Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Who was your man of the match today?

Lucas Leiva
      (19.1%)
      Jamie Carragher
      (21.8%)
      Fernando Torres
      (16.7%)
      Yossi Benayoun
      (31.5%)
      Glen Johnson
      (0.8%)
      Daniel Agger
      (5.1%)
      Javier Mascherano
      (3.5%)
      Fabio Aurelio
      (1.6%)

Liverpool 2-0 Man United: Post-Match Pride

Read 58431 times
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Re: Liverpool 2-0 Man United: Post-Match Pride
      Reply #368: Oct 26, 2009 02:53:28 pm
      Ohhhhh Campione....
      redsonfire
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #369: Oct 26, 2009 02:58:44 pm
      Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Campione!! Campione!!

The one and ONLY!!

We're LIVERPOOL! ;D
      redsonfire

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #370: Oct 26, 2009 03:01:10 pm
      The Red half of Liverpool is buzzing today.

People in town, on busses, on the street, talking over garden fences, in the supermarket, in the corner shop, everybody is talking about the result. It's fills you with so much pride seeing so much joy from fellow Reds.

The reds can give themselves a good pat on the back for this. Fully well deserved.

Just can't wait to fly myself in to Liverpool and experience the city when we beat the other sh*te half of Manchester.
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #371: Oct 26, 2009 03:17:16 pm
      I was absolute lost for words by looking at our performance yesterday! I always knew in my heart that our lads will give their all when coming to Man Scums! I was at a Liverpool fans usual hang-out when I saw a bunch of retarded Scum loving c**ts sitting amongst us. We were loud and disrespectful of us the Liverpool fans. But we kept our cool for 65 minutes when Torres brilliantly scored the first goal. It got us in the mood but the Scum fans still didn't know how to behave yet, but when N'Gog capitalized on the counter attack, slowly one by one of those inbreds got up from their chair and faded away.

Who the f**k threw those beach balls into the pitch? F**king Manure retarded inbreds!

Back to topic, our back four was solid. I couldn't remember any Manure attempts on goal except for Valencia rattling the bar, Rooney weak header and...wait, I could only remember those two only! Our midfield was solid but sometimes when we were attacking, they left a gap in between the front and the midfield. If only we could push some more, then we'll be able to catch on any rebound. Lucas prior to yesterday was not playing up to his best but hell no one could argue his contribution to the team. Masch was ever usual the hard tackler but he must learn to control his temper.

Who said that we're a 2 mans team? Against Sunderland or even Chelsea we managed to take control of the game but the only thing that dampened our strategy was our lack of attempts. That's all. Come January, I think Rafa will have someone on his mind that could give us the extra boost we needed up front so we'll be more attack prone.

Lastly, where have all the Rafa bashers gone?
      johnstop
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,745 posts | 23 
      Reply #372: Oct 26, 2009 03:17:32 pm
      Here we go again there is no blue half perhaps a blue quarter but definitely not a half
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #373: Oct 26, 2009 03:21:39 pm
      I can't actually recall a time before when the majority of United fans are prepared to hold up their hands and say that we were far better.

I'm still buzzing about yesterday, makes you really hold your head up high.

I love this club.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #374: Oct 26, 2009 03:26:57 pm
      I can't actually recall a time before when the majority of United fans are prepared to hold up their hands and say that we were far better.

I'm still buzzing about yesterday, makes you really hold your head up high.

I love this club.
      What was good to see besides whiskey face and the dementure jig, was the look on shreks gob jesus he is one ugly b***ard.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #375: Oct 26, 2009 03:36:04 pm
      Been buzzing all day long. There's a proper good vibe around here today.

Well done reds!

If you've got a bit of spare time, it's definitely worth checking this link out. Radio City commentary from the game with Aldo yesterday. Quality stuff!!

http://bigcity.emapdigitalradio.com/bigcity/radiocity/matchbook/lfc/citytalk_lfc_utd_prem_mb.mp3
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #376: Oct 26, 2009 03:46:31 pm
      My father (not being a club football fan) said something to me

F: Haven't you noticed something?
      Me: Apart from 2-0 and some retard tossing the beach ball i guess not.
      F: Well, I noticed that the ref was somehow biased towards Man Utd.

I realized something. It was true indeed! I mean how the hell there were 5 minutes of injury time? We didn't do anything wrong. It was those inbreds crowding the ref and wasting precious time!
      Bensykes91
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #377: Oct 26, 2009 03:56:25 pm
      Oh what a game it was yesterday, I mean I went and it was even better than last years win at Anfield. :D I loved it.
      I think Torres was the best player because of the threat he is to Man U and how Vidic and Rio cant even cope, it makes me proud!
      « Last Edit: Oct 26, 2009 04:01:28 pm by Bpatel, Reason: Please use the spell checker. »
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #378: Oct 26, 2009 03:58:34 pm
      My father (not being a club football fan) said something to me

F: Haven't you noticed something?
      Me: Apart from 2-0 and some retard tossing the beach ball i guess not.
      F: Well, I noticed that the ref was somehow biased towards Man Utd.

