Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 12th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

The strangest places you've woke up in

Read 5087 times
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Re: The strangest places you've woke up in
      Reply #23: Jul 21, 2009 12:15:23 am
      It was a house party that I had been to on the Friday night mate. Carried on the drinking on the Saturday and I vaguely remember wondering about on a main road on my own that evening. Next thing I knew I was at the airport on Sunday morning.
      Top man Kenny, it's a strange sensation wandering around, not knowing where you are. I was once challenged to a game of chicken in County Wicklow by a 16 stone prop forward, which was to lie side by side in the middle of a busy main road to see who would move first. Because he could drink more than me, his common sense prevailed, but for me I could have been on the moon for all I knew about it.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #24: Jul 21, 2009 08:53:00 am
      It's not big. And it's not clever. ::)
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #25: Jul 21, 2009 01:23:45 pm
      I once woke up in an Australian girl's apartment in town after a vigorous tequila session in the Bar Cava. I went straight to University in my selected attire, a bit worse for wear.

I know it's not waking up somewhere strange, but I also once woke up in my house after having my whole head spray painted green. To my ongoing surprise, when I got in the shower I also found that they'd spray painted my genitals green as well. I looked like I'd participated in some 'horizontal jogging' with The Hulk.
      BigRed1978
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,874 posts | 51 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Reply #26: Jul 21, 2009 01:49:19 pm
      I once woke up in a ditch at the Wacken festival in Germany clutching an empty one litre bottle of Jagermeister and wearing what can only be described as a nun's wimple.

That was a good night.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #27: Jul 21, 2009 02:02:19 pm
      In a graveyard in Egham ,Surrey been on the piss and was waiting for the last bus sitting on a wall - fell backwards and went asleep woke up surrounded by gravestones.
      Brooklyn Red
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #28: Jul 21, 2009 02:24:48 pm
       :lmao:

I've woken up in a graveyard, too, Stuey. I was away with a girlfriend to her hometown near Buffalo. We partied all the day and night I arrived and the next morning there I was completely confused.

I've also woken up in the gutter while waiting for a bus to college. Not my best moment as little kids were on their way to school. That was a rough day.
      StevieG123

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #29: Jul 21, 2009 02:28:48 pm
      Went camping with mates recently, got drinking, ended up sleeping outside the tent in the rain with a few sheep passing by and waking me up :) This was in some countryside camping place on the south coast of England.
      kop on the cob
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 133 posts |
      Reply #30: Jul 21, 2009 08:29:37 pm
      With my wife this morning

What the hell was i doing there?
      Eem

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #31: Jul 21, 2009 08:34:08 pm
      In a graveyard in Egham ,Surrey been on the piss and was waiting for the last bus sitting on a wall - fell backwards and went asleep woke up surrounded by gravestones.

Small world! I used to live right next door to that so me and some mates of mine camped out in the graveyard for 1 night hoping to see ghosts. We didn't.
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #32: Jul 21, 2009 09:27:45 pm
      It's not big. And it's not clever. ::)
      Never said it was but it sure as hell is scary so don't try it at home folks.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #33: Jul 21, 2009 11:49:15 pm
      Small world! I used to live right next door to that so me and some mates of mine camped out in the graveyard for 1 night hoping to see ghosts. We didn't.
      Wouldn't have done that at home but I was on holiday - nice place Egham.
      StevieG123

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #34: Jul 22, 2009 03:22:21 pm
      The name suggests otherwise ;)
      ged
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 116 posts |
      Reply #35: Jul 24, 2009 08:29:20 pm
      I have woken up in the shithouse in a whorehouse in Djibouti,cant remember even going in! ;D
      Aidan Denny
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 132 posts |
      Where's the strangest place you have ever woken up?
      Reply #36: Oct 25, 2009 07:09:15 pm

Being an ex Royal Navy type I have woken up in some strange places after a few sherbets!

I've woken up in Hammocks, and woken up in bunks
      Woken up on Sampans and woken up on Junks

Woke up in Chelsea barracks once, woken up in boats
      Woke up with some right old dogs and once with a bleedin' goat

Woken up on roundabouts and woken up on trains
      Woken up in ditches and f@#*ing monsoon drains

I've woke up with a hard on and woke in a pool of spew
      Woke up with last nights kebab and minus a quid or two

Woken up saying never again I can't do this no more
      and woken up the next day and f@#*ed straight off ashore

Woken up in fast blacks and woke in rickshaws too
      Woken up on busses and woke up in the loo

Woke up in the ops room woke up on the bridge
      Woke up on the messdeck floor next to an empty fridge

