Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 15th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P1 W1 D0 L0

'Dear Mr Mourinho..'

Read 9717 times
      Tallfc
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 477 posts |
      Re: 'Dear Mr Mourinho..'
      Reply #23: Apr 26, 2007 05:57:13 pm
      My newphew aged 2 as a spare dummy if FOXY wants it?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #24: Apr 26, 2007 06:21:31 pm
      You are a cock sir!!

Oh and if Foxy is such a superfan, will we see him at anfield, nah don't think so, he's only happy tryin to take the piss on the internet.

One word for him SHITHOUSE!
      peter_shaw_87
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      Reply #25: Apr 26, 2007 11:57:25 pm
      foxy u chav. will u b goin the game on tuesday? doubt it. dont u thick cockney cu*ts get it! cockiness gets u F**k all in football except a retard of a manager who spends more time complain bout are team, than he does backing urs? just watch the little shitbag sh*t his pants (like the whole chelsea team) again on tuesday. yous dont seem 2 understand wat yas r in for ya smarmy little gloryhunting tw*ts. Anfield will b rocking an i can bet the team are really up 4 it. Good luck lads.

IN ANCIENT GREECE ITS ONLY ON LOAN, IN ANCIENT GREECE WE'LL BRING IT BACK HOME!!
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,223 posts | 1646 
      Reply #26: Apr 28, 2007 07:01:52 pm
      foxy looks like youve lost the prem title now dont it! and when you go out of the Champo league, then you will only have the FA cup 2 go for, treble still on foxy?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #27: Apr 28, 2007 08:29:26 pm
      Did you see Alex at the pit today when he heard the final score from the bridge, big grin on his face and waving his arms basically saying it's all over.

Whereas your face after the match was funny as F**k!!
      batman0077
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 564 posts |
      Reply #28: Apr 29, 2007 03:21:24 am
      IN ANCIENT GREECE ITS ONLY ON LOAN, IN ANCIENT GREECE WE'LL BRING IT BACK HOME!!

peter, i'm puttin that as my sig. thanx buddy. i'll pay ya later:)
      abdulsparkle
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 33 posts | -9 
      • Rush us back to the 80s!
      Reply #29: Apr 29, 2007 03:28:51 am
      Dear Mr Mourinho,

I used to think you were a great intelligent man. But recently you have started to talk out of your anus. Please block it with a buttplug and you may win some respect back. It may add to your Carling Cup. After all, it seems like the Premiership and the European Cup will not be added to it. Maybe the FA Cup. How much have you spent and how much have you won. See you at Anfield on Tuesday, when you end up with nothing...not even an away goal. B*t*h!!! Oh yeah, and that 'penalty' you 'saw' last Wednesday night? You lousy ponce. No Ballack or Carvalho!!! How will your heroic defence cope on Tuesday? You're going out OH SPECIAL sh*te.
      « Last Edit: Apr 29, 2007 03:31:37 am by abdulsparkle »
      batman0077
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 564 posts |
      Reply #30: Apr 29, 2007 03:38:09 am
      Dear Mr Mourinho,

I used to think you were a great intelligent man. But recently you have started to talk out of your anus. Please block it with a buttplug and you may win some respect back. It may add to your Carling Cup. After all, it seems like the Premiership and the European Cup will not be added to it. Maybe the FA Cup. How much have you spent and how much have you won. See you at Anfield on Tuesday, when you end up with nothing...not even an away goal. B*t*h!!! Oh yeah, and that 'penalty' you 'saw' last Wednesday night? You lousy ponce. No Ballack or Carvalho!!! How will your heroic defence cope on Tuesday? You're going out OH SPECIAL sh*te.

well spoken, mate. welcome to the forum. look forward to reading ur posts!!
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #31: Apr 29, 2007 07:26:54 pm
         the special ONE...haha  ....always complaining ,,,when his team lose its always the referee,the linesman.or somone else fault,,,,,ITS NEVER HIS,,,he is always right.............peter kenyon said in an interview  ,,he is happy with everything at the club fans increasing in numbers ,,success ,,..only one thing worries him "the hatred for  chelsea from all outside the club""   .............well mr kenyon tell your SPECIAL ONE TO SHUT UP..    and i am sure  YOU WILL NOT WORRY ANYMORE       

foxy
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 85 posts | -11 
      Reply #32: Apr 30, 2007 09:02:56 am
      Interesting the fact that you all say that you can beat Chelsea even without Ballack and Carvallo. you obviously forget that we only beat you without Essien, Ballack and Robben last week so with or without Ballack we can still pummell you.

as for the PL we can still win it as it will go down to the wire when we play United next month, so you cannot rule us out!!
      Ok Liverbird, even if we do lose the PL we're still going home with a lot more than you bunch of losers!! as if we knock you out tomorrow night which we will,then all you're be going with is you're plastic beaker for your beer!! lmao
      Athens 07
      • Forum Youth Player

• 20 posts |
      Reply #33: Apr 30, 2007 12:51:14 pm
      I THINK MOANINIHO IS A MALE SLAG I HATE MOANINIHO
      JOE COLE IS A PRIK DROGBA IS ALWAYS ON THE DEK WEN LIVERPOOL PLAY CHAVSKI
      FK OFF CHELSEA FC U AINT GOT NO HISTORY 5 EUROPEAN CUPS AN 18 LEAUGES THATS WAT WE CALL HISTORY
      Dear Mr Mourinho,