I realized something. It was true indeed! I mean how the hell there were 5 minutes of injury time? We didn't do anything wrong. It was those inbreds crowding the ref and wasting precious time!
      Another manUre tactic they're famous for it Macca how does Shrek not get booked?he's in the refs face all the time. Even after they get the decision Rooneys still there waving his arms and swearing but then if the manager does it and gets away with it why shouldn't the gremlin as well?
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #379: Oct 26, 2009 03:58:56 pm
      Been buzzing all day long. There's a proper good vibe around here today.

Well done reds!

If you've got a bit of spare time, it's definitely worth checking this link out. Radio City commentary from the game with Aldo yesterday. Quality stuff!!

http://bigcity.emapdigitalradio.com/bigcity/radiocity/matchbook/lfc/citytalk_lfc_utd_prem_mb.mp3

Awesome! Nice one Kenny mate!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #380: Oct 26, 2009 04:00:40 pm

Boss isn't it mate. Think the duration is about 30 mins.

Aldo is hilarious on it!!  :lmao: There's no doubt Aldo is a proper red.
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #381: Oct 26, 2009 04:03:58 pm
      Thanks for giving us the bragging rights Rafa!I was over the moon when N'Gog scored that late 2nd goal. Eat that you inbred Manc Scum!
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #382: Oct 26, 2009 04:06:49 pm
      Boss isn't it mate. Think the duration is about 30 mins.

Aldo is hilarious on it!!  :lmao: There's no doubt Aldo is a proper red.

Love it!! Always shouting and screaming every time the ref makes a decision :lmao:!!

When both the goals went it everyone around me just grabbed each other and went absolutely mental! Just shows how much this result meant.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #383: Oct 26, 2009 04:10:26 pm
      When both the goals went it everyone around me just grabbed each other and went absolutely mental! Just shows how much this result meant.

It was mayhem wasn't it. Me and Gow were luckily on the end of a row as well so there was loads of room to jump all over the place.

What a boss day!
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,522 posts | 2874 
      Reply #384: Oct 26, 2009 04:15:19 pm
      It were indeed mental yesterday!

Cracking atmosphere for the full 90, just hope we can have more days like tomorrow a bit more often!
      lfcredgal
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #385: Oct 26, 2009 04:26:30 pm
      it made my day.

i love it!!
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,160 posts | 1288 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #386: Oct 26, 2009 04:43:37 pm
      Just popped over to RedCafe for a nose, couldn't resist. They are hating the fact that Torres would only join Liverpool. What i will say to their credit, they are also praising Rafa Benitez for developing Torres into the best striker in the world. Yes, that's correct, they are praising Rafa Benitez!
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #387: Oct 26, 2009 04:52:11 pm
      Me too and this what one of their loser fan said about Owen:

I was hoping for Owen to start yesterday as I thought his ovement would have caused them problems and given his limited time with poor performances around him, he showed this again, however United are collectively playing sh*t with poor performances versus Sunderland, Bolton and now Liverpool.
      The fact is Liverpool paid 20mil for a player who in his third season is still excelling with goals, goals, goals and perpetually looking dangerous whilst we have Berbatov who we bought for ten million more, plays well for a game then has another four average ones, who got the better deal?
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      Reply #388: Oct 26, 2009 04:56:21 pm
      Off topic a bit:

TheS**teCafe
      They hoped that they got Torres instead of that Berbaflop!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,517 posts | 8685 
      Reply #389: Oct 26, 2009 05:01:57 pm
      Lots of things boss about yesterday.

Being a part of that march, well done to everyone from SOS who organised it and hopefully one day soon we will have victory against them two nuggets.

Every player in the team doing their bit, the crowd making plenty of noise and creating an atmosphere that really put the fear of god into Utd.

The celebrations for both goals, heven't celebrated like that in a while.

All the young and not so young lads enjoying a good-old sing-song in the Cabbage, including loads of bouncing for the Torres song.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #390: Oct 26, 2009 05:15:02 pm
      Just had a look at RedCafe myself, how red are most of their glasses?! You would think they didn't have a call go for them all game, complaining about the red being one sided to Liverpool and making sarcastic comments like "Oh wow, we got a free. Anfield will riot!"
      Wish I could make just one post saying free kick count = Liverpool 13 Manure 20! Dumb fucks.
      Some on there are a bit better though, but most seem to have the same glasses fergie wears.

EDIT: My first look at RedCafe too, what a sh*te website. Needless to say, but ours looks way better.

Quick Reply