I've woke up all over the world and once whilst on the job
      but the harshest wake up call of all was when I left the mob.
      THE MESSIAH
      • Forum Sami Hyypia

• 471 posts | 20 
      • "and on the seventh day.....there shall be Kenny"
      Re: Where's the strangest place you have ever woken up?
      Reply #37: Oct 26, 2009 10:27:45 am
      A good few years ago, me and a mate went to Manchester on a night out in his brand new Cortina Mark11. Finding a parking space on a deserted open space, that was covered in Gravel, we went and got blat-thered. Five hours and 10 pints later we staggered back to the car. Realising my mate was far to drunk to drive us home, we decided to stay in the car. We both took off are groovy beige flares (two inch turn ups) and sycahadelic penny round collar shirts and carefully folded them up and placed them in the boot of the car. Deciding to just sleep in are "bills" because we had both spent a great chunk of are meagre wages on the weird yet wonderful get up. Imagine are horror when we were awoken at 7am in the morning by people talking and shouting all around us. We both made small peep holes on the windows of the car, as they were dripping with condensation and were greeted by a load of scruffy Mancs, busily buying old tracksuits etc in the middle of a Car Boot Sale. The look on there faces when me and my mate were pissing ourselves laughing, having walked to the boot in just are trollies to get are clothes.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,297 posts | 940 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #38: Oct 26, 2009 07:50:16 pm
      My brother inlaw scared of flying has to many beers, flight canceled put up in a hotel for the night with his girlfreind. Wakes up opens the curtains and says it dosen't look to nice hear. He thougt he was in Malaga his none to pleased girlfreind had to explain
      Aidan Denny
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 132 posts |
      Reply #39: Oct 27, 2009 08:29:36 am
      I have woken up in the shithouse in a whorehouse in Djibouti,cant remember even going in! ;D

I never even knew there was a brothel in Djibouti.......... and the shithouse is just the street is'nt it?  :lmao:
      ShanerB
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 881 posts | 25 
      Reply #40: Oct 27, 2009 09:18:43 pm
      I fell asleep in a car park after a night out in Dublin city centre. Don't know how or why I got there because it was about 20 mins outside the city and in completely the opposite direction I would have been going to get home. I must have looked a state the next morning going up to people asking where I was!

This is a random place or anything but it was more embarassing than waking up in a car park. After a night out loads of us went back to some house, I barely even knew the guy who owned it. Anyway I woke up the next day at about half 4 dying and could hear loads of people down stairs but couldn't recognise any of the voices. I went down hoping to make a quick exit but the kitchen door was open and the whole family were back and were there having their Sunday dinner, wondering who this drunken state was. I just darted out of there as soon as I could!
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #41: Oct 27, 2009 10:43:14 pm
      a postbox

just kiddin'

strangest was Eustson Station, twas the morning of LFC vs EFC fa cup final 1986 and some bluenose thought it would be funny to wake me with a gentle kick.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #42: Oct 28, 2009 12:49:10 am
      a postbox

just kiddin'

strangest was Eustson Station, twas the morning of LFC vs EFC fa cup final 1986 and some bluenose thought it would be funny to wake me with a gentle kick.

I've nearly fell asleep in Euston station. About 9 hours later I would have given anything to fall asleep in Euston station while we were waiting for the tube station to open!!

Probably a good idea if you're going on a night out to another city - stay in a hotel.

RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #43: Oct 28, 2009 01:14:42 am
      I fell asleep in a car park after a night out in Dublin city centre. Don't know how or why I got there because it was about 20 mins outside the city and in completely the opposite direction I would have been going to get home. I must have looked a state the next morning going up to people asking where I was!

This is a random place or anything but it was more embarassing than waking up in a car park. After a night out loads of us went back to some house, I barely even knew the guy who owned it. Anyway I woke up the next day at about half 4 dying and could hear loads of people down stairs but couldn't recognise any of the voices. I went down hoping to make a quick exit but the kitchen door was open and the whole family were back and were there having their Sunday dinner, wondering who this drunken state was. I just darted out of there as soon as I could!
      Mate Dublin has that effect on most of us.It's the perfect place to party,and then you take off to Wicklow ,Cork, and then over West before going north, what a perfect place.I've had many great rugby tours in Ireland, the perfect place for a forum tour. Anyone up for that?
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #44: Oct 28, 2009 01:17:33 am
      Mate Dublin has that effect on most of us.It's the perfect place to party,and then you take off to Wicklow ,Cork, and then over West before going north, what a perfect place.I've had many great rugby tours in Ireland, the perfect place for a forum tour. Anyone up for that?

You would have me onboard in a heartbeat if I had the time, Roy!

Quick Reply