Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 3rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W10 D5 L8

Well done from a Manc

Read 6415 times
      red trooper
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,849 posts | 68 
      • and don't be afraid of the dark
      Re: Well done from a Manc
      Reply #23: Oct 26, 2009 06:03:28 pm
      Really nice to see a sensible post from a rival fan,but on the Jamie Carragher incident i thought it was quite clear ...Owen was mistaking Carra for one of his horses and tried to mount him ! ;D   Bet Nando hopes he plays against Ferdinand in the world cup
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #24: Oct 26, 2009 06:07:13 pm
      Can you imagine what it would be like if we played eachother every week ;D. I don't think I would be allowed on your forum ;D. If your comments are to stand up then you could say the same about  Vidic being sent off... Its all ifs and buts but at the end of the day I don't think the result would of been any different

Vidic got two deserved yellows, not the same thing. But cheers for the kind words :D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,260 posts | 8582 
      Reply #25: Oct 26, 2009 07:05:00 pm
      Stuey.

He will still go down as one of the greatest managers of all time.

Regards.

Shame he is a bullying, moaning b***ard though isn't it, takes away from his greatness when you see some of his antics on the touchline and the way he carries when he doesn't get his own way!
      johnstop
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,745 posts | 23 
      Reply #26: Oct 26, 2009 07:57:46 pm
      All of  a sudden its Utd  that looks tired and out of sorts. The heavily relied on Giggs and Scholes looked short of pace,did Ferdinand actually touch the ball or tackle anyone.3 in a row we have shown how to beat them its up to others now to step up to the plate,
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,049 posts | 2726 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #27: Oct 26, 2009 08:37:11 pm
      All of  a sudden its Utd  that looks tired and out of sorts. The heavily relied on Giggs and Scholes looked short of pace,did Ferdinand actually touch the ball or tackle anyone.3 in a row we have shown how to beat them its up to others now to step up to the plate,

Giggs seems to have a good or bad games these days. Scholes obviously not the player he once was. Both good servants to the club which can't be said by a lot of players these days  :-\

Yes 3 in a row doesn't look good and are record against the top four has been poor over the years. However, fortunately still won the league for the last 3 years so doing something right  :).  United won't win the league this year though, hope i'm wrong but just can't see passed Chelsea. Since Ronaldo has gone we just don't seem to have that dimension about our game anymore.

Regards.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #28: Oct 26, 2009 10:38:37 pm
      Take a chill pill mate. Me and  RedLFCBlood  are just having a bit of banter.

I'm well chilled; in fact after the spanking we handed the Mancs - nothing could agitate me.  ;D

When i wrote "Time for you to f**k off Keith." i should really have put one of these  ;D at the end of the sentence, as in: "Time for you to f**k off Keith"  ;D .......'cause that makes it funny, doesn't it?  ;D
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,014 posts | 3953 
      Reply #29: Oct 26, 2009 10:41:46 pm
      The players you mention in opening your post Giggs and Scholes have been your saviours so many times but are long past their sell by, the fact that they both looked jaded and 10 yards too slow for one of the biggest games of the season is an indication of a lack of judgement by Ferguson and/or management. The quality in depth is not there either and to be honest anyone supporting manUre should be justifiably concerned. The manager is well near retirement some might say overstaying his tenure and has many outside interests - business and pleasure that would stretch a much younger man, once again it looks as though his fixation with the European cup has reached manic levels and it is to the detriment of the club. Not that anyone round here gives a sh*t obviously.
      Giggs seems to have a good or bad games these days. Scholes obviously not the player he once was. Both good servants to the club which can't be said by a lot of players these days  :-\

Yes 3 in a row doesn't look good and are record against the top four has been poor over the years. However, fortunately still won the league for the last 3 years so doing something right  :).  United won't win the league this year though, hope i'm wrong but just can't see passed Chelsea. Since Ronaldo has gone we just don't seem to have that dimension about our game anymore.

Regards.
      And now it is reported that Ferdinand is to be dropped because he too is off the pace or to be more blunt past it, not really a surprise after his humiliating attempts at defending in Sundays annihilation, Vidic too was an embarrassment.
      « Last Edit: Oct 27, 2009 09:34:02 am by stuey »
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #30: Oct 27, 2009 10:02:16 am
      And now it is reported that Ferdinand is to be dropped

Did I just hear you mention Ferdinowned ?