I used to think you were a great intelligent man. But recently you have started to talk out of your anus. Please block it with a buttplug and you may win some respect back. It may add to your Carling Cup. After all, it seems like the Premiership and the European Cup will not be added to it. Maybe the FA Cup. How much have you spent and how much have you won. See you at Anfield on Tuesday, when you end up with nothing...not even an away goal. B*t*h!!! Oh yeah, and that 'penalty' you 'saw' last Wednesday night? You lousy ponce. No Ballack or Carvalho!!! How will your heroic defence cope on Tuesday? You're going out OH SPECIAL GOBsh*te.
      RedWilly

• 9,223 posts | 1646 
      Reply #34: Apr 30, 2007 06:21:57 pm
      Interesting the fact that you all say that you can beat Chelsea even without Ballack and Carvallo. you obviously forget that we only beat you without Essien, Ballack and Robben last week so with or without Ballack we can still pummell you.

as for the PL we can still win it as it will go down to the wire when we play United next month, so you cannot rule us out!!
      Ok Liverbird, even if we do lose the PL we're still going home with a lot more than you bunch of losers!! as if we knock you out tomorrow night which we will,then all you're be going with is you're plastic beaker for your beer!! lmao
      Well you could actually be going home at the end of the season with just the league cup!
      Adam_lfcfan
      • Forum John Aldridge

• 108 posts |
      • A team of Carras...apart from up front!!
      Reply #35: Apr 30, 2007 09:50:35 pm
      Yeah so you're show us what European Football is will you? lmao

obviously you didn't read my message: 2 things to point out here:

1: which team has already won a trophy this year and can go on to win the treble?

2: which team if they lose against Chelsea next Tuesday goes home this season with nothing?

We proved last night that we can still beat you with 3 - 4 of our star players on the bench due to injury!! fact is we just toyed with you last night the same as what we will do in Anfield.

All that matters is that Liverpool always have been and always will be the bigger club irrespective of Tuesdays score

I think you might just be out of the running for the premiership now mate, 5 points off the pace doesnt look to good. Would be nice to see you just end up with the League Cup as its all you deserve!!

Come back on this forum foxy when your trophy count is something close to Liverpools(basically never come back on again)
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #36: May 02, 2007 01:48:52 am
      Yeah so you're show us what European Football is will you? lmao

obviously you didn't read my message: 2 things to point out here:

1: which team has already won a trophy this year and can go on to win the treble?

2: which team if they lose against Chelsea next Tuesday goes home this season with nothing?

We proved last night that we can still beat you with 3 - 4 of our star players on the bench due to injury!! fact is we just toyed with you last night the same as what we will do in Anfield.

Know any good hotels in Athens, my slightly delusional Chavski Friend? Out of the League and Europe in a week Maureen is a genius! I don't suppose I'll here from you until next season now so please take and don't catch fire or any thing................... ........................ ...Ole ole, ole ole ancient Greece in May!
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #37: May 02, 2007 02:01:38 am
      BYE BYE MAUREEN..you cocky classless so and so...you are still a great manager but try a little humility....
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #38: May 02, 2007 02:10:54 am

Haha!!! Adious!!!!!!! I'll think of you when I'm drinking greek beer in a plastic beaker.
      Now go wash the sweet Anfield dirt of your sad blue Chelski kits and dream of next year.

And Mourinho can stick that in his tramp rollie and smoke it! The loser!!!!!!!!!
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #39: May 02, 2007 02:21:54 am
      Foxy?  Who is Foxy?  oh thats right he's a loser who is now as silent as the dead....no hard feelings....after all you were deluded to think you could eat at the kings table
      « Last Edit: May 02, 2007 02:22:47 am by lester76 »
      Tallfc
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 477 posts |
      Reply #40: May 02, 2007 10:28:41 am
      Haha!!! Adious!!!!!!! I'll think of you when I'm drinking greek beer in a plastic beaker.
      Now go wash the sweet Anfield dirt of your sad blue Chelski kits and dream of next year.

And Mourinho can stick that in his tramp rollie and smoke it! The loser!!!!!!!!!

I wonder how many pints of beer you need to fill 6 Champions League cups :food-smiley-005: :champ:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,909 posts | 6833 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #41: May 02, 2007 11:54:26 am
      foxy   F**k off loser >:(
      Rhys.a.red.
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 56 posts |
      • Everywhere leads to somewhere
      Reply #42: May 02, 2007 02:19:58 pm
      FOXY......what a d*ck...enjoy your pint of carling. Oh and remember the pope jibe?? say hi to him when he sorts you out... you 3 times a loser, maureen loving ahole... :'(
      DM Osbon
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,505 posts | 13 
      Reply #43: May 02, 2007 02:46:13 pm

Haha haha you deluded fool!
      RedWilly

• 9,223 posts | 1646 
      Reply #44: May 02, 2007 03:36:13 pm

Are you still going home with more than us bunch of losers!!!!
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #45: May 02, 2007 05:34:33 pm
      Dear mr mourinho,roman abromovich,peter kenyon tim lovejoy your boys took one hell of a beating.

Quick Reply