Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Villa Park

Today is the 13th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P16 W7 D4 L5

The Official LFC Reds Elaborate 'Insider Information' Thread

Read 29668 times
      ShanerB
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 881 posts | 25 
      Re: The Official LFC Reds Elaborate 'Insider Information' Thread
      Reply #69: Dec 12, 2009 03:53:40 am
      A bit?

This thread is nothing but 3 pages of crap to be honest.

What use does this thread have if there isn't a single sensible post?

I've heard that Rafa is planning on signing Reslivo as part of his backroom staff. Apparently the lads have been joking about too much in training and he needs someone disciplined and fully professional to come in and crack the whip!  :f_tongueincheek:
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #70: Dec 12, 2009 04:30:48 am
      A bit?

This thread is nothing but 3 pages of crap to be honest.

What use does this thread have if there isn't a single sensible post?
      You think that's bad then you should see my posts, it's 182 pages of crap.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #71: Dec 12, 2009 11:49:16 am
      You think that's bad then you should see my posts, it's 182 pages of crap.

:D
      BigRed1978
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,874 posts | 51 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Reply #72: Dec 17, 2009 08:01:57 pm
      I've heard Rafa is looking to solve our creativity by signing non other than Ron Jeremy in the January transfer window, Rafa's take on this is, he is looking for some one who is good at dribbling in and around the box. :)

Who also provides excellent penetration.

I'll get me coat.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #73: Dec 17, 2009 08:20:45 pm
      Right this is actually serious and not me on a wind up, I've just been speaking to a mate who I used to work on site with, who's a bricky from Liverpool and good friends with Carragher.

Now this lad has only ever relayed one bit of information to me in the past and it turned out to be true and that was the return of Robbie Fowler he told me it was going to happen about week before it happened.

Now what he has said to me is this.

Rafa is currently speaking to Valencia about one of their stars, he did not say which one as he has not been told this himself, apparently the deal Rafa is seeking is a player plus cash deal and Valencia are apparently receptive to the Idea as is the respective players moving in opposite directions.

My mate has told me if he hears anything else he will let me know and if thats the case I'll Inform you guys.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #74: Dec 17, 2009 08:23:00 pm
      Riera. For sure, if true IMO.

WELCOME OT LIVERPOOL MATA!

RedLFCBlood
      Reply #75: Dec 17, 2009 08:31:06 pm
      Riera. For sure, if true IMO.

WELCOME OT LIVERPOOL MATA!

I thought Riera too, followed by Babel, I'm not too sure which Valencia player it would be though, I think its safe to rule Villa out as we don't have any one to offer in exchange with 12 million, so that would leave you to think Mata or Silva as Rafa has shown an interest in both.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #76: Dec 18, 2009 05:26:41 am
      I thought Riera too, followed by Babel, I'm not too sure which Valencia player it would be though, I think its safe to rule Villa out as we don't have any one to offer in exchange with 12 million, so that would leave you to think Mata or Silva as Rafa has shown an interest in both.

Really depends with their ideology. Keep the already made star, or keep the prodigy? Whichever, i'll take them with open arms.

I'd take Mata first though, because he can play up front too and gets his boots white.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #77: Dec 26, 2009 11:40:30 am

Rafa is currently speaking to Valencia about one of their stars, he did not say which one as he has not been told this himself, apparently the deal Rafa is seeking is a player plus cash deal and Valencia are apparently receptive to the Idea as is the respective players moving in opposite directions.

My mate has told me if he hears anything else he will let me know and if thats the case I'll Inform you guys.

Development.

My mate has text me again this morning and this is what he says.

The deal is agreed in principal and all parties are happy, however the deal is pretty much Dependant on (1) we gain investment/owners stump up the cash. (2) Rafa can raise enough funds through sales in the January window.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,371 posts | 1539 
      Reply #78: Dec 26, 2009 01:11:19 pm
      Development.
       (1) we gain investment/owners stump up the cash. (2) Rafa can raise enough funds through sales in the January window.

So thats put the block on that one then !
      Johncolf
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 564 posts |
      Luis saha
      Reply #79: Dec 28, 2009 05:52:51 pm
      Just heard from some bitter mates the word was flying round the ground today a deal to come across the park for 1/2 m was in the pipeline .
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Re: Luis saha
      Reply #80: Dec 28, 2009 05:53:31 pm
      No chance.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #81: Dec 28, 2009 05:55:56 pm
      F**k that how F***ing injury prone is he, he can't play 90 minutes never mind 2 games in a row that is why Utd got rid of him. He is due another long term injury would be extremely disappointed if we signed him.
      Johncolf
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 564 posts |
      Reply #82: Dec 28, 2009 06:01:52 pm
      Maybe if we sign Saha and the Placenta doc we might just find that class striker we have all been yearning for to partner Nando.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #83: Dec 28, 2009 06:03:39 pm
      You've got to be pulling my plonker. This will be locked in a minute surely. No source. Your bitter mate doesn't count.
      king-nando
      • Forum Steve Staunton

• 148 posts |
      Reply #84: Dec 28, 2009 06:03:58 pm
      doubt that they'd sell us their main man for 1/2 million. he's a top class player as his goals over the last few years with fulham, united and everton shows. i'd take him no doubt but i think we'd be paying about 8million
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #85: Dec 28, 2009 06:06:43 pm
      You'd need more than a placenta doctor with Saha, you'd need God himself to provide a miracle, why do you think this lad is on a pay as you play deal at Everton.
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #86: Dec 28, 2009 06:11:07 pm
      Right this is actually serious and not me on a wind up, I've just been speaking to a mate who I used to work on site with, who's a bricky from Liverpool and good friends with Carragher.

Now this lad has only ever relayed one bit of information to me in the past and it turned out to be true and that was the return of Robbie Fowler he told me it was going to happen about week before it happened.

Just a thought. This could be why Rafa is being careful with Riera at the moment. Heard he was fit for the Wolves game but he didn't make the squad.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #87: Dec 28, 2009 06:21:44 pm
      ^

Very interesting.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,160 posts | 1288 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #88: Dec 28, 2009 09:25:22 pm

Please no, not the Silva saga all over again, i can't handle this.  :f_wah:
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #89: Dec 28, 2009 10:17:54 pm
      Please no, not the Silva saga all over again, i can't handle this.  :f_wah:

Who ever it is mate apparently the deal is agreed in principal, it just comes down to whether or not we can fund it.
      « Last Edit: Dec 28, 2009 10:36:28 pm by RedLFCBlood »
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #90: Dec 28, 2009 10:32:11 pm
      Sounds good RLB.

Though knowing our luck we will get our hopes up about Silva or Mata and end up with Zigic or Del Horno :laugh:
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #91: Dec 29, 2009 02:26:01 am
      Sounds good RLB.

Though knowing our luck we will get our hopes up about Silva or Mata and end up with Zigic or Del Horno :laugh:

:D !

Quick Reply