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,049 posts | 2726 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #31: Oct 27, 2009 10:14:43 am
      The players you mention in opening your post Giggs and Scholes have been your saviours so many times but are long past their sell by, the fact that they both looked jaded and 10 yards too slow for one of the biggest games of the season is an indication of a lack of judgement by Ferguson and/or management. The quality in depth is not there either and to be honest anyone supporting manUre should be justifiably concerned. The manager is well near retirement some might say overstaying his tenure and has many outside interests - business and pleasure that would stretch a much younger man, once again it looks as though his fixation with the European cup has reached manic levels and it is to the detriment of the club. Not that anyone round here gives a sh*t obviously.And now it is reported that Ferdinand is to be dropped because he too is off the pace or to be more blunt past it, not really a surprise after his humiliating attempts at defending in Sundays annihilation, Vidic too was an embarrassment.

See! the difference with me i know we don't have the quality in debt even though were still on top of you in the league. However, its rich coming from you after all the negatives coming from a lot of your fans. What do you have in debt apart from two world class players in Torres and Gerrard?

Regards.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #32: Oct 27, 2009 10:17:19 am
      Did I just hear you mention Ferdinowned ?

How about 'Michael Owened'
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #33: Oct 27, 2009 10:17:55 am
      What do you have in debt apart from two world class players in Torres and Gerrard?
      Regards.

Mascherano, Reina Carragher Johnson Aurelio Lucas Agger Skrtel Aquilani Benayoun Kuyt and not forgetting the legendary goal scoring machine that is Voronin  :f_tongueincheek:
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #34: Oct 27, 2009 10:22:27 am
      See! the difference with me I know we don't have the quality in debt even though were still on top of you in the league. However, its rich coming from you after all the negatives coming from a lot of your fans. What do you have in debt apart from two world class players in Torres and Gerrard?

Regards.

Spot on there keith, we do have a lot of debt thanks to the two muppets.

But we've also got Pepe, Johnson, Carra, Agger, Yossi, Masch, Kuyt, Aquilani to name a few others.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #35: Oct 27, 2009 10:25:53 am
      See! the difference with me I know we don't have the quality in debt even though were still on top of you in the league. However, its rich coming from you after all the negatives coming from a lot of your fans. What do you have in debt apart from two world class players in Torres and Gerrard?

Regards.

By debt, i assume you mean 'depth', Keith?...'cause we got plenty of debt.

Having "two world class players" is better than having one, (Rooney, maybe), i suppose.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #36: Oct 27, 2009 10:29:03 am
      I'd actually say Reina is a world class keeper, then Macherano is a world Class holding midfielder two more players from our squad that are ranked up there with the best in the world, so all of a sudden contrary to popular belief out side Anfield is that not 4 World Class players ?
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #37: Oct 27, 2009 10:33:37 am
      See! the difference with me i know we don't have the quality in debt even though were still on top of you in the league. However, its rich coming from you after all the negatives coming from a lot of your fans. What do you have in debt apart from two world class players in Torres and Gerrard?

Regards.

We also got 3 points on the weekend, dickhead.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #38: Oct 27, 2009 10:35:59 am
      Quite probably the best post in this thread.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,049 posts | 2726 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #39: Oct 27, 2009 10:39:26 am
      By debt, I assume you mean 'depth', Keith?...'cause we got plenty of debt.

Having "two world class players" is better than having one, (Rooney, maybe), I suppose.

Sorry about the debt /depth ;D. I was typing to fast
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,049 posts | 2726 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #40: Oct 27, 2009 10:43:01 am

Another young scum bag who has to revert to this! Well even United have them so will do what i do with them?. Ingore you

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,049 posts | 2726 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #41: Oct 27, 2009 10:44:52 am
      Quite probably the best post in this thread.

2 young scum bags from Australia, say no more.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #42: Oct 27, 2009 10:46:30 am
      2 young scum bags from Australia, say no more.
      2-0.

Regards.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,398 posts | 2825 
      Reply #43: Oct 27, 2009 10:48:56 am
      Reina - World Class goalkeeper
      Carragher - World class centre half, back to his best on Sunday.
      Mascherano - World Class holding midfielder.
      Gerrard - World class midfielder
      Torres - Best striker in the world at the moment.

5 world class players for you there.
      Witto
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,621 posts | 15 
      • Dooo Dooo Dooo Dooo Dooo Dooo Luis Suarez.
      Reply #44: Oct 27, 2009 10:51:14 am
      Don't forget Dirk Kuyt and Benayoun ;)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 17,049 posts | 2726 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #45: Oct 27, 2009 10:56:01 am
      Reina - World Class goalkeeper
      Carragher - World class centre half, back to his best on Sunday.
      Mascherano - World Class holding midfielder.
      Gerrard - World class midfielder
      Torres - Best striker in the world at the moment.

5 world class players for you there.

Reina having a good season, world class??
      Carragher? On reading some of your  members post, they disagree
      Mascherano?? Improving all the time. Not world class yet!! though
      Gerrard? He's without doubt one of the best.
      Torres? One of the best strikers in the world. ( certainly top three )

Regards.

Quick Reply