Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Thanks Yanks

Read 2460 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Thanks Yanks
      Nov 24, 2009 10:38:01 pm
      Thanks for giving us £0 to spend in two full seasons in player investment.

Actually, I tell a little lie. You actually took £250,000 out of the transfer budget.

Great business plan that was.

Pair of fat pricks. Feel free to invite me over to yours when I'm over there next summer.  I'll come to collect the £70+ million pound you've stolen from our club in two years.
      Volle
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 770 posts |
      • Champions 2019/20
      Re: Thanks Yanks
      Reply #1: Nov 24, 2009 10:41:37 pm
      Count me in mate.
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #2: Nov 24, 2009 10:41:50 pm
      Looks like we're staring down the barrel of their gun...
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #3: Nov 24, 2009 10:43:49 pm
      Thanks Yanks.

Theres more to come about the Second Coming and there is a Masterplan.

Watch this space.

I think you may need to ring the Royal Bank of Scotland and Wachovia in the morning.

Got anything to pawn? Any empty U.S. stadiums?

Its all coming on top and tonight is just the start of it.

Wait till next May IF you are still around.

Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #4: Nov 24, 2009 10:46:02 pm
      January looks like being a lean month.

Thanks Yanks.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #5: Nov 24, 2009 10:47:32 pm
      I completly agree and what I fear now is where they are going to get the interest repayments from.
      number7
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 803 posts |
      Reply #6: Nov 24, 2009 10:51:07 pm
      Thanks Yanks, for keeping Rafa as our manager, otherwise I don't know where we could have ended up.
      Always see the positive side of a problem....
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,762 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #7: Nov 24, 2009 10:54:03 pm
      I completly agree and what I fear now is where they are going to get the interest repayments from.

Europa League glory :D
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #8: Nov 24, 2009 11:03:11 pm
      Least we've got the 20 million per year from Standard Chartered ...oh wait thats heavily reliant on Champions League football, well Done Hansle and Grettle for raping our club... now F**k off back to the good old USA and take your F***ing debt with you you problematic pair of cu*ts.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #9: Nov 24, 2009 11:11:38 pm
      JD,

hit me up when you're about to go to the states?

I've got some business needs doing.
      Alastair
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,414 posts |
      • Biggidy Biggidy Boom!
      Reply #10: Nov 24, 2009 11:14:28 pm
      Was just driving home from my gals house and listening to Talksport. To be fair for all the sh*te Collymore speaks he had the nail on the head tonight for me. Rafa wont go - he is sitting on a large 5 year contract. Yanks wont sack him, the cost of honouring the contract. Purslows post match statement shows that he is comfortable being the go between and that "there is faith in Rafa".

So there is only one real outcome, the Yanks must be forced out and fair play to Collymore, he pushed that more than ever, because if the Yanks are out, and Rafa is backed, should Rafa fail then it would show that he cant do the job (not that Im saying he will before you all bite). Then it could be seen that fairly Rafa has been given an oppurtunity and we move on.

So as Collymore said this evening, we must do everything we can to force these tw*ts out, email, calls, protests, even the smallest things can make a difference. We need to mount pressure, there is no point saying "big spenders, please save us!!". We need to make those two situation untenable, so they sell up at cut price.

This has to happen and I for one will be peddling this as much as I can, we simply have our hands tied. We cant prove if Rafa has what it takes to move the club forward because he isnt backed properly. Yes the players could do better, but there is simply QUANTITY in depth as opposed to QUALITY in depth. Give Rafa £50mill to spend, then we'll see if he can cut it but now we simply know no difference, and it is this situation that scares the sh*t out of me.

Rise!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,522 posts | 8686 
      Reply #11: Nov 24, 2009 11:23:15 pm
      Was just driving home from my gals house and listening to Talksport. To be fair for all the sh*te Collymore speaks he had the nail on the head tonight for me. Rafa wont go - he is sitting on a large 5 year contract. Yanks wont sack him, the cost of honouring the contract. Purslows post match statement shows that he is comfortable being the go between and that "there is faith in Rafa".

So there is only one real outcome, the Yanks must be forced out and fair play to Collymore, he pushed that more than ever, because if the Yanks are out, and Rafa is backed, should Rafa fail then it would show that he cant do the job (not that Im saying he will before you all bite). Then it could be seen that fairly Rafa has been given an oppurtunity and we move on.

