Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Betting websites

Read 2250 times
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Betting websites
      Mar 30, 2006 02:32:35 pm
      Anyone got online betting accounts.  I have got one with Blue Square and they have just redone their site and its got better.

Wonder if anyone else has accounts esp. ones with live betting features and how good are these??? Is there any sites that let you do live betting on the whole of Saturday's Premiership fixtures or are you just allowed to bet on the televised games??
      Rushie
      • Forum John Toshack

• 255 posts | -3 
      Betting websites
      Reply #1: Mar 30, 2006 10:16:18 pm
      with blue square too kk - and if andy roddick doesn't win this match my account is gonna be empty... i've got the bug that bad i'm betting on f***in tennis.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Re: Betting websites
      Reply #2: Oct 10, 2009 04:17:01 pm
      What ones is everyone (when I say everyone I know not literally everyone will have one!) signed up to?

I'm considering signing up for one now, but I haven't a clue which one. Obviously I'm not going to place ridiculous bets at the age of 18, just thinking about placing some small safe (if there's such a word with betting!) ones to try and earn a few bob here and there.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #3: Oct 11, 2009 04:11:27 pm
      No one?!
      aw1
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,303 posts | 22 
      Reply #4: Oct 11, 2009 04:13:38 pm
      I'm with Ladbrokes.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #5: Oct 11, 2009 04:15:13 pm

Do you bet on football or do you do other stuff?

I've been considering trying the roulette, and doing that system where you basically double if you lose? Do you reckon that will work or not? I'm a bit cautious though of doing 'random' betting online - do you think it's possible for the betting shop to fix it in their favour?
      aw1
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,303 posts | 22 
      Reply #6: Oct 11, 2009 04:29:34 pm
      Do you bet on football or do you do other stuff?

I've been considering trying the roulette, and doing that system where you basically double if you lose? Do you reckon that will work or not? I'm a bit cautious though of doing 'random' betting online - do you think it's possible for the betting shop to fix it in their favour?

I only bet on live sports, when I do bet. Like you, if there's a possibility of fixing I'd stay well clear, because they could let you or anyone else win the first few times, just to get you hooked.

Not sure if it would work or not, never tried it

If you want to try it, Be Disciplined, only bet a fiver or something small, see what you think, leave a week or so as not to get addicted or impulse betting or waste large sums of money.

Be Disicplined, never continue betting just because you're winning or if you're losing and trying to win it back.

Remember gambling is a drug.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #7: Oct 11, 2009 05:55:15 pm
      Leave betting wb alone you will lose out.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #8: Oct 11, 2009 05:58:24 pm
      Im with Stan James. Overall Im about £200 up on them after only make 4 or 5 bets.

Quick Reply