,thought Atlanta would come out firing but the Pats defence was solid as F**k.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #1988: Oct 23, 2017 04:54:39 pm
      Happy days though, I'll be at Gillette for Chargers @ Pats in two weeks! Making the pilgrimage as a 30th gift to myself since me and the wife will be in LA for a couple weeks, so a quick jaunt to Boston for that weekend. Will be seeing Kings @ Bruins and Spurs @ Celtics as well. Can't wait.

hey let me know if ya wanna meet up for a beer,i'll be out saturday afternoon in Cambridge watching la liga.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #1989: Nov 23, 2017 10:58:13 pm
      Jesus, the half time show at Dallas,don't like the chargers but hope they beat the Jimmy Jonesboys.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #1990: Dec 18, 2017 06:52:26 pm
       New England,F***ing hell! just keep on doing what they do. Also massive F**k up by Carr for the raiders at the end of last nights game.threw away the win.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #1991: Dec 19, 2017 03:50:24 am
      New England,f**king hell! just keep on doing what they do. Also massive f**k up by Carr for the raiders at the end of last nights game.threw away the win.

The crying from the Patriot haters was beautiful last night :D For the record the rule is dumb, but that call was letter of the law, as dumb as it is - yet people still tried to conspiracy twist it around as some paid fortune for the Pats.

hey let me know if ya wanna meet up for a beer,i'll be out saturday afternoon in Cambridge watching la liga.

Btw, sorry I never saw this while I was over there! Next time for sure, wife and I loved our few days there. Watched Reds v Huddersfield at the Beantown pub, cool little spot!
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #1992: Dec 19, 2017 06:36:03 pm
      No worries mate.Steelers fans forget they were on the, what... 5 yard line when they threw the interception.That ju ju smith run put the wind up the pats though!!
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #1993: Dec 25, 2017 10:23:15 pm
      o.k steelers v houston just went to commercial break playing the undertones-teenage kicks..wtf !!!
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #1994: Dec 29, 2017 10:39:40 am
      Thought I'd share a pic from our pilgrimage to Foxborough in October. Was in the nosebleeds, but right on the 50 yard line. Great view of the game to be honest. Very fun day! Ended up at a bar until 1am after this game as well watching the World Series - this game was a 1pm kick :D F**k me I felt rough the next day, but still ended up sinking far too many at the Celtics game that next night.

Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #1995: Dec 31, 2017 05:55:14 pm
      You'd need more that a knit hat today mate,might be a record low for foxboro its minus buttfucking cold! looking forward to seeing james harrison in a pats uniform.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #1996: Jan 01, 2018 01:48:49 am
      You'd need more that a knit hat today mate,might be a record low for foxboro its minus buttfucking cold! looking forward to seeing james harrison in a pats uniform.

I saw the snapchat story from the game, people drinking bud light slushies basically :D Yeah it was just cool and drizzly the day we went, perfect football weather really.

Didn't see the game but saw Harrison had a few sacks, how'd he look overall? After all the sh*t the Steelers have been saying be good to him F***ing kill it.
      « Last Edit: Jan 01, 2018 02:08:40 am by bigvYNWA »
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #1997: Jan 01, 2018 04:03:08 pm
      The sacks were in garbage time.was only used on certain plays but he'll have two weeks to get up to speed now.Was good to see The Bills make the play-offs,the fight in their match and the officials trying to figure who to eject was funny.And Baltimore F***ing up is always good.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #1998: Jan 02, 2018 04:55:57 pm
      o.k one win 31 loses and the head coach keeps his job?? Cleveland Browns anyone got a clue.
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,542 posts | 2135 
      Reply #1999: Jan 07, 2018 10:07:45 am
      My post Coutinho blues cheered slightly by the Chiefs blowing yet another playoff lead (I f***in hate the Chiefs) and confirmation of Jon Gruden's return to my beloved Raiders, back where he belongs! Klopp and Gruden, could listen to them both for hours on end.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #2000: Jan 07, 2018 08:33:19 pm
      My post Coutinho blues cheered slightly by the Chiefs blowing yet another playoff lead (I f***in hate the Chiefs) and confirmation of Jon Gruden's return to my beloved Raiders, back where he belongs! Klopp and Gruden, could listen to them both for hours on end.

Ah, Raiders fan no wonder we haven't seen ya around this thread!!0 year contract for Gruden,no way he sees it out.I didn't bother with yesterday's games and Bills v Jags is background for me,not a good game.Hope Panthers Saints is worth a watch later.

Quick Reply