Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

I miss Iraqi Red!

Read 2701 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      I miss Iraqi Red!
      Apr 15, 2007 11:58:10 pm
      Why don't you resurrect him Ra Ra Rafa?

And what happened to NWA - he was great. West side!

OhNo was just crazy, FamousLiverbird never got banned but FamousLiverbird100 did - weird huh.

Have I missed anyone?

Oh yeah - Messi better than Cesc.  ;)

:mf_bobby:
      « Last Edit: Apr 16, 2007 12:32:11 am by JD »
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Re: I miss Iraqi Red!
      Reply #1: Apr 16, 2007 12:48:42 am
      Are you a bit  :drink: like?
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #2: Apr 16, 2007 12:50:23 am
      Why don't you resurrect him Ra Ra Rafa?

And what happened to NWA - he was great. West side!

OhNo was just crazy, FamousLiverbird never got banned but FamousLiverbird100 did - weird huh.

Have I missed anyone?

Oh yeah - Messi better than Cesc.  ;)

:mf_bobby:

love it, just love it ;)
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,910 posts | 6833 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #3: Apr 16, 2007 12:50:33 am
      have you been :cool-smiley-027: JD, maybe?
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #4: Apr 16, 2007 12:54:15 am

Maybe the cool crew mrtommo, JD & smigger had a little gang bang like Aussiered mate.

Thing is if they were banned then how do I come onto this site if they is me? or is it me using a different using a diff computer?

thank god I didnt donate
      « Last Edit: Apr 17, 2007 01:23:40 am by mrtommo »
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #5: Apr 16, 2007 01:02:42 am
      Maybe the gay crew mrtommo, JD & smigger had a little gang bang like Aussiered mate.

Thing is if they were banned then how do i come onto this site if they is me? or is it me using a different using a diff computer?

thank god i didnt donate

Nice post.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #6: Apr 16, 2007 01:09:42 am

anyway do you know where i live? it isnt just me that uses this computer.. sometimes one has to think before making a childish comment and JD i thought as you were admin of this site that you would'nt do childish favours that mrtommo asked you to but hey do what you like to me. ban me and if you ban me do the ip address so that no one can come on this site.

Remember me with the nobel prize? being concerend about you lot chasing nicola away with these welsh jokes. Ah well do what you want i won't care less if your gonna talk to me like I'm some sort of Chav or Manc then F**k you because I'm not.. I'm a true red all the way whether they have some pr**k of fans or not.. I'm true red thru and thru and I'm proud of it.

Go on do the nasty thing, because i don't give 2 shits and at the end of the day your showing off. Shame your gonna lose one of your best posters and JD you even admitted it :lmao:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,910 posts | 6833 
      Reply #7: Apr 16, 2007 01:11:35 am
      Maybe the gay crew mrtommo, JD & smigger had a little gang bang like Aussiered mate.

Thing is if they were banned then how do I come onto this site if they is me? or is it me using a different using a diff computer?

thank god I didnt donate

I think it's you Ra Ra Rafa that must be on  :cool-smiley-027: :cool-smiley-027: because I don't understand your post, especially where you are calling me gay along with JD, mrtommo and smigger...what's going on ???
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #8: Apr 16, 2007 01:13:45 am
      anyway do you know where i live? it isnt just me that uses this computer.. sometimes one has to think before making a childish comment and JD i thought as you were admin of this site that you would'nt do childish favours that mrtommo asked you to but hey do what you like to me. ban me and if you ban me do the ip address so that no one can come on this site.

Remember me with the nobel prize? being concerend about you lot chasing nicola away with these welsh jokes. Ah well do what you want i won't care less if your gonna talk to me like I'm some sort of Chav or Manc then F**k you because I'm not.. I'm a true red all the way whether they have some pr**k of fans or not.. I'm true red thru and thru and I'm proud of it.

Go on do the nasty thing, because i don't give 2 shits and at the end of the day your showing off. Shame your gonna lose one of your best posters and JD you even admitted it :lmao:

When have I spoke to you like a Chav.  More importantly why can you not go more than two months before imploding?

You either have a violent temper or you do actually have some problems.

Why would I know where you live? What's that all about.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #9: Apr 16, 2007 01:17:55 am
      I think it's you Ra Ra Rafa that must be on  :cool-smiley-027: :cool-smiley-027: because I don't understand your post, especially where you are calling me gay along with JD, mrtommo and smigger...what's going on ???

Aussiered mate i've respected all your posts and from the sounds of you i respect you and hope you respect me too. I wasnt calling you gay at all no way, you sound like a nice man to me just if i was you dont lower yourself to mrtommo, smigger or jd's level.
      You either have a violent temper or you do actually have some problems.

have a violent temper? no i just think your last post is very childish no more.

It's up to you mate, you've got a choice you carry on with your attitude then get rid of me or we just forget about this post totally and we can debate about the club we all love.

I'll leave that descion to you please make it today mate. thanks
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #10: Apr 16, 2007 01:26:24 am
      Aussiered mate i've respected all your posts and from the sounds of you i respect you and hope you respect me too. I wasnt calling you gay at all no way, you sound like a nice man to me just if i was you dont lower yourself to mrtommo, smigger or jd's level.

have a violent temper? no i just think your last post is very childish no more.

It's up to you mate, you've got a choice you carry on with your attitude then get rid of me or we just forget about this post totally and we can debate about the club we all love.

I'll leave that descion to you please make it today mate. thanks

24 hour ban. 

Absolutely no need for personal message attacks on other users of the forum.

No need for homophobic comments.  You are well aware in the rules that personal attacks are totally out of order.

If you want to come back tomorrow with a sensible head on then I look forward to it.  If you don't then let me know.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,910 posts | 6833 
      Reply #11: Apr 16, 2007 01:34:11 am
      Aussiered mate I've respected all your posts and from the sounds of you I respect you and hope you respect me too. I wasnt calling you gay at all no way, you sound like a nice man to me just if I was you dont lower yourself to mrtommo, smigger or jd's level.

Ra Ra Rafa, I must have missed some posts on this or maybe they've been edited...the 1st post I read on this topic was from JD enquiring about where some of the posters got too.... I'm so confused...pity I'm at work or I might be  :cool-smiley-027:
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #12: Apr 16, 2007 10:56:21 am

Ra Ra Rafa, I must have missed some posts on this or maybe they've been edited...the 1st post I read on this topic was from JD enquiring about where some of the posters got too.... I'm so confused...pity I'm at work or I might be  :cool-smiley-027:

No edits. He really did just kick off when I posted that message.  The reason? They are all the same person.
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #13: Apr 16, 2007 03:02:37 pm
      Maybe the cool crew mrtommo, JD & smigger had a little gang bang

Why wasn't I invited to this gang bang?

Typical. I don't post for a day or two and I miss all the action.

Not fair. ;)
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,522 posts | 8686 
      Reply #14: Apr 16, 2007 03:59:50 pm
       :laugh:  :D  :o  8)

Some of the post in this thread are funny, but with Ra ra rafa is it just his time of the month.

Got to say haven't had any   :chongin: :chongin: :chongin: since saturday night so might be due an implosion soon meself.

Btw what happened to banter between reds, if the lad is such a red thru and thru surely he knows some of us can be a right shower of bas**rds  :action-smiley-055:
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,224 posts | 1648 
      Reply #15: Apr 16, 2007 05:23:23 pm
      Have i missed something here? Im getting all confused!
      Tallfc
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 477 posts |
      Reply #16: Apr 16, 2007 06:52:55 pm
      Have I missed something here? Im getting all confused!

Think I missed something as well or maybe just :dunce2:
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #17: Apr 17, 2007 01:54:36 am
      24hr ban? make it lifetime because I'm not gonna get treated like a bi*ch. Shame because you need to prove i was all those users and i had a convo with MBTC so how could i be him aswell?

If Famous liverbird was banned and it meant to be me why am i still here? Or don't you ban ip addresses?

Shame because rather than talking it all through you'd rather team up with that mrtommo and look all big on a lfc forum. You know what.. there was someone on here who added me on msn messenger and he told me that he signed up but never had any convo's on here because you all give scousers bad names.

Thing is on the internet its hard to express yourself, maybe I'm taking all your comments in the wrong way maybe your taking my comments in the wrong way. If you ever knew me in person you'd love me more than you'd hate me and I've proved that.

Sometimes one has to think and remember there is more to life than football, so when i make a bad comment about Finnan or Gerrard don't make it look like I'm getting personal or making insulting comments. Remember football is only a bonus to our lives, we can live without it. Is it really worth getting all big on an Internet forum?.. it reminds me of drivers, sure they get very aggressive.. sounding their horns, shouting out the window and making unpleasant signs.. well why don't they ever give that kind of attitude in shops, parks, streets? because they can't get away with it and thats exactly the same way people behave on the internet.

We should all behave on here as we do in the real world.. read some of AussieReds posts for example.. very polite and when he thought i was being aggressive to him he asked me why rather than bite back at me aggressively. AussieRed i was not calling you gay, deffo not calling you gay.

You can reply to my comment but after i click post there will be no more, i mean no more, not as a different user, not as the same user.

Oh yeh and nice knowing:

EddieC
      AussieRed
      Nicola
      Glenbuck
      RedKenny
      Batman0077

You lot keep the debates clean because I'm outta here :f_run:

YNWA
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,910 posts | 6833 
      Reply #18: Apr 17, 2007 02:25:28 am
      I'm still confused  ??? but Ra Ra Rafa, if you're gonna go ...take care and go the Reds...for the rest of us can we get off this topic and go back to the football pls...I'll start it off.... I hate Chel$ki as much as I hate Man U.....there you go..... ;)
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #19: Apr 17, 2007 04:38:49 am
      So confused....been busy with work...come back and Ra RA Rafa's  gone postal? I like his posts...he pisses me off at times but he makes you  think and work out your  own opinions before posting....anyway....I hate the scum more than the chavs...good article in FourFourTwo....aussie red just look it up online....maybe you can order the mag over there?
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,910 posts | 6833 
      Reply #20: Apr 17, 2007 04:41:41 am
      thanks lester76, would I just type FourFourTwo in google?
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #21: Apr 17, 2007 07:10:24 am
      fourfourtwo.com
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #22: Apr 17, 2007 05:12:26 pm
      We should all behave on here as we do in the real world

Very very true.

I light-heartedly made a remark about your many previous usernames and you went ballistic at me with two personal messages, then made suggestions about three forum members sexual preferences, then sent another PM to another member of the forum about their mother.  So why the reaction? I don't care if you have split personalities - I was quite enjoying the Ra Ra Rafa one.

I sent you a message saying I hope you would stay on the forum and that, even though such attacks would normally warrant a ban, that you wouldn't be banned from the forum.

Personally, I think you like being the centre of attention. 

End of the topic.  I'm not debating it with you anymore on the board.
      « Last Edit: Apr 17, 2007 05:15:46 pm by JD »

Quick Reply