Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

David Silva (Valencia) in January Window ?

Read 7102 times
      villathebest
      • Forum Youth Player

• 15 posts |
      Re: David Silva (Valencia) in January Window ?
      Reply #23: Sep 14, 2009 09:38:59 pm
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #24: Sep 14, 2009 11:34:55 pm
      Here we go again!

Gow are the chocolate buttons you speak of at least sprinkled?

No mate, we're saving the sprinkled ones in case David Villa is available.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #25: Sep 15, 2009 12:39:51 am
      No mate, we're saving the sprinkled ones in case David Villa is available.

And when it comes to Messi we will be whacking out the Smarties ;)
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #26: Sep 17, 2009 01:24:17 pm

Liverpool target David Silva sets his sights on joining Manchester United

By Sportsmail Reporter Last updated at 9:23 AM on 17th September 2009
      Comments (0) Add to My Stories Spain star David Silva would jump at the chance of a move to Manchester United.
      United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has been keeping tabs on Valencia's attacking midfielder and is reported to have sent scouts to watch the Euro 2008 winner this season.
      Silva, who was strongly linked with a move to Liverpool until cash-strapped Valencia put a £30million price tag on his head, told the Daily Mirror: 'It's an honour for any player that a club of the prestige of Manchester United should follow them and that in itself is enormous praise.

Silva has opened the door for Manchester United to make a move
      'I am committed to Valencia and my dream is to win the title but in the future anything is possible.

'Valencia have rejected offers for me in the past few months and I am happy here. But I also know that the Premier League is a big competition and hard to resist.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1214069/Liverpool-target-David-Silva-sets-sights-joining-Manchester-United.html#ixzz0RMkcVUWX

Go and do one you pr**k then.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #27: Sep 17, 2009 01:32:40 pm
      Saw the headline whilst playing Fifa this morning.

It's alright, we'll just have Villa ;)
      niksluvslfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,234 posts | 23 
      Reply #28: Sep 17, 2009 01:35:04 pm
      I trusted you David ! *runs off crying*
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #29: Sep 17, 2009 01:35:49 pm
      Saw the headline whilst playing Fifa this morning.

It's alright, we'll just have Villa ;)
      and Mata? :P
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #30: Sep 17, 2009 01:38:01 pm

And Banega. That'll do nicely!
      niksluvslfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,234 posts | 23 
      Reply #31: Sep 17, 2009 01:41:38 pm
      But I think we should still put in a bid for him because nothing was mentioned about us to him if it were he might of said something about us too ......are the Mancs really a better choice over us . I DON'T THINK SO ! Sorry about my first post just pretty upset with tha comment that's all .
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #32: Sep 17, 2009 01:45:11 pm
      He is well aware of our interest in him for over a year now, and dont forget that time Rafa was going to sign him but "somebody talked out of oirder" and Rafa pulled the plug on the whole deal.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #33: Sep 17, 2009 01:46:39 pm
      Not reading too much into it. Who would you move to? Mancs or us if you were a Spaniard. He'd have a great time talking Spanish to....himself while trying to understand whiskey nose.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #34: Sep 17, 2009 02:11:44 pm
      I think if Rafa was to follow up any interest to rival Fergies, Mr Silva would have an easy decision to make and that would be to join his pals Reine Torres and Riera at Anfield. :D
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #35: Sep 17, 2009 02:29:49 pm
      Know what you're saying Daz and Silva did make similar comments when the LFC intention was rumoured and nothing came of that...this would be a perfect opportunity to do some sabre rattling with our prospective new sponsors in the wings. Having just signed the young lad from Southend under the noses of manUre how good would it be to put an identical offer on the table for Silva and watch him shake Rafas' hand wearing a Liverpool shirt.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,520 posts | 8685 
      Reply #36: Sep 17, 2009 02:42:18 pm
      Liverpool target David Silva sets his sights on joining Manchester United

By Sportsmail Reporter Last updated at 9:23 AM on 17th September 2009
      Comments (0) Add to My Stories Spain star David Silva would jump at the chance of a move to Manchester United.
      United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has been keeping tabs on Valencia's attacking midfielder and is reported to have sent scouts to watch the Euro 2008 winner this season.
      Silva, who was strongly linked with a move to Liverpool until cash-strapped Valencia put a £30million price tag on his head, told the Daily Mirror: 'It's an honour for any player that a club of the prestige of Manchester United should follow them and that in itself is enormous praise.

Silva has opened the door for Manchester United to make a move
      'I am committed to Valencia and my dream is to win the title but in the future anything is possible.

'Valencia have rejected offers for me in the past few months and I am happy here. But I also know that the Premier League is a big competition and hard to resist.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1214069/Liverpool-target-David-Silva-sets-sights-joining-Manchester-United.html#ixzz0RMkcVUWX

Go and do one you pr**k then.