So as Collymore said this evening, we must do everything we can to force these tw*ts out, email, calls, protests, even the smallest things can make a difference. We need to mount pressure, there is no point saying "big spenders, please save us!!". We need to make those two situation untenable, so they sell up at cut price.

This has to happen and I for one will be peddling this as much as I can, we simply have our hands tied. We cant prove if Rafa has what it takes to move the club forward because he isnt backed properly. Yes the players could do better, but there is simply QUANTITY in depth as opposed to QUALITY in depth. Give Rafa £50mill to spend, then we'll see if he can cut it but now we simply know no difference, and it is this situation that scares the sh*t out of me.

Rise!

What I find most amusing, is that you're believing anything out of that sanctimonious pr**k's mouth.

I'd rather listening to good honest reds like Phil Thompson than Stanley Victor Collymore.
      Alastair
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,414 posts |
      • Biggidy Biggidy Boom!
      Reply #12: Nov 24, 2009 11:24:12 pm
      What I find most amusing, is that you're believing anything out of that sanctimonious pr**k's mouth.

I'd rather listening to good honest reds like Phil Thompson than Stanley Victor Collymore.

To be honest HR, as stated i normally do, but i was surprised by how accurate he painted the picture.
      CurlyRed
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 799 posts |
      Reply #13: Nov 24, 2009 11:28:24 pm
      Least we've got the 20 million per year from Standard Chartered ...oh wait thats heavily reliant on Champions League football, well Done Hansle and Grettle for raping our club... now f**k off back to the good old USA and take your f**king debt with you you problematic pair of cu*ts.

I understood it isn't linked to CL qualification at all?
      kookkai
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 312 posts |
      Reply #14: Nov 24, 2009 11:29:19 pm
      Let's haunt them from the minute they step down from their jet/plane/private jet whatsoever, to the front of their hotel lobby, to their entrance at Anfield.

Let them see with their own eyes (and make sure thy can't escape it every time they're in town) that they're truly not welcome on the Mersey.

For those in the US, by all means feel free to bash them through ESPN, Oprah, David Letterman, Howard Stern. Make them feel so uncomfortable and unbearable, leaving them no choice but selling their stakes A.S.A.P.

IRWT.... YNWA... F*** the YANKS!!!
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #15: Nov 24, 2009 11:32:15 pm
      I said it before and will say it again a million people on the streets of Liverpool in protest, as many as there were at the victory parade in 05.
      Darth Joe
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 846 posts | 31 
      Reply #16: Nov 25, 2009 12:01:07 am
      I said it before and will say it again a million people on the streets of Liverpool in protest, as many as there were at the victory parade in 05.

If that were to happen, it'd be brilliant. But the way I see it, more people are concerned with bashing and protesting against Rafa , rather than the two tw*ts who started it all in the first place.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #17: Nov 25, 2009 12:45:23 am
      I understood it isn't linked to CL qualification at all?

Have a look in the Standard Chartered thread mate I think you will find it is.
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #18: Nov 25, 2009 04:31:25 pm
      First of all, thanks a million to our most beloved owners of Liverpool Football Club for making us from a feared side to a laughing stock. Your excellent management and well spent money are the envy of most of the European clubs. No one could ever did what you do, spent little and expect big! The buy of Sotis Kyrgiakos stamped your true ambition of making us a true force in Europe once again!

Your decision to take the loan came in the right moment as Roman Abramovich himself couldn't figure that bold excellent move. Plus with your promises of future glories and a new stadium, everything will be in good hands. Man City is nothing compared with your wealth! They've spent nearly 100 million for players while you with your amazing management approach, managed to poach the best defender for a cheap 1.5 million. That's class if you ask me! There's no need for a new striker when we had Voronin to terrorize. And thanks for letting Rafa getting him for nothing and yet turned out to be a world class player. So dumb of Chelsea for not seeing this one true gem in Voronin.

Now with millions of debt to pay and a 'superb' talent of players in Rafa's disposal, there's nothing to be afraid of. We are now in Europa League, the best tournament in the world, thanks to both of you. I hope you'll stay in Liverpool so we can be the most stupid looking, mock of the year, laughing stock, no depth team in Europe!

Thanks...may God rip your hearts out!
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #19: Nov 25, 2009 06:43:42 pm
      Can't we get our loans switched to Standard Chartered. They would have to go easy on us with the repayments as they need us to do well  :f_tongueincheek:

Quick Reply