Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 17th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P14 W7 D4 L3

Liverpool players bring glad tidings to youngsters at Alder Hey hospital

Read 7634 times
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Re: Liverpool players bring glad tidings to youngsters at Alder Hey hospital
      Reply #46: Dec 24, 2009 06:54:37 am
      It has been said but what the F**k is Aquilani wearing?! And Riera in a santa hat looks scary.

Well played LFC and Everton!
      muck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,168 posts |
      Reply #47: Dec 24, 2009 07:19:42 am
      this is class. puts our current troubles into perspective. love Pepe in that pic and Spearing looks like a Christmas elf. Pity they all didn't wear hats, Nando may have been worried about his hair.

I bet the lil fella in the pic with Stevie was like' would you head off so I can finish me Kinder egg and Capri Sun'. Must have been a great boost for the kids, wonder if any of them had a word in the lads ears and told them to pick it up.

is black the colour of the season or something??
      BKLFC
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 822 posts |
      Reply #48: Dec 24, 2009 07:58:57 am
      Well in boys!!  Put a smile on my face too.  Great Job!!
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #49: Dec 24, 2009 10:49:14 am
      I know what's wrong with Dossena. The Imagine Appeal office is directly opposite the staff 'restaurant' on the main corridor. He must have had his 'dinner' in there.

To all the patients and families at Alder Hey - I hope you have a good Christmas and good news with regards to the health of your children.

To the doctors and nurses and all the people that actually do good things in there - I salute you. Merry Christmas and keep up the hard work. You really make a difference to those children and their families lives. The Liverpool Echo or Post or whatever should have pictures of them, not some poncy overpaid footballers who don't really give a sh*t as long as they have their designer clothes on.

Quick Reply