Read it again slowly, in no way does Silva say "I want to join Manchester United." All he has said is he wants to win titles at Valencia,  but a move to the Premier league would be hard to turn down.

The Mail's reporter has just added his two cents worth then added Silva's quote. A total load of sh*te if you ask me.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #37: Sep 17, 2009 02:44:31 pm
      Know what you're saying Daz and Silva did make similar comments when the LFC intention was rumoured and nothing came of that...this would be a perfect opportunity to do some sabre rattling with our prospective new sponsors in the wings. Having just signed the young lad from Southend under the noses of manUre how good would it be to put an identical offer on the table for Silva and watch him shake Rafas' hand wearing a Liverpool shirt.

Would be quality mate, I don't even thing we'd have to match his offer as long as Valencia accepted our offer mate it would come down to Silva's preference and that would be the icing on the cake for me, not just stealing him from under Fergie's whiskey nose but getting him at a cheaper price than Fergie was prepared to pay.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #38: Sep 17, 2009 04:04:34 pm
      Read it again slowly, in no way does Silva say "I want to join Manchester United." All he has said is he wants to win titles at Valencia,  but a move to the Premier league would be hard to turn down.

The Mail's reporter has just added his two cents worth then added Silva's quote. A total load of sh*te if you ask me.
      You're dead right HR the man says nothing about a desire to play for the sh*te its the reporter putting an interpretation on it, one that he would like to believe on account of being up Rudolphs' arse. Silva did make similar comments when Liverpools' interest was rumoured but I would put more faith in them than the manUre promoting media induistry.
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #39: Sep 17, 2009 07:50:03 pm
      We dont need him anymore now yossi's on fire.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #40: Sep 17, 2009 08:20:21 pm
      He says nothing what so ever about joining them or any other club.

Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #41: Sep 18, 2009 12:33:20 am
      He shows admiration for United that is more than enough for me.
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Reply #42: Sep 18, 2009 12:41:32 am
      It would be a good time to sign him in Jan... being cup tied in Europe... we may just get him on the cheap... 18m?
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #43: Sep 18, 2009 04:43:20 pm
      I would love to see Villa at Anfield.  Great Player. Perfect fit for LFC. He can relieve some of the pressure on Gerrard and Torres.

How does the sponsorship deal work. Since it wont be until next season when we have the new shirts, were LFC already paid some of the money and If so can it be used for the Transfer window?
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #44: Sep 20, 2009 12:49:49 pm
      FERGIE PLANS SILVA LINING IN JANUARY RAID

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/128660/Fergie-plans-Silva-lining-in-January-raid

SIR Alex Ferguson is planning a January transfer window raid for Valencia’s £25million Spanish star David Silva.

The Manchester United boss is ready to break a habit of not usually spending big midway through the season because he doesn’t want to lose out on the attacking midfielder.

Ferguson came close to snapping up Silva in the summer only for the hard-up La Liga side to finally decide to turn down bids from United, Liverpool and Barcelona.

United have monitored Silva this season and have been given indications that Valencia are prepared to sell both Silva and his international team-mate David Villa to help reduce substantial debts which have placed the future of the club in doubt.

But Ferguson knows that if he doesn’t tie up a deal in January then the chances are that Silva’s value will soar in the summer if Spain have a successful World Cup tournament.

The United boss has the £80m from Cristiano Ronaldo’s sale to Real Madrid burning a hole in his pocket.

From that article it says we had a bid turned down, so If Fergie is going to have a bid and Rafa is still interested we can only hope Rafa has the backing and the audacity to steal him from under Fergies whiskey nose.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #45: Sep 20, 2009 01:10:33 pm
      FERGIE PLANS SILVA LINING IN JANUARY RAID

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/128660/Fergie-plans-Silva-lining-in-January-raid

SIR Alex Ferguson is planning a January transfer window raid for Valencia’s £25million Spanish star David Silva.

The United boss has the £80m from Cristiano Ronaldo’s sale to Real Madrid burning a hole in his pocket.

From that article it says we had a bid turned down, so If Fergie is going to have a bid and Rafa is still interested we can only hope Rafa has the backing and the audacity to steal him from under Fergies whiskey nose.

Was reading in the Mail Daz that the scum are being investigated concerning their conduct in the transfer of that young French lad and another transaction and the word is they could get suspended for carrying out unfair deals - like the Chelski carry on. They keep talking about Whiskey Face having 80mill in his pocket from the sale of lady boy what they fail to mention is the debt the club have, half as much again as ours and if our owners see the need to augment their financial status why not theirs? they too are subject to the same fiscal constraints that we are.

Quick Reply