Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 22nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W7 D0 L3

George Gillett: Blame Rafa Benitez for Liverpool form

Read 12237 times
      LFCbronx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,405 posts | 191 
      Re: George Gillett: Blame Rafa Benitez for Liverpool form
      Reply #115: Oct 07, 2009 11:26:39 pm
      05 European Cup
      06 FA Cup
      07 European Finalist
      Last year,  most points we ever had. w/o Torres for @ 10 games

This year we lose 3 games and now we need a new manager, absolute bullshite

Its not the games lost that are most important anyway , it's WINS
      5 wins ,0 draws , 3 loss = 15 pts
      4 wins, 3 draws , 1 loss = Also 15 pts

By the way the Mancs were 4-3-1 after 8 games last year and they won the league
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #116: Oct 08, 2009 12:53:31 am
      So am I right in thinking that if Rafa respondes saying basically anything he is in breach of contract, thus can be sacked without any severance?
      Basically yes mate.If you remember before the new contract it was usually Rafa who exposed the off-field sh*te, but since it he has been very guarded.The quality of the man is demonstrated by the fact that in signing the contract, he put the interests of the club before his own. This man will not be sacked, he is a proud Spaniard, he will walk if things become intenible, and the gobsh*tes realise this, that is why they will try to provoke him.The man is already a legend for enduring this sh*ite whilst keeping us in contention.Any suggestion that he has lost the dressing room is below contempt, because if we can see some of what is going on,the players can see much more, and I think I know wher their loyalties lie.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #117: Oct 08, 2009 08:59:20 am
      05 European Cup
      06 FA Cup
      07 European Finalist
      Last year,  most points we ever had. w/o Torres for @ 10 games

This year we lose 3 games and now we need a new manager, absolute bullshite

Its not the games lost that are most important anyway , it's WINS
      5 wins ,0 draws , 3 loss = 15 pts
      4 wins, 3 draws , 1 loss = Also 15 pts

By the way the Mancs were 4-3-1 after 8 games last year and they won the league

The figures speak for themselves, well put.

We do not need to change manager after a couple of dodgy results, we know what he is achieving, whilst in a diffcult position with regards to the owners.

We are not Newcastle, we do not chop and change managers after a handful of matches. Look where it got them, FFS.

Let the journalists knee-jerk all they want, and let Rafa get on with his job.
      shaunchef
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 746 posts | 11 
      • JFT96 YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
      Reply #118: Oct 09, 2009 08:12:58 pm
      There needs to a mass protest against the owners, giving full backing backing to Rafa at every home game until these bas**rds get the message and this needs to be an organised affair and a united effort for all Liverpool FC forums to spread the word and make this happen. :)

Id be right behind you on this one, i would like to know how the forum staff feel about organising something, im sure the spirit of shankly lads probaly have something in the pipeline and im sure they would appreciate mass support from this and all the other forums in the form off mass bodies and voices at what ever is organised in and around the ground at up coming home games.
       :kop5cf8koxp6: :kop5cf8koxp6:  YNWA
      johnstop
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,745 posts | 23 
      Reply #119: Oct 09, 2009 08:43:15 pm
      Its a bit of a dilema really if we were to loose a few more games who would be under more pressure the owners or Rafa?. The club would not be worth as much out of the CL so would they then be forced to invest more in the team on top of the £128 mil  :lmao: If we go on a succesful run through to the new year they will just sit back and do nothing.
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #120: Oct 10, 2009 01:13:58 am
      Its a bit of a dilema really if we were to loose a few more games who would be under more pressure the owners or Rafa?. The club would not be worth as much out of the CL so would they then be forced to invest more in the team on top of the £128 mil  :lmao: If we go on a succesful run through to the new year they will just sit back and do nothing.
      No mate Rafa is the scapegoat in all of this.Ironically the more we support him, unless successful on the field, the weaker his position becomes.That's why I'm angry about the gobsh*tes renaiging on the summer transfer budget, and if they're still here next year I fear more of the same. We need them out now before January, or believe me we are f*cked.
      twobe12
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 120 posts |
      Reply #121: Oct 12, 2009 06:25:41 pm
      What bitterly disappoints me about the whole sorry saga is it goes against the grain that everyone (players/managers and supportes) always held dear!! You never ever washed your dirty linen in public!!
      Yet the American idiots do not seem to have grasped this!
      Rafa isnt perfect but then what manager is, most other supporters of other teams would cut their right arm off to have our history and fanatical supporters.
      I have no idea what the answer is to winning the Holy Grail (the Premeirship) when there aretheir are clubs with massive money backing.
      To me there are only two things worth winning... the Premiership and the Euro Cup.... so no matter how much money you spend then a least 4 or 5 english clubs are going to be left potless at the end of the season despite the £££££££ that are spent on players.
      Fans views appreciated. 
      That tw*t would have sacked Rafa years ago if he'd had his way, we know what he thinks of Rafa, but what he don't seem to understand is that that guy alone has kept us where we are, whilst working under owners who have no cash to put into the club. Pointing the finger like he's doing, while he blames Rafa for the way the club is doing in the league is a sure fire way of Rafa calling it a day, we havn't heard the last of this....
      Stevie-G
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,730 posts |
      Reply #122: Oct 14, 2009 08:17:03 pm
      F**k OFF G&H !!
      If Liverpool isn't winning any trophy for 3 years, you are the CAUSER .
      If Liverpool FC new stadium hasn't started building yet, you are the CAUSER.
      If Liverpool is in financial debts, you re the CAUSER.
      If Liverpool manager cant buy who he feels the team need, YOU ARE THE CAUSER !!!
      SO JUST F**k OOOOFF FROM THE CLUB !! I CANT UNDERSTAND YOU WHY YOU ARE STILL HEREE!!
      I DONT KNOW HOW GOOD IT IS TO BE HATED BY ALL SUPPORTERS !!!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #123: Oct 15, 2009 01:36:17 pm
      Of course it's all Rafa's fault.....after all the poor fella can't even take his specs out of his pocket without being accused of slagging off the ref. :mad:

He'll be missed when he's gone  :f_wah:
      Alastair
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,414 posts |
      • Biggidy Biggidy Boom!
      Reply #124: Oct 15, 2009 01:46:24 pm
      F**k OFF G&H !!
      If Liverpool isn't winning any trophy for 3 years, you are the CAUSER .
      If Liverpool FC new stadium hasn't started building yet, you are the CAUSER.
      If Liverpool is in financial debts, you re the CAUSER.
      If Liverpool manager cant buy who he feels the team need, YOU ARE THE CAUSER !!!
      SO JUST F**k OOOOFF FROM THE CLUB !! I CANT UNDERSTAND YOU WHY YOU ARE STILL HEREE!!
      I DONT KNOW HOW GOOD IT IS TO BE HATED BY ALL SUPPORTERS !!!

Not being funny like. But "CAUSER" is not a word.
      mulki
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 124 posts | -2 
      • You"ll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #125: Oct 15, 2009 01:47:00 pm
      Go f**k yourself George.

And get out of our club (and take your debts with you).

haahhahahahaah
      insua-rance
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 34 posts | -3 
      Reply #126: Oct 15, 2009 02:26:40 pm
      ^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^
      macca8
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #127: Oct 15, 2009 04:14:28 pm
      JD, it's not polite demanding Gillett to f**k himself.

Go ask Hicks to f**k you Gillett...that's polite!
      Paul LFC
      • Forum John Toshack

• 260 posts | -1 
      Reply #128: Oct 15, 2009 06:43:26 pm
      It's their fault we are in this mess not Rafa typical Americans always blaming someone else for their F**k ups

Quick Reply