Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Mininova

Read 1351 times
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Mininova
      Nov 09, 2009 03:05:06 pm
      http://www.mininova.org/

It has pretty much everything you want and i love it. Pretty sure most of you would have used it, but just had to make a thread. Just download the torrents and voila!

Just a tip, download the program 'Vuze' to download the torrents.
      Shay
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,732 posts | 46 
      Re: Mininova
      Reply #1: Nov 09, 2009 04:09:55 pm
      This is a great site for downloading - if you want Wii games search for espalwii which is a Spanish guy.  Just be careful to check that the games you are downloading are for the correct region and have the right languages.  (For any additional info on Wii games, chipping your Wii and checking downloaded games aren't going to "brick' your Wii, just pm me.)

Also, new laws that came in in Britain this year mean that ISPs are to provide information to the police about people using torrents.  I use mininova here but won't when I come back to the UK, for this reason.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #2: Nov 09, 2009 04:14:00 pm
      ^ I don't use torrents for that exact reason (although I don't think there's a law like that here yet) better to be safe than sorry.
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      • It's Not A Badge... It's A Family Crest
      Reply #3: Nov 09, 2009 09:10:32 pm
      The amount of content on Mininova is quite extraordinary, although many of the torrents aren't highly seeded. For that reason i prefer to use private trackers.

I use 'utorrent' to download the torrents. I have tried 'Vuze' before but i prefer 'uTorrent'. Perhaps i should give Vuze another go.
      Rood
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 334 posts |
      Reply #4: Nov 09, 2009 09:49:19 pm
      I prefer www.thepiratebay.org over mininova personally. And for tv stuff, www.eztv.it. Mininova is still quite good though, I do use it too.. although they seem to have slimmed down their content ever since they lost a case in dutch court recently.
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #5: Nov 09, 2009 11:17:25 pm
      I prefer www.thepiratebay.org over mininova personally. And for tv stuff, www.eztv.it. Mininova is still quite good though, I do use it too.. although they seem to have slimmed down their content ever since they lost a case in dutch court recently.

Didn't the fella's at The Pirate Bay get done?

I agree here though, Mininova is quite a torrent site.  ;)
      Rood
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 334 posts |
      Reply #6: Nov 09, 2009 11:36:17 pm
      Didn't the fella's at The Pirate Bay get done?

I agree here though, Mininova is quite a torrent site.  ;)
      Both mininova and thepiratebay actually. Mininova lost their case in Holland, TPB in Sweden. TPB appealed though, so bought themselfs time. But it's only a matter of time till they're both down. Last month my country(Holland) blocked TPB for a day or so, untill they appealed.

Quick Reply