Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 12th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W5 D2 L3

The 'What Are You Doing?' thread

Read 1091616 times
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Re: The 'What Are You Doing?' thread
      Reply #17434: Jul 28, 2016 03:43:52 pm
      Baby is sound as is my Dad. Chemo has shrunk the bit in his liver again which is great news.

Slight downside is that he can't come on the holiday we've booked in August as he's got to stay on this chemo that is working and doing the job but won't be available for too long.

Health first I know and it is paramount but there's been crossed wires down the line regarding this holiday as we wouldn't have booked it on that date. He's been really, really looking forward to it.

But, as I said, health first, though.

Made up its working and besides the chemo you wouldn't know he even had it and he feels the same which can only be a good sign.

Thanks for the kind wishes and words and DMs. Love all that, thanks again.

Made up for you Dave. Glad to hear your Dad is feeling good and is on the way up.

Hope the little one is okay. Wishing your family all the best.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #17435: Jul 28, 2016 03:44:44 pm
      Baby is sound as is my Dad. Chemo has shrunk the bit in his liver again which is great news.

Slight downside is that he can't come on the holiday we've booked in August as he's got to stay on this chemo that is working and doing the job but won't be available for too long.

Health first I know and it is paramount but there's been crossed wires down the line regarding this holiday as we wouldn't have booked it on that date. He's been really, really looking forward to it.

Made up its working and besides the chemo you wouldn't know he even had it and he feels the same which can only be a good sign.

Good news about your dad. Fingers and toes crossed for him mate. Hope your son is o.k. too, try not hitting him so hard next time or at least just work to the body. :)
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,359 posts | 1636 
      Reply #17436: Jul 29, 2016 11:05:02 am

Thats champion wahs   health first mate  money is irrelevant when youre fighting the good fight wish the old man well , get this sorted and get another trip planned good luck ,
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,277 posts | 799 
      Reply #17437: Jul 29, 2016 11:37:08 am

Glad there's good news on both counts mate.

sh*t one about the holiday but as you say, health comes first.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #17438: Aug 14, 2016 08:17:31 pm
      About to watch an outdoor showing of The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #17439: Aug 14, 2016 08:31:26 pm
      About to watch an outdoor showing of The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

In what outfit mate?  You can't go to the Rocky Horror if you're not in character.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #17440: Aug 14, 2016 08:33:57 pm
      In what outfit mate?  You can't go to the Rocky Horror if you're not in character.

Due to cracking my ribs on Monday, I'm not wearing my corset and suspenders, can just manage the feather boa.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #17441: Aug 14, 2016 08:51:20 pm
      Due to cracking my ribs on Monday, I'm not wearing my corset and suspenders, can just manage the feather boa.

Good stuff mate but what the hell happened to crack your ribs?
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #17442: Aug 14, 2016 08:59:12 pm
      Good stuff mate but what the hell happened to crack your ribs?

I cycled into a lorry. Dented said lorry with my head as well. Don't know what happened as I have retrograde amnesia as well.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #17443: Aug 14, 2016 09:23:37 pm
      I cycled into a lorry. Dented said lorry with my head as well. Don't know what happened as I have retrograde amnesia as well.

Ffs mate that was a bit daft, don't ya know those things hurt when ya crash into them  ;)

Take more care of yourself in future and enjoy the show tonight.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,199 posts | 4408 
      Reply #17444: Aug 18, 2016 10:10:32 am
      Waiting outside my sons school for A level results.
      Fingers crossed.
      nikos
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 637 posts | 123 
      Reply #17445: Aug 19, 2016 08:25:12 pm
      Gazing at the August reddish full moon from veranda. Spectacular!! There's always a handy ouzo glass ("plomari" on the label).

Proper post-work therapy.
      hungry Coma
      • Forum Youth Player

• 11 posts |
      Reply #17446: Sep 10, 2016 11:46:02 pm
      What did I do?
      I was impressed with our Mascot tonight.

Ugh!
      I can't fall asleep.

frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #17447: Sep 14, 2016 10:32:06 am
      Sat in an hospital bed in Luxembourg having had my right leg shortened(Yesterday morning) due to a SERIOUSLY arthritic ankle that has had to be fused and pinned.
      3 F***ing months in plaster before with a zimmer frame and crutches to keep me company I'm going to be doing some serious wall climbing I can tell you (and that's before I leave hospital)!
      If that wasnt bad enough it's 20 degrees at 10-30am and I'm sweating buckets even with the windows wide open and Europes answer to an HST shooting past every hour day and night !
      BUT hey ho we just put 4 past the reigning Premier League champions !
      YNWA
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #17448: Sep 14, 2016 01:06:08 pm
      Sat in an hospital bed in Luxembourg having had my right leg shortened(Yesterday morning) due to a SERIOUSLY arthritic ankle that has had to be fused and pinned.
      3 F***ing months in plaster before with a zimmer frame and crutches to keep me company I'm going to be doing some serious wall climbing I can tell you (and that's before I leave hospital)!
      If that wasnt bad enough it's 20 degrees at 10-30am and I'm sweating buckets even with the windows wide open and Europes answer to an HST shooting past every hour day and night !
      BUT hey ho we just put 4 past the reigning Premier League champions !
      YNWA
      Jaysus Frizz sounds excruciating - hope you're on the mend soon.

frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #17449: Sep 14, 2016 02:45:52 pm
      Jaysus Frizz sounds excruciating - hope you're on the mend soon.

Feels a lot worse at the moment with the cast on and no weight bearing but as the song goes 'Things can only get better'!
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #17450: Sep 15, 2016 12:50:46 pm
      Cleaning my fishing gear in time for the winter onslaught.  8)

what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,501 posts | 4840 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #17451: Sep 16, 2016 01:54:10 pm
      What did I do?
      I was impressed with our Mascot tonight.

Ugh!
      I can't fall asleep.

Cuckoo.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,501 posts | 4840 
      Reply #17452: Sep 16, 2016 02:07:57 pm
      Sitting in a warehouse yard in munt land waiting to get loaded whilst biting my lip because if I take the piss I'll be here till teatime.

It soooo f**king hard.

Where's 'munt land?'
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,501 posts | 4840 
      Reply #17453: Sep 16, 2016 02:14:27 pm
      Jesus h, manchester man, manchester.

Tut.

Was a toss up between there and St Helens  :f_whistle:
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #17454: Sep 18, 2016 06:45:40 pm
      Watching the chase with 'digger'Barnes up against Shaun wallace!
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,381 posts | 6404 
      Reply #17455: Oct 20, 2016 05:56:42 pm
      Nerves settling in. My oldest has his District Cross Country race this evening (I'm one of the coaches so I'm anxious on two accounts).

He has to finish in the top 15 to go  to the Regional Finals. As of now his best time puts him at 22. He needs to shave a minute off his PR of 19:53 for the 5000m. Our team has to finish in the top 3 to move the entire team on and we're currently looking at about  a 5th place finish with our current scores. Been hit hard by injuries this year and missing one of our better runners.

He's worked really hard and although it's going to be tough....he continually surprises me...I'm just hoping for his sake he can do it.

I'm sh***ing bricks right now and the race isn't for 5 hours ;D :couch:
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,466 posts | 4591 
      Reply #17456: Oct 20, 2016 07:19:16 pm
      Nerves settling in. My oldest has his District Cross Country race this evening (I'm one of the coaches so I'm anxious on two accounts).

He has to finish in the top 15 to go  to the Regional Finals. As of now his best time puts him at 22. He needs to shave a minute off his PR of 19:53 for the 5000m. Our team has to finish in the top 3 to move the entire team on and we're currently looking at about  a 5th place finish with our current scores. Been hit hard by injuries this year and missing one of our better runners.

He's worked really hard and although it's going to be tough....he continually surprises me...I'm just hoping for his sake he can do it.

I'm sh***ing bricks right now and the race isn't for 5 hours ;D :couch:

All the best FL, I'm sure you have drilled it in your kid the Klopp way.... ;)

I'm sure he will do it and make you proud...

Quick Reply