Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 3rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W10 D5 L8

Liverpool V's Wigan 21/4/07

Read 7619 times
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Re: Liverpool V's Wigan 21/4/07
      Reply #23: Apr 21, 2007 05:03:27 pm
      1 clean sheet, 2 goals for Dirk Kuyt and 3rd spot and Champions League football secured for next season... a good day at the office.  ;) The quality of some of the crossing needs to improve but Pennant is in great form which is nice to see, (or hear).

Can anyone please help me with a link to free Premiership football on the PC? My Star Sports module was crap and I missed the 1st goal  :'(
      Tried in vain to load another before the end of the match but no joy, had to make do with LFC.TV commentry (which went silent for 5mins too!  ???)

Any suggestions will be greatly welcomed! Ta!  ;)
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #24: Apr 21, 2007 05:06:01 pm
      Pennant's cross for Kuyt's first was excellent.  Thought Bellers was a bit of a handful and helped Kuyt with the second. 

He was really going out for the hat-trick, probably worked a bit too hard looking for it.

Anyway - we have ensured qualification for the Champions League qualifiers - we can't be caught by 5th place team now. We are 4 points ahead of the Arse - should ensure an extra half a million quid for finishing 3rd.. Bellamy, Gerrard and Agger got a decent run out

But...

Rafa's got a selection headache up front for the Chelsea game now.  I really though he was hoping on playing Bellamy and Crouch but now that Kuyt's scored twice he will have to reconsider.

Good win though - and another clean sheet.  Roll on Wednesday.
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #25: Apr 21, 2007 05:06:26 pm
      http://live-footy.org/

normally works ok but make sure you buffer up in plenty of time  ;)
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #26: Apr 21, 2007 06:18:41 pm

Your broadband's not quick enough. I watched Star Sports it was perfect with PPStream.  I'm saying it is your broadband just going off your post in this thread http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php/topic,2286.0.html

Anyway...

:ontopic:  ;)
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #27: Apr 21, 2007 06:49:37 pm
      Another good day at the office, Nicola can go again!!  ;) ;D ;D
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #28: Apr 21, 2007 07:16:40 pm
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #29: Apr 21, 2007 07:28:16 pm
      good game, players rested and no injuries for Wednesday.
      would of loved for Riise to of scored with that rocket.
      with Aresnal only drawing it's been a good day for the Reds  :laugh:
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #30: Apr 22, 2007 11:47:34 am
      Nicolas will be happy, a good game to see for a first time and Gerrard and Bellers were on the pitch, surely she enjoyed that. In all a deserved easy vistory for Liverpool...bring on Chelsea!!!
      I was happy! I thought I wouldn't see Gerrard at all, we didn't need to bring him on I didn't think, but I think Rafa knew I wanted to see him ;)

1 clean sheet, 2 goals for Dirk Kuyt and 3rd spot and Champions League football secured for next season... a good day at the office.  ;) The quality of some of the crossing needs to improve but Pennant is in great form which is nice to see, (or hear).

Can anyone please help me with a link to free Premiership football on the PC? My Star Sports module was crap and I missed the 1st goal  :'(
      Tried in vain to load another before the end of the match but no joy, had to make do with LFC.TV commentry (which went silent for 5mins too!  ???)

You're lucky, the Cardiff City one, Cardiff City World, hasn't worked since December ish. Many people have complained and cancelled their subscriptions, and nothing has been done!

Another good day at the office, Nicola can go again!!  ;) ;D ;D
      Hell yeah! Get me a ticket for the Kop and I'd be there in a shot ;D
      bobbins
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 127 posts |
      Reply #31: Apr 22, 2007 01:53:13 pm
      Good win, and well pleased for kuyt, i hope he net's a few more before the season's over
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #32: May 03, 2007 04:17:53 pm
      Guys can anyone help me.

You know Ian Rush gave awards for 'Player of the Year', to what age groups were they given to? And it was at half time, yeah?

Cheers x
      Sorry to bump this up but can anyone help me? Having problems finding it on official site. Ta.

Quick